The Democrats war on babies.

Pro-life conservatives only pretend to care about babies. Once the babies are born, they don't give a shit about them. The thing they care about is installing their values on others under the guise of caring about the unborn.

If they were serious about the welfare of babies, you'd see them supporting programs that care for the unwanted and babies who need assistance. You'd see them adopting as many babies as they can...ya know because they care about their well being. But they don't do any of that. Why? Because it's all an act.

"fetology *makes it undeniably evident that life begins at conception and requires all the protection and safeguards that any of us enjoy.
Yes... Life begins there. Convince me why "life" is important. I'm sure you kill "life" every day. If you eat meat or own a pet you sure as hell are a part of killing of "life"

"fetology *makes it undeniably evident that life begins at conception and requires all the protection and safeguards that any of us enjoy.
Yes... Life begins there. Convince me why "life" is important. I'm sure you kill "life" every day. If you eat meat or own a pet you sure as hell are a part of killing of "life"

Only a moron would equate animal and human life.

Only a moron would equate animal and human life.
*shrugs* Ok... I guess I'm a moron to you.

You are a moron to me for not recognizing that humans are animals. I place importance on the difference between humans and the rest of the animal kingdom, you... I don't know what the hell your thinking is.

It's like life is so important to you, until it's an inconvenience. But then the argument is that you shouldn't have an abortion just because it's an inconvenience. Where is the logic in that?

Now if this is a religious belief... Hey... I have nothing to say to that. I don't want to insult your religion.

So then we can pay to raise the child? I can't imagine though for a parent with a 3 yr old could actually do that. And thinking about it a little more, i'm sure some have done that. At least it's better than the parent abusing the child and possibly killing him/her.

estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Shock: estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

Number of abortions per day: Approximately 115,000

Abortion Statistics

Unintended Pregnancy

Each year, almost half of all pregnancies among American women are unintended.1 About half of these unplanned pregnancies, 1.3 million each year, are ended by abortion.1,2

National Abortion Federation: Women Who Have Abortions

So tell me Progressives when are you going to stop the war on babies?????/ I mean hasn't enough Americans died so far?
TRANSLATION : Since 1973 approximately 55 million murkins didn't get to live to wave the flag and tell the world they were # 1.
These numbers are awful low. You need to spread some more freeDumb and invent another 100 vaccines to help kick it up a notch.
Send some more subsidies over to Monsanto. Those guys can really make shit happen.

Justified.

Edit: Sarcasm. Just saying in case I had to.

Last edited:
"fetology *makes it undeniably evident that life begins at conception and requires all the protection and safeguards that any of us enjoy. Why, you may well ask, do some American doctors who are privy to the findings of fetology, discredit themselves by carrying out abortions? Simple arithmetic at $300 a time, 1.55 million abortions means an industry generating $500,000,000 annually, of which most goes into the pocket of the physician doing the abortion."

Abortion Doctors | Abortion Doctors? Stories | Why Doctors Perform Abortions

And what exactly would constitute the mechanics of “all the protection and safeguards,” for authoritarian conservatives this would obviously be an expansion of the state’s power at the expense of individual liberty.

The right clearly lacks the courage and honesty to follow through with the only logical extrapolation of its extreme position.

"fetology *makes it undeniably evident that life begins at conception and requires all the protection and safeguards that any of us enjoy. Why, you may well ask, do some American doctors who are privy to the findings of fetology, discredit themselves by carrying out abortions? Simple arithmetic at $300 a time, 1.55 million abortions means an industry generating $500,000,000 annually, of which most goes into the pocket of the physician doing the abortion."

:clap2:

I have often wondered, why we have fetology, if life is not viable or human while in the womb

Here's some science for ya.

"The study finds that adolescent girls who have an abortion are five times more likely to seek help for psychological and emotional problems than those who keep their baby."

"When women feel forced into abortion by others or by life circumstances, negative post-abortion outcomes become more common," she wrote. "Adolescents are generally much less prepared to assume the responsibility of parenthood and are logically the recipients of pressure to abort."

"The scientific evidence is now strong and compelling," Coleman said. "Abortion poses more risks to women than giving birth."

Abortions Cause Psychological Damage More Than Unwanted Pregnancies - Endowment for Medical Research - FREE Education - Glycomics - Brain Function - Trehalose

Never knew a girl who had a baby as a teen who didn't have a pretty messed up life afterwards...

Don't get around much do you, I know plenty that are doing fine now. Sorry you live such a limited life.

Funny, that seems to be a progressive stance, that is why they were pushing eugenics in the early 1900's and up until Hitler. Then they back off because the negative feelings towards Hitler. Now, we seem to go back to the eugenics and selective reproduction.

Funny, that seems to be a progressive stance, that is why they were pushing eugenics in the early 1900's and up until Hitler. Then they back off because the negative feelings towards Hitler. Now, we seem to go back to the eugenics and selective reproduction.
yeah... I'm not sure what your goal is there with that post... But let me say this: I can't control who agrees or disagrees with me. Saying it is progressive, conservative, liberal, or anything else doesn't mean anything to someone like me. A good idea is a good idea, a bad one is bad, no matter who has it.

I'm more interested in WHY people think what they do more than if they agree or disagree with me. WHY you think the way you do COULD change my view. Just because you or a given party agree or disagrees with me will not.

Here's some science for ya.

"The study finds that adolescent girls who have an abortion are five times more likely to seek help for psychological and emotional problems than those who keep their baby."

"When women feel forced into abortion by others or by life circumstances, negative post-abortion outcomes become more common," she wrote. "Adolescents are generally much less prepared to assume the responsibility of parenthood and are logically the recipients of pressure to abort."

"The scientific evidence is now strong and compelling," Coleman said. "Abortion poses more risks to women than giving birth."

Abortions Cause Psychological Damage More Than Unwanted Pregnancies - Endowment for Medical Research - FREE Education - Glycomics - Brain Function - Trehalose

Never knew a girl who had a baby as a teen who didn't have a pretty messed up life afterwards...

Don't get around much do you, I know plenty that are doing fine now. Sorry you live such a limited life.
I was born to a teen. In fact two days after she turned 18 I was born.

*shrugs*

Opinions vary.

I have often wondered, why we have fetology, if life is not viable or human while in the womb
I fail to see how the study of the fetus means anything to the subject, other than of course using science to help define things. It's actually BECAUSE of fetology that I hold the belief I do and support the beliefs I do. Without the science to back my opinion up it's likely I would be pro-life instead of pro-choice.

I fail to see how the study of the fetus means anything to the subject, other than of course using science to help define things. It's actually BECAUSE of fetology that I hold the belief I do and support the beliefs I do. Without the science to back my opinion up it's likely I would be pro-life instead of pro-choice.

Science backs your opinion in what way? Do share

Science can also back my opinion that the fetus has it's own identity, making it a separate entity from that of the Mother, because his/her identity is based on his/her genetic code, (from the moment of conception), not that of the body of the Mother in which he/she resides.

So when she says that it is her body, that is just scientifically wrong.

Pro-life conservatives only pretend to care about babies. Once the babies are born, they don't give a shit about them. The thing they care about is installing their values on others under the guise of caring about the unborn.

If they were serious about the welfare of babies, you'd see them supporting programs that care for the unwanted and babies who need assistance. You'd see them adopting as many babies as they can...ya know because they care about their well being. But they don't do any of that. Why? Because it's all an act.

And you post this based on pure ignorance :eusa_hand: And propaganda

Last edited:
Post is accurate. Babies fight two wars. I guess folks believe the dems declare war on the fetus. Then after its born, the republicans say ok it's all yours we want nothing to do with it and if you use gov't assistance to help raise it you are a leech.

Forum List

Back