The dems are again overplaying the shut down hand the same way they did on DACA

Well I'm more interested in getting rid of Dump. Rubio or Jeb would be doing a better job, and I'd even prefer Biden.

Trump's knocking it out of the park.
What makes you think another career politician would do better?
Jeb and Rubio are just more of establishment types that have been fucking us for decades,and Biden? LOL......
He's knocked the debt outta the park, gotta give him that. Nato too. Putin's dancing with joy.

Since when have the left cared about the debt? And do you really believe any of your three choices would have done anything about it?
Oh...and tax revenues are way up. Now we need to cut spending.
At least we have somewhere to start with a booming economy and job market that wouldnt be happening if not for Trump because you know damn well none of your three would be cutting regulations that boost those markets.
The deficits were decling with Obama and the Senate and HOuse agreed to deficit reduction, but the Freedom Caucus wouldn't allow a vote. And the budget actually balanced, sort of, with Slick.

So, I think trying to paint the dems as the party of deficits sort of fails. Neither party is blameless, but with Trump and the Freedom party there is no hope.

Bullshit.

Both parties are in the pocket of corporations.

with complaining about too many jail cells for illegal immigrants. Few prefer a shut down to not locking up law breakers pending deportation.

They beat Trump over the head with his fcking wall, and they shouldn't change the issue

Trump and his allies try to pin blame on Dems for border impasse

This is just drama for the news cycle. You really didn’t think they would have a deal this early and lose 5 days of grandstanding about how hard they are working on a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well I'm more interested in getting rid of Dump. Rubio or Jeb would be doing a better job, and I'd even prefer Biden.

Jeb and Rubio are just more of establishment types that have been fucking us for decades,and Biden? LOL......
He's knocked the debt outta the park, gotta give him that. Nato too. Putin's dancing with joy.

Since when have the left cared about the debt? And do you really believe any of your three choices would have done anything about it?
At least we have somewhere to start with a booming economy and job market that wouldnt be happening if not for Trump because you know damn well none of your three would be cutting regulations that boost those markets.
The deficits were decling with Obama and the Senate and HOuse agreed to deficit reduction, but the Freedom Caucus wouldn't allow a vote. And the budget actually balanced, sort of, with Slick.

So, I think trying to paint the dems as the party of deficits sort of fails. Neither party is blameless, but with Trump and the Freedom party there is no hope.

Bullshit.

Both parties are in the pocket of corporations.
Bullshit.

Republicans are a nearly all white party who mindlessly follow a billionaire.

Democrats are everyone else. Because it’s a coalition party it’s difficult to get them to all agree on one thing. The very definition of coalition party.

As far as I a concerned they are all due to be fired and someone else rehired..
You want new air controllers and TSA folks?
Let's just get rid of the TSA all together. It has never stopped a single terrorist and is a waste of money.

. . . and as far as the elected official, yeah, let's get rid of them all.

Can the whole government. We can do with out it.

How about we just get rid of the illegal immigrants!!!

RINODEM keep racking up debt like no tomorrow. All during BO, now up to $4.4T spending. Lying Ryan first move, RE-move the debt ceiling.

They are going to make DJT solve this peoblem all alone also. He will have to start selling National parks or Camp Pendleton to apply to debt. Closing 7 Fed departments would be a great start. Cut sell slash burn.....

Um, what's the issue with TRUMP wanting rich countries to pay their far share towards? Liberals want a 70+ tax for the rich, but they have an issue with members of NATO paying what they owe...

Let's just get rid of the TSA all together. It has never stopped a single terrorist and is a waste of money.

Sure, but it is the government that is letting them in. The government works for the elite corporate class.

Get rid of the government, then the people will get rid of the illegals.

As long as you put elites in charge, the illegals will keep coming, b/c the elites need black market labor to circumvent the labor laws the working class has passed.

Government doesn't give a shit about you, it only cares about the corporate elites that give jobs to illegals under the table.

Yup and save we the tax payer billions each year.

More than works for me.

Um, what's the issue with TRUMP wanting rich countries to pay their far share towards? Liberals want a 70+ tax for the rich, but they have an issue with members of NATO paying what they owe...

the USA doesnt make up the difference when a country cant meet its NATO pledge ...

Trump has the idiots around him totally DUPED.

WELCOME IDIOT.

Sure, but it is the government that is letting them in. The government works for the elite corporate class.

As long as you put elites in charge, the illegals will keep coming, b/c the elites need black market labor to circumvent the labor laws the working class has passed.

Government doesn't give a shit about you, it only cares about the corporate elites that give jobs to illegals under the table.

Weird how with TRUMP implementing AMERICA FIRST policies results in so many anti-TRUMPer calling for getting rid of the government.

the USA doesnt make up the difference when a country cant meet its NATO pledge ...

WELCOME IDIOT.

So you're okay with rich white countries not paying what they have agreed to?

Everytime something like term limits comes up, everyone loves it, until suddenly it's their Rep or Senator, then they're for the incumbent. Sometimes the possible is preferable to the impossible, jmo

Absolutely. Let's term limit the whole government.

After that court ruling that as far as liability is concerned, corporations are people, I understand the need for that, it is so that employees can't be held financially responsible while in the employ of a company. This makes it so companies would not go broke.

OTH, giving companies person-hood status, in other words, privileges, as well as legal protections, was idiotic. It has ruined the system.

We need to create a special legal class. They are clearly NOT the same as individuals. A child can tell you that.

THIS is what is destroying our society.

Sure, it benefits the ruling class, why should THEY bother fixing the situation?

The Marxists will just wait, won't they? :FIREdevil:

And if the ruling class needs be, they will impose martial law and turn the place into a prison. As if it isn't already. meh.
You understand the need for calling companies people? That’s about the most marxist thing you ever said.

WELCOME IDIOT.

There’s a difference between paying for your defense and paying for a racket protection from the United States. Racket protections are what Trump does. And what dictators do.

Let’s be clear, when Trump says pay your fair share, he means pay the United States.

with complaining about too many jail cells for illegal immigrants. Few prefer a shut down to not locking up law breakers pending deportation.

They beat Trump over the head with his fcking wall, and they shouldn't change the issue

But since Trump's "fcking wall" was Schumer's fcking wall and Clinton's fcking wall in 2013, why do you suppose they are they are beating President Trump over the head with it now?

The Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 (S.744) was a proposed immigration reform bill introduced by Sen. Charles Schumer (D-NY) in the United States Senate [1] and co-sponsored by the other seven members of the "Gang of Eight", a bipartisan group of U.S. Senators who wrote and negotiated the bill. It was introduced into the Senate of the 113th United States Congress on April 16, 2013.

Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 - Wikipedia

The bill proposed billions of dollars for hundreds of miles of border fence, billions more to provide surveillance equipment to make this new fence a smart fence just like President Trump wants to build. It would also do away with the visa lottery, just as President Trump wants to do, and it would transform our immigration system away from being family based to being based on individual merit, just as President Trump wants to do.

The bill was introduced in the Senate by Chuck Schumer and every Democrat is the Senate voted in favor of it, but it died in the House. After saying shi wanted to build bridges not walls, Clinton said in another venue, "I only wish that the bipartisan bill passed in the Senate in 2013 reforming our immigration laws could have passed the House."

FactChecking Clinton's Big Speech - FactCheck.org

So why are the Democrats beating President Trump over the head for adopting the Democrats' 2013 plan for border security?

WELCOME IDIOT.

Im ok with idiots who have no idea how NATO works shutting the F up....

Weird how with TRUMP implementing AMERICA FIRST policies results in so many anti-TRUMPer calling for getting rid of the government.

I'm not an anti-Trumper.

I'm an anti-corruption and murder and scum p.o.s. politician poster.

Obama, Bush and Clinton were worse.

WELCOME IDIOT.

There’s a difference between paying for your defense and paying for a racket protection from the United States. Racket protections are what Trump does. And what dictators do.

Let’s be clear, when Trump says pay your fair share, he means pay the United States.

If the US is their defense yes the US should get paid.

The Democrats weren't winning before...

But you're right that they have redefined 'stupid'.

The next time an illegal kills an American because we had nowhere to house them, Pelosi's brain is going to hit the fan.

Forum List

Back