🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The dems are again overplaying the shut down hand the same way they did on DACA

This govt of ours is a failure and needs to be replaced which is afforded to the people that hold its power.

Well I'm more interested in getting rid of Dump. Rubio or Jeb would be doing a better job, and I'd even prefer Biden.

As far as I a concerned they are all due to be fired and someone else rehired..
You want new air controllers and TSA folks?
Let's just get rid of the TSA all together. It has never stopped a single terrorist and is a waste of money.

. . . and as far as the elected official, yeah, let's get rid of them all.

Can the whole government. We can do with out it.

Well I'm more interested in getting rid of Dump. Rubio or Jeb would be doing a better job, and I'd even prefer Biden.

Trump's knocking it out of the park.
What makes you think another career politician would do better?
Jeb and Rubio are just more of establishment types that have been fucking us for decades,and Biden? LOL......
He's knocked the debt outta the park, gotta give him that. Nato too. Putin's dancing with joy.

I suppose you never had time to read the list of President Trumps' accomplishments posted here? Massive improvements across the board in the USA & dealing with foreign enemies and " friends".

All accomplished with almost Zero RINO help and 24-7 MSM TDS. Best of my lifetime that I was aware of.

Those that cannot see probably dont try to see.

Let's just get rid of the TSA all together. It has never stopped a single terrorist and is a waste of money.

Everytime something like term limits comes up, everyone loves it, until suddenly it's their Rep or Senator, then they're for the incumbent. Sometimes the possible is preferable to the impossible, jmo

Jeb and Rubio are just more of establishment types that have been fucking us for decades,and Biden? LOL......
He's knocked the debt outta the park, gotta give him that. Nato too. Putin's dancing with joy.

Since when have the left cared about the debt? And do you really believe any of your three choices would have done anything about it?
Oh...and tax revenues are way up. Now we need to cut spending.
At least we have somewhere to start with a booming economy and job market that wouldnt be happening if not for Trump because you know damn well none of your three would be cutting regulations that boost those markets.

Since when have the left cared about the debt? And do you really believe any of your three choices would have done anything about it?
At least we have somewhere to start with a booming economy and job market that wouldnt be happening if not for Trump because you know damn well none of your three would be cutting regulations that boost those markets.
The deficits were decling with Obama and the Senate and HOuse agreed to deficit reduction, but the Freedom Caucus wouldn't allow a vote. And the budget actually balanced, sort of, with Slick.

So, I think trying to paint the dems as the party of deficits sort of fails. Neither party is blameless, but with Trump and the Freedom party there is no hope.

Did your tax bill go up or down? Most went up.

Everytime something like term limits comes up, everyone loves it, until suddenly it's their Rep or Senator, then they're for the incumbent. Sometimes the possible is preferable to the impossible, jmo

Absolutely. Let's term limit the whole government.

After that court ruling that as far as liability is concerned, corporations are people, I understand the need for that, it is so that employees can't be held financially responsible while in the employ of a company. This makes it so companies would not go broke.

OTH, giving companies person-hood status, in other words, privileges, as well as legal protections, was idiotic. It has ruined the system.

We need to create a special legal class. They are clearly NOT the same as individuals. A child can tell you that.

THIS is what is destroying our society.

Sure, it benefits the ruling class, why should THEY bother fixing the situation?

The Marxists will just wait, won't they? :FIREdevil:

And if the ruling class needs be, they will impose martial law and turn the place into a prison. As if it isn't already. meh.

The deficits were decling with Obama and the Senate and HOuse agreed to deficit reduction, but the Freedom Caucus wouldn't allow a vote. And the budget actually balanced, sort of, with Slick.

So, I think trying to paint the dems as the party of deficits sort of fails. Neither party is blameless, but with Trump and the Freedom party there is no hope.

So he runs up a shitload of debt and dumps it in Trumps lap?
And we all know what would have happened had hillary been elected...more of the same.

Forum List

Back