The Democrats war on babies.

Roughly half the nation disagrees with you. I disagree with you, and I'm not going to pander to you by admitting something I don't believe is true.

If you want to fight, that's your right I just think its a fight that hinders the pro-life party, especially in a time where most people don't care about someone else's abortion, because they are too busy worrying about keeping a roof over their heads.

Roughly half the nation disagrees with you. I disagree with you, and I'm not going to pander to you by admitting something I don't believe is true.

If you want to fight, that's your right I just think its a fight that hinders the pro-life party, especially in a time where most people don't care about someone else's abortion, because they are too busy worrying about keeping a roof over their heads.

Well go abort some kids, I mean it's just like getting a hangnail removed, correct?

People like you are unbelievable.....life takes a backseat to nothing, for without life, the economy is meaningless

I don't want people to shut up, I want them to admit that abortion is the killing of another fellow human being. An innocent one at that. And stop trying to justify it as an act of goodness and humanity
I've already done that in this thread. *shrugs*

I agree to disagree.

A nation of so called civilized people who kill the most innocent amongst them, is somehow right, according to many. A sad, sad commentary.

And yet you have some here claiming to be worried about Floridians facing a hurricane and condemning the GOP for having their convention. Yeah, everyone has their priorities straight :eusa_hand:

Why Republicans only care about a fetus:

a-baby10.jpg

And don't care at all for babies or women is something I don't understand.

splash.jpg

2081839-006-6490.jpg

House GOP Would Kick 280,000 Children Off School Lunch Program To Protect Tax Cut For Millionaires

Well, maybe I do understand, but I think it's wrong.

a-baby10.jpg

splash.jpg

2081839-006-6490.jpg

House GOP Would Kick 280,000 Children Off School Lunch Program To Protect Tax Cut For Millionaires

Well becasue to you spending government money equals caring? Wow, I think you dont understand the word. I bet to you spanking kids and discipline ie mean and shouldnt be done, it shows hatred and uncaring? it's better to never say no to your kid and let them do whatever they want, yeah that's real caring to a liberal.......

If you actually wanted roe v wade overturned, you would be begging people to stfu about abortion. Romney won't win talking about it. If he does win there is a decent chance he will shape the future Supreme Court, but he's got to convince America his priority is jobs and the economy not abortion rights.

I don't want people to shut up, I want them to admit that abortion is the killing of another fellow human being. An innocent one at that. And stop trying to justify it as an act of goodness and humanity

Pro abortion people are tough to reason with, it is tough to admit to be for the taking of innocent life.

If you actually wanted roe v wade overturned, you would be begging people to stfu about abortion. Romney won't win talking about it. If he does win there is a decent chance he will shape the future Supreme Court, but he's got to convince America his priority is jobs and the economy not abortion rights.

Pro abortion people are tough to reason with, it is tough to admit to be for the taking of innocent life.

Its all perception. Pro-life people seem hard to reason with to me.

And how is that exactally?

No it's not. I did it. Easily. Feel free to address those points or don't... *shrugs*

Well... They tend to think that a body is a person. Like we should value a body as much as a person. I don't understand that. It's illogical to me.

Edit
It's all in this thread... Feel free to look and debate the points if you like... I even welcome it. You may change my mind. It's possible.

Last edited:

I havent been following these threads avidly, however so far I've yet to see any pro-lifer offer up a compromise.
I actually respect them for that.

I don't necessarily respect why they think the way they do... But I certainly don't mind people standing by their ideals.

I have respect for those who are pro-life across the board. Those who are opposed to abortion and IVF. I think there are some who are anti-abortion more than they are pro-life.

a-baby10.jpg

splash.jpg

2081839-006-6490.jpg

Well becasue to you spending government money equals caring? Wow, I think you dont understand the word. I bet to you spanking kids and discipline ie mean and shouldnt be done, it shows hatred and uncaring? it's better to never say no to your kid and let them do whatever they want, yeah that's real caring to a liberal.......

There are other ways to raise children besides beating them. Anyone could be a bully. I bet when you found out that Mitt Romney had coerced 5 young men into tackling and taking down a shy and quiet kid so Mitt could assault the child who was screaming in fear and begging to be let go, hilarious? Am I right? Come on. Tell the truth. When you first heard that story, you chuckled, right?

I havent been following these threads avidly, however so far I've yet to see any pro-lifer offer up a compromise.
I actually respect them for that.

I don't necessarily respect why they think the way they do... But I certainly don't mind people standing by their ideals.

I have respect for those who are pro-life across the board. Those who are opposed to abortion and IVF. I think there are some who are anti-abortion more than they are pro-life.
That's an interesting view. I'm going to think on that a while.

I dont care if you call it hamburger helper, Its none of your business period. Its something that ive watched your kind refuse to accept over and over again. You wont mind your own business.

The thing is i watch people like you whine and whine about how government is trying to control you, That regulations suck, Government is too big, And yet at the end of the day you need government in order to push your social agendas.

Whether it be Abortion, Drugs, marriage, Soda, Smoking, You are all the same. You need and crave control over others.

Innocent my ass, because god forbid they become liberal, or gay, or a muslim, or come from a poor family. Then by all means fuck them right?

See you want to live this and have others think you care and live a righteous life. Yet to anyone who watches, they can see just how full of shit you people are.

a-baby10.jpg

splash.jpg

2081839-006-6490.jpg

There are other ways to raise children besides beating them. Anyone could be a bully. I bet when you found out that Mitt Romney had coerced 5 young men into tackling and taking down a shy and quiet kid so Mitt could assault the child who was screaming in fear and begging to be let go, hilarious? Am I right? Come on. Tell the truth. When you first heard that story, you chuckled, right?

Ok what is the story, Mitt with his jedi mind trick had 5 people force a kid down to do what? is this high school? Shit happens dude, people bully and get bullied in high school, sometimes both, so what did Ole Mitt do to them.

And how is spanking bullying? I love you Dr Spock liberals that put your kids in timeout, what a fucking joke, that may be worth it in some instances, but sometimes the hand or the belt may need to be done. You act like spanking is child abuse, what a looney toon.

Forum List

Back