The Democrat's most loyal magazine The Atlantic just turned thumbs down on Biden!

This is totally brutal! The fringe Democrat magazine 'The Atlantic" has just released an article saying Biden should be patriotic and step down. The outcry against Biden in the Democratic ranks is growing louder.

This is what it looks like, when people are not in a cult.

Name 1 lie
I never fucked Stormy..

I have two club golf course records…

I had the best economy ever…

I weight only 225 pounds…

I had better stock markets…

I had the most closed border ever…

My mouth isn’t a butthole…

This is totally brutal! The fringe Democrat magazine 'The Atlantic" has just released an article saying Biden should be patriotic and step down. The outcry against Biden in the Democratic ranks is growing louder.

Geezus.....they actually did plan this. Man! They are scum!

^^^ total dumb ass. Can't name 1 Trump lie.

This is what being in a cult looks like.

You just did to him what he usually does to others. FF is a die hard partisan. You are correct of course. To the left all things that dont project the progressive agenda magically become lies. They use the word lie so much It has actually lost its meaning.

You just did to him what he usually does to others. FF is a die hard partisan. You are correct of course. To the left all things that dont project the progressive agenda magically become lies. They use the word lie so much It has actually lost its meaning.
No, sorry. You're the one who makes up hilarious lies to protect your party heroes. I am beholden to ideas, not parties or people.

And I never beg people for basic facts in the public record, so there's an example of one of your lies.

Forum List

Back