The Democrats war on babies.

estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Shock: estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

Number of abortions per day: Approximately 115,000

Abortion Statistics

Unintended Pregnancy

Each year, almost half of all pregnancies among American women are unintended.1 About half of these unplanned pregnancies, 1.3 million each year, are ended by abortion.1,2

National Abortion Federation: Women Who Have Abortions

So tell me Progressives when are you going to stop the war on babies?????/ I mean hasn't enough Americans died so far?

and not a single one of those your business.
Murder is everyone's business.

estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Shock: estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

Number of abortions per day: Approximately 115,000

Abortion Statistics

Unintended Pregnancy

Each year, almost half of all pregnancies among American women are unintended.1 About half of these unplanned pregnancies, 1.3 million each year, are ended by abortion.1,2

National Abortion Federation: Women Who Have Abortions

So tell me Progressives when are you going to stop the war on babies?????/ I mean hasn't enough Americans died so far?

and not a single one of those your business.
Murder is everyone's business.

ah your one of those losers. Please point to the law where it states Abortion is murder...Ill wait, this should be quick.

I await your punt.

kill+babies+-+yes+we+can.jpg

XXXXXXX

It may seem over the top, but this is what we're debating!

And there's your war on babies...

What do you call this?

I'm guessing that would be a fetus that took human form with a heartbeat. Well had a heartbeat, not anymore.
Actually... I'm pretty sure that is a VERY late abortion. One that I would not support.

Ok so you dont support it, so what to do now? Just ignore it going on?
No... I will continue to support my views on being pro-choice and when I believe "personhood" begins in which the fetus has rights.

And when does it matter to you?
Before rapid brain development happens. Essentially before 25 weeks. You know... The thing that really separates us from other animals starts to develop. But I prefer, and I have no idea why anyone would need, more than 16 weeks to figure it out.

Are you really asking me if a women kills a baby if that is murder??????

Not addressed to me but of course it would be "murder" if someone of either sex killed a "baby".

But, I thought this thread is about abortion.
Abortion is killing a baby thus it is murder.

It's not living on it's own, nor has it been born, so it can't be murdered because it's still part of the mother. If it was born, then it would be murder.

And there's your war on babies...

What do you call this?

I'm guessing that would be a fetus that took human form with a heartbeat. Well had a heartbeat, not anymore.

This is pro-choice. A woman's choice of what to do with HER body. She had an earlier choice and that was to take or use a contraceptive. It looks mre like she made a choice of what to do with the baby's body.

The woman speaks for her inconvenience of carrying a child to term.,
Just who speaks for this child?​

This is pro-choice. A woman's choice of what to do with HER body. She had an earlier choice and that was to take or use a contraceptive. It looks mre like she made a choice of what to do with the baby's body.

It isn't a child.

We also don't know what the medical issue was here. That did look like a second trimester fetus... but was there some kind of medical issue that necessitated an abortion?

Or did some ghoul just go diving into a medical waste container until they found something that looked like a "baby".

It isn't a child.

We also don't know what the medical issue was here. That did look like a second trimester fetus... but was there some kind of medical issue that necessitated an abortion?

Or did some ghoul just go diving into a medical waste container until they found something that looked like a "baby".

And what would precipitate a baby looking like this? Only an abortion.

It isn't a child.

And what would precipitate a baby looking like this? Only an abortion.

Or a miscarriage.

Not addressed to me but of course it would be "murder" if someone of either sex killed a "baby".

But, I thought this thread is about abortion.
Abortion is killing a baby thus it is murder.

It's not living on it's own, nor has it been born, so it can't be murdered because it's still part of the mother. If it was born, then it would be murder.

If I leave a baby outside by itself for a week it will die to whats your point????

Forum List

Back