The Democrats war on babies.

So tell me Progressives when are you going to stop the war on babies?????/ I mean hasn't enough Americans died so far?

As many abortions occurred before Roe v. Wade as after.

That's why there wasn't a drop in the birth rate in 1973.

Women were already getting abortions before they were ever legalized.

Your talking out of your ass prove that.

So tell me Progressives when are you going to stop the war on babies?????/ I mean hasn't enough Americans died so far?

I already have... a bunch of times.

1972 3,258,411 15.6
1973 3,136,965 14.9
1974 3,159,958 14.9
1975 3,144,198 14.8
1976 3,167,788 14.8

Read more: Live Births and Birth Rates, by Year — Infoplease.com Live Births and Birth Rates, by Year — Infoplease.com

There was a slight dip in the birth rate in 1973... but not a huge drop.

Which means that if we were performing a million abortions a year on average after Roe v. Wade, the birth rate would have dropped by a million. it didn't. In fact, after 1975, it started creeping back up again until it hit a high of 4,179,000 in 1990, and it's been around that ever since.

NOW- if there were no abortions happening illegally prior to 1973, and women who found themselves unexpectedly pregnant just grinned and bore it... we'd have seen a HUGE drop in 1973. It just didn't happen.

Which means that abortion were as easy to obtain despite being illegal as let's say drugs or prostitutes or a drink during Prohibition.

Or because you're like a right wing retard, I'll put it in terms you can understand.

Do gun laws keep bad guys from getting guns?

1972 3,258,411 15.6
1973 3,136,965 14.9
1974 3,159,958 14.9
1975 3,144,198 14.8
1976 3,167,788 14.8

Read more: Live Births and Birth Rates, by Year — Infoplease.com Live Births and Birth Rates, by Year — Infoplease.com

Which means that if we were performing a million abortions a year on average after Roe v. Wade, the birth rate would have dropped by a million. it didn't. In fact, after 1975, it started creeping back up again until it hit a high of 4,179,000 in 1990, and it's been around that ever since.

NOW- if there were no abortions happening illegally prior to 1973, and women who found themselves unexpectedly pregnant just grinned and bore it... we'd have seen a HUGE drop in 1973. It just didn't happen.

Which means that abortion were as easy to obtain despite being illegal as let's say drugs or prostitutes or a drink during Prohibition.

Or because you're like a right wing retard, I'll put it in terms you can understand.

Still a drop

1972 3,258,411 15.6
1973 3,136,965 14.9
1974 3,159,958 14.9
1975 3,144,198 14.8
1976 3,167,788 14.8

Still a drop

Not a signifigant one... A much larger drop happened after 1965 when birth control became readily available.

Point being, if there were a million abortions performed in 1973, then there were probably a million abortions performed in 1972, by driving across state lines, finding the person in the neighborhood who could take care of that kind of thing, or getting a friendly doctor who would falsify medical records.

Again, one should look up the story of Ruth Barrett, a Portland abortionist who performed 40,000 abortions. She only spent a few years in prison, and then only after she inadvertantly injured her patients.

All Roe did was take what everyone was already doing and made it legal.

1972 3,258,411 15.6
1973 3,136,965 14.9
1974 3,159,958 14.9
1975 3,144,198 14.8
1976 3,167,788 14.8

Still a drop

Not a signifigant one... A much larger drop happened after 1965 when birth control became readily available.

Point being, if there were a million abortions performed in 1973, then there were probably a million abortions performed in 1972, by driving across state lines, finding the person in the neighborhood who could take care of that kind of thing, or getting a friendly doctor who would falsify medical records.

Again, one should look up the story of Ruth Barrett, a Portland abortionist who performed 40,000 abortions. She only spent a few years in prison, and then only after she inadvertantly injured her patients.

:eusa_eh: LOL as normal you even lie about your own stats you just presented

Last edited:
It's Republicans who war on babies. But they love the fetus. They must think of it as a cold. Feed the fetus and starve the baby.

We are supposed to make people take care of children they don't want?

After making them carry the fetus for the balance of 9 months. But only because Republicans are so interested in freedom and choice and limiting the power of government.

It's Republicans who war on babies. But they love the fetus. They must think of it as a cold. Feed the fetus and starve the baby.

I always like a liberal's ability to not get a reference no matter how obvious it is.

They're mocking liberals for the threads for the war on women and blacks. I mean duh.

Still a drop

:eusa_eh: LOL as normal you even lie about your own states you just presented

my "states". I wasn't aware I had "states".

Did you mean my "Stats" as in "Statistics"? It's kind of hard to tell with you bible thumpers because your kind of like retards without the charm.

My statistics speak for themselves. The birth rate remained pretty much flat after Roe V. Wade, indicating there were as many illicit abortions going on before Roe as After.

Did you mean my "Stats" as in "Statistics"? It's kind of hard to tell with you bible thumpers because your kind of like retards without the charm.

My statistics speak for themselves. The birth rate remained pretty much flat after Roe V. Wade, indicating there were as many illicit abortions going on before Roe as After.

Bam! Nailed him on a spelling mistake. Well played... :eusa_clap:

Democrats believe that once a child is born, the total responsibility for that child shifts to the general public who must then take care of it. The mother and certainly the father have no further interest in the child. In fact, it's unfair to ask or expect them to take care of their children. Heartless really to impose on parents the little unwanted tykes.

Thanks didn't realized I spelled states instead of stats....Now why don't you post something with relevance ?

As democrats are now saying, their convention is going to be one big abortion fest with head whore, Sandra Fluke, in a prominent, and strident position. Let's see how far that gets them.

Bam! Nailed him on a spelling mistake. Well played... :eusa_clap:
LOL I am shamed

Thanks didn't realized I spelled states instead of stats....Now why don't you post something with relevance ?

I did. You just didn't have the intelligence to comprehend it.

Okay... I'll try again.

There were just as many live births in 1973 as there were in 1972.

Which means there were NOT hoards of women out there yelling, "WHOOOOPIE, I can have an abortion now!!! Huzzah!!!!"

Nope, they were getting the abortions all along.

Because making abortion illegal doesn't mean anyone is going to stop having them. Just like making prostitution illegal doesn't stop hookers from walking the streets, or making drugs illegal keeps folks from getting high.

If you have someone who wants something, and someone willing to provide it, it will happen.

Period.

Forum List

Back