The Democrats war on babies.

Good plan. Who cares what happens after theyre born anyway. Its not like they sit there in foster homes, year after year, hoping to be adopted, until they turn 18 and get a pat on the back and the boot. It's not like 1/3 of them are homeless within 4 years, a quarter of them convicted of a crime, almost all of them living in poverty.

All that really matters is what happens the 9 months before theyre born.

I was raised in foster care and group homes. I'm quite happy I wasn't killed instead

You also were convicted of a crime, and went to a correctional facility, as you've reminded us a few times. So aren't you kind of making Amy's point?

BOOM! :clap2:

You chewing the same stuff Joseph Smith was chewing in the forest when Jesus appeared to him and gave him a stone tablet of fairy tales? Do you know that if a woman want an abortion she will give herself one? Laws against abortion just contribute to killing women. If the can't kill them in the womb they will kill them after. Casey Anthony. Susan Smith,etc. Are Casey and Susan democrats?

Last edited:
You chewing the same stuff Joseph Smith was chewing in the forest when Jesus appeared to him and gave him a stone tablet of fairy tales? Do you know that if a woman want an abortion she will give herself one? Laws against abortion just contribute to killing women. If the can't kill them in the womb they will kill them after. Casey Anthony. Susan Smith,etc. Are Casey and Susan democrats?
Now you want the ability to kill them pout of womb legal too?

Good plan. Who cares what happens after theyre born anyway. Its not like they sit there in foster homes, year after year, hoping to be adopted, until they turn 18 and get a pat on the back and the boot. It's not like 1/3 of them are homeless within 4 years, a quarter of them convicted of a crime, almost all of them living in poverty.

All that really matters is what happens the 9 months before theyre born.

I was raised in foster care and group homes. I'm quite happy I wasn't killed instead

You also were convicted of a crime, and went to a correctional facility, as you've reminded us a few times. So aren't you kind of making Amy's point?

And he's now a productive member of society. Had he been aborted he ... well, he never would have been. I bolded the most important part of his statement.

GMU -- aren't you one who owns a business (I might be thinking of someone else)?

And he's now a productive member of society. Had he been aborted he ... well, he never would have been. I bolded the most important part of his statement.

GMU -- aren't you one who owns a business (I might be thinking of someone else)?

He spams an internet message board daily, boasts about being a prisoner and is proud of the fact that he gets the cops called on him by his neighbors. You obviously have a low bar when it comes to setting the standard for "productive member of society".

I wonder how many aborted humans would have opted for the choice of life rather than the choice of being terminated?

All of them.

I'm just surprised the blood thirsty, murdering leftists don't register those unborn to vote before they dig out their brains, suck them out with a vacuum cleaner, throw them in a trash bag and then the fucking dumpster out back. That's how much regard leftists have for the sanctity of life. It's all about them, fuck everybody else. We all know conservatives have ten times the compassion of a leftist in their little finger. Democrats are just quite simply SHITTY people, the dregs of society, the stupid, the retarded, the lazy and the dependent on the government to give them their pathetic little hand outs.

Last edited:

He spams an internet message board daily, boasts about being a prisoner and is proud of the fact that he gets the cops called on him by his neighbors. You obviously have a low bar when it comes to setting the standard for "productive member of society".

No he doesn't.
He told about his time in prison as an example of how he rose above it. Obviously, you missed his point.
:lol: $100 bucks if GMU is the only person on this board who has ever had the cops called on them.
GMU owns his own (construction?) business, if I recall correctly.

Nice dodge on the essence of his post .... HE WAS GLAD HE WASN'T KILLED (ABORTED) INSTEAD of being given the chance at life.

Leftist logic: "Oh, the babby may end up having a hard knock life so let's just destroy them without ever giving them a chance. Yeah, that's the ticket".

Wow. Just .... wow.

:cuckoo:

No he doesn't.
He told about his time in prison as an example of how he rose above it. Obviously, you missed his point.
:lol: $100 bucks if GMU is the only person on this board who has ever had the cops called on them.

Nice dodge on the essence of his post .... HE WAS GLAD HE WASN'T KILLED (ABORTED) INSTEAD of being given the chance at life.

Leftist logic: "Oh, the babby may end up having a hard knock life so let's just destroy them without ever giving them a chance. Yeah, that's the ticket".

Wow. Just .... wow.

How many babies have you adopted?

WARNING: Graphic. She mentions God. :eek:

Oh go on and watch it, you can spare 10 minutes to hear from an abortion survivor. I mean ... what are the odds of this happening very often? I've no doubt that all those who were aborted would be of the same opinion (on life) at this woman.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKrW7vP8W00]Gianna Jessen :: Abortion Survivor (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

No he doesn't.

Wow. Just .... wow.

Why? Oh yes, this is the "you pro-lifers support them in utero but once they're born you forget about them" meme. Right? So, following this if I haven't adopted any kids there's no fucking waaaay I could ever, you know, contribute to charities that do help kids get adopted. Right?

Lame. Try again.

I wonder how many aborted humans would have opted for the choice of life rather than the choice of being terminated?
We'll never know... Bodies don't have anything that resembles what separates us from any other animal.

I've noticed a great many people who can't seem to grasp empathy... Even when it's the empathy of nothing. Which you would think would be pretty easy.

Pretend you don't exist. How is it possible that you would care if you did or not?

We'll never know... Bodies don't have anything that resembles what separates us from any other animal.

I've noticed a great many people who can't seem to grasp empathy... Even when it's the empathy of nothing. Which you would think would be pretty easy.

Pretend you don't exist. How is it possible that you would care if you did or not?

+1

Well put :)

WARNING: Graphic. She mentions God. :eek:

Oh go on and watch it, you can spare 10 minutes to hear from an abortion survivor. I mean ... what are the odds of this happening very often? I've no doubt that all those who were aborted would be of the same opinion (on life) at this woman.

Gianna Jessen :: Abortion Survivor (Part 1) - YouTube

Absolutely amazing, she said she did not survive so that she can make people comfortable, she survived to stir things up a bit :clap2: The abortionist had to sign her birth certificate :razz: :lol:

No he doesn't.

Wow. Just .... wow.

Why? Oh yes, this is the "you pro-lifers support them in utero but once they're born you forget about them" meme. Right? So, following this if I haven't adopted any kids there's no fucking waaaay I could ever, you know, contribute to charities that do help kids get adopted. Right?

Lame. Try again.

Swing and a miss! I'll humor you though, how much have you donated to charities that help kids that need care?

Lame. Try again.

Swing and a miss! I'll humor you though, how much have you donated to charities that help kids that need care?

Have you? Look in the mirror

We gotta quit talking about this stuff. As important as it is the democrats would like nothing better then to make this election about abortion. Don't let them do it. The country is on the brink of disaster and electing Obama would push us over the brink. THAT should be America's focus both left and right because I believe that both left and right do care about the country. If both sides look back fairly at the last 4 years they can't be happy. And if they are not happy how in the hell can they reward the leader for the last four years? Regardless if one thinks it is the Republicans fault, he is the leader he needs to be able to barter deals. He hasn't and he can't because what he wants is too radical. He had to buy off his own party to get obamatax passed.

Excuse me, but part of the problem with our nation started when we started legally killing the most innocent of our nation in the name of so called choice

I will never stop talking about this, that is another part of our problem. Ignore it and maybe it will go away?

If you actually wanted roe v wade overturned, you would be begging people to stfu about abortion. Romney won't win talking about it. If he does win there is a decent chance he will shape the future Supreme Court, but he's got to convince America his priority is jobs and the economy not abortion rights.

Last edited:
If you actually wanted roe v wade overturned, you would be begging people to stfu about abortion. Romney won't win talking about it. If he does win there is a decent chance he will shape the future Supreme Court, but he's got to convince America his priority is jobs and the economy not abortion rights.

I don't want people to shut up, I want them to admit that abortion is the killing of another fellow human being. An innocent one at that. And stop trying to justify it as an act of goodness and humanity

Last edited:

Forum List

Back