The Democrats war on babies.

As democrats are now saying, their convention is going to be one big abortion fest with head whore, Sandra Fluke, in a prominent, and strident position. Let's see how far that gets them.

Probably not that far. Only about 6% votes primarily on this issue, and they are evenly split.

But exposing the mean-spiritedness of the GOP on this issue, yeah, that'll get them some traction.

my "states". I wasn't aware I had "states".

Did you mean my "Stats" as in "Statistics"? It's kind of hard to tell with you bible thumpers because your kind of like retards without the charm.

My statistics speak for themselves. The birth rate remained pretty much flat after Roe V. Wade, indicating there were as many illicit abortions going on before Roe as After.

Thanks didn't realized I spelled states instead of stats....Now why don't you post something with relevance ?

I did. You just didn't have the intelligence to comprehend it.

Okay... I'll try again.

There were just as many live births in 1973 as there were in 1972.

Which means there were NOT hoards of women out there yelling, "WHOOOOPIE, I can have an abortion now!!! Huzzah!!!!"

Nope, they were getting the abortions all along.

Because making abortion illegal doesn't mean anyone is going to stop having them. Just like making prostitution illegal doesn't stop hookers from walking the streets, or making drugs illegal keeps folks from getting high.

If you have someone who wants something, and someone willing to provide it, it will happen.

Period.
So you agree you were talking out of your ass ? Okay thats all you had to say.

As democrats are now saying, their convention is going to be one big abortion fest with head whore, Sandra Fluke, in a prominent, and strident position. Let's see how far that gets them.

I wish they would cause polls show it is a losing position for them.

Abortion

Obviously democrats think it's the last winning issue they have. So they should and will make it their central theme.

Abortion

Obviously democrats think it's the last winning issue they have. So they should and will make it their central theme.

According to the poll, only 20% support the extreme Romney/Ryan/Akin position of abortion being illegal in all circumstances.

Abortion

According to the poll, only 20% support the extreme Romney/Ryan/Akin position of abortion being illegal in all circumstances.

You don't know thier position on abortion you only know what your masters tell you

You don't know thier position on abortion you only know what your masters tell you

I know that the position that will be worked into the GOP Platform this week will be to outlaw abortion in all circumstances, including cases of rape and incest.

If I understand this correctly, Republicans will have a plank in their platform that outlaws abortion in all circumstances and democrats will have not only a plank but speakers demanding abortions paid for by others.

I can't help but sincerely hope this is the way it turns out.

Here's some science for ya.

"The study finds that adolescent girls who have an abortion are five times more likely to seek help for psychological and emotional problems than those who keep their baby."

"When women feel forced into abortion by others or by life circumstances, negative post-abortion outcomes become more common," she wrote. "Adolescents are generally much less prepared to assume the responsibility of parenthood and are logically the recipients of pressure to abort."

"The scientific evidence is now strong and compelling," Coleman said. "Abortion poses more risks to women than giving birth."

Abortions Cause Psychological Damage More Than Unwanted Pregnancies - Endowment for Medical Research - FREE Education - Glycomics - Brain Function - Trehalose

If I understand this correctly, Republicans will have a plank in their platform that outlaws abortion in all circumstances and democrats will have not only a plank but speakers demanding abortions paid for by others.

I can't help but sincerely hope this is the way it turns out.

I guess it works out if you have a hate for the vagina as great as the GOP seems to have...

How about this. We base your taxes on which you are going to pay for.

Check box A for taxpayer funded abortion- This will cost you $300.00.

Check box B for taxpayer funded support of unwanted children. This will cost you $20,000 a year for the next 18 years... Longer if he finds his way into prison.

Any takers?

"The study finds that adolescent girls who have an abortion are five times more likely to seek help for psychological and emotional problems than those who keep their baby."

"When women feel forced into abortion by others or by life circumstances, negative post-abortion outcomes become more common," she wrote. "Adolescents are generally much less prepared to assume the responsibility of parenthood and are logically the recipients of pressure to abort."

"The scientific evidence is now strong and compelling," Coleman said. "Abortion poses more risks to women than giving birth."

Abortions Cause Psychological Damage More Than Unwanted Pregnancies - Endowment for Medical Research - FREE Education - Glycomics - Brain Function - Trehalose

Never knew a girl who had a baby as a teen who didn't have a pretty messed up life afterwards...

"fetology *makes it undeniably evident that life begins at conception and requires all the protection and safeguards that any of us enjoy. Why, you may well ask, do some American doctors who are privy to the findings of fetology, discredit themselves by carrying out abortions? Simple arithmetic at $300 a time, 1.55 million abortions means an industry generating $500,000,000 annually, of which most goes into the pocket of the physician doing the abortion."

Abortion Doctors | Abortion Doctors? Stories | Why Doctors Perform Abortions

"fetology *makes it undeniably evident that life begins at conception and requires all the protection and safeguards that any of us enjoy. Why, you may well ask, do some American doctors who are privy to the findings of fetology, discredit themselves by carrying out abortions? Simple arithmetic at $300 a time, 1.55 million abortions means an industry generating $500,000,000 annually, of which most goes into the pocket of the physician doing the abortion."

Abortion Doctors | Abortion Doctors? Stories | Why Doctors Perform Abortions

Exactly...

And one thing about Americans, we don't stop people from making money on something.

Why do you think big tobacco is still in business?

LOL

"The Endowment for Medical Research Inc is a 501(c)(3) non-profit faith based scientific research, educational, Public Charity."

Nah, nothing biased there.

Forum List

Back