🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The dems are again overplaying the shut down hand the same way they did on DACA

with complaining about too many jail cells for illegal immigrants. Few prefer a shut down to not locking up law breakers pending deportation.

They beat Trump over the head with his fcking wall, and they shouldn't change the issue

Trump and his allies try to pin blame on Dems for border impasse
But since Trump's "fcking wall" was Schumer's fcking wall and Clinton's fcking wall in 2013, why do you suppose they are they are beating President Trump over the head with it now?

The Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 (S.744) was a proposed immigration reform bill introduced by Sen. Charles Schumer (D-NY) in the United States Senate [1] and co-sponsored by the other seven members of the "Gang of Eight", a bipartisan group of U.S. Senators who wrote and negotiated the bill. It was introduced into the Senate of the 113th United States Congress on April 16, 2013.

Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 - Wikipedia

The bill proposed billions of dollars for hundreds of miles of border fence, billions more to provide surveillance equipment to make this new fence a smart fence just like President Trump wants to build. It would also do away with the visa lottery, just as President Trump wants to do, and it would transform our immigration system away from being family based to being based on individual merit, just as President Trump wants to do.

The bill was introduced in the Senate by Chuck Schumer and every Democrat is the Senate voted in favor of it, but it died in the House. After saying shi wanted to build bridges not walls, Clinton said in another venue, "I only wish that the bipartisan bill passed in the Senate in 2013 reforming our immigration laws could have passed the House."

FactChecking Clinton's Big Speech - FactCheck.org

So why are the Democrats beating President Trump over the head for adopting the Democrats' 2013 plan for border security?

So why are the Democrats beating President Trump over the head for adopting the Democrats' 2013 plan for border security?

because THERE IS NO EMERGENCY - NO NEED TO WASTE BILLIONS OF $$$ BECAUSE f'N TRUMP SAID SO - BECAUSE BORDER CROSSINGS ARE AT A 46 YEAR LOW ....

THATS WHY

As far as I a concerned they are all due to be fired and someone else rehired..
You want new air controllers and TSA folks?
Let's just get rid of the TSA all together. It has never stopped a single terrorist and is a waste of money.

. . . and as far as the elected official, yeah, let's get rid of them all.

Can the whole government. We can do with out it.

How about we just get rid of the illegal immigrants!!!
Sure, but it is the government that is letting them in. The government works for the elite corporate class.

Get rid of the government, then the people will get rid of the illegals.

As long as you put elites in charge, the illegals will keep coming, b/c the elites need black market labor to circumvent the labor laws the working class has passed.

Government doesn't give a shit about you, it only cares about the corporate elites that give jobs to illegals under the table.

Weird how with TRUMP implementing AMERICA FIRST policies results in so many anti-TRUMPer calling for getting rid of the government.
Yeah... Weird... You'd think they hated America, or something...

with complaining about too many jail cells for illegal immigrants. Few prefer a shut down to not locking up law breakers pending deportation.

They beat Trump over the head with his fcking wall, and they shouldn't change the issue

But since Trump's "fcking wall" was Schumer's fcking wall and Clinton's fcking wall in 2013, why do you suppose they are they are beating President Trump over the head with it now?

The Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 (S.744) was a proposed immigration reform bill introduced by Sen. Charles Schumer (D-NY) in the United States Senate [1] and co-sponsored by the other seven members of the "Gang of Eight", a bipartisan group of U.S. Senators who wrote and negotiated the bill. It was introduced into the Senate of the 113th United States Congress on April 16, 2013.

Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 - Wikipedia

The bill proposed billions of dollars for hundreds of miles of border fence, billions more to provide surveillance equipment to make this new fence a smart fence just like President Trump wants to build. It would also do away with the visa lottery, just as President Trump wants to do, and it would transform our immigration system away from being family based to being based on individual merit, just as President Trump wants to do.

The bill was introduced in the Senate by Chuck Schumer and every Democrat is the Senate voted in favor of it, but it died in the House. After saying shi wanted to build bridges not walls, Clinton said in another venue, "I only wish that the bipartisan bill passed in the Senate in 2013 reforming our immigration laws could have passed the House."

because THERE IS NO EMERGENCY - NO NEED TO WASTE BILLIONS OF $$$ BECAUSE f'N TRUMP SAID SO - BECAUSE BORDER CROSSINGS ARE AT A 46 YEAR LOW ....

THATS WHY
I agree. And near 60% agree too. What I don't understand is why the dems would choose to shut the gummit down over Trump demanding 10K more jail cells. Why get in your opponents way when he's making a mistake?

THATS WHY
So you think there was an emergency in 2013 that required spending billions of dollars but now that a Republican is in the WH those conditions no longer exist?

You want new air controllers and TSA folks?
Let's just get rid of the TSA all together. It has never stopped a single terrorist and is a waste of money.

Sure, but it is the government that is letting them in. The government works for the elite corporate class.

As long as you put elites in charge, the illegals will keep coming, b/c the elites need black market labor to circumvent the labor laws the working class has passed.

Government doesn't give a shit about you, it only cares about the corporate elites that give jobs to illegals under the table.

Weird how with TRUMP implementing AMERICA FIRST policies results in so many anti-TRUMPer calling for getting rid of the government.

I dislike RW fucktard Presidents playing the fear card just to massage their ego - I live in Texas, I've been to El Paso - AND TRUMP IS FULL OF SHIT.

Our border is safer than his state - he's just a pussy

THATS WHY
I agree. And near 60% agree too. What I don't understand is why the dems would choose to shut the gummit down over Trump demanding 10K more jail cells. Why get in your opponents way when he's making a mistake?
Demthink is that since the detainees are sometimes forced to live in over crowded conditions no more cells should be built. This seems to make sense to the Democrats in Congress.

I dislike RW fucktard Presidents playing the fear card just to massage their ego - I live in Texas, I've been to El Paso - AND TRUMP IS FULL OF SHIT.

That safety proves that wall upgrades work. See the search engines for new wall built in El Paso. More New wall is going in El Paso as i type. You should be thankful rather than blind.

I agree, but the dems need to keep the message being about the wall

THATS WHY
Demthink is that since the detainees are sometimes forced to live in over crowded conditions no more cells should be built. This seems to make sense to the Democrats in Congress.
That is my fear. But actually I think the dems are saying that fewer illegal aliens, who have jobs here and have been here for years even, should be caught and deported. A majority voters may agree, but they won't approve of the dems shutting the govt down over it.

THATS WHY
That is my fear. But actually I think the dems are saying that fewer illegal aliens, who have jobs here and have been here for years even, should be caught and deported. A majority voters may agree, but they won't approve of the dems shutting the govt down over it.
You think that's true? So you don't think the Democrats in Congress are competent to say what they mean? Opposing the border fence is a short term tactic, not a long term strategy. If the Democrats continue to paralyze Congress with this disingenuous opposition to the fence they supported before Trump became President, a simple solution for the Republicans is to offer the Democrats short term continuation of funding at present levels to avoid another shutdown while Trump declares a national emergency and begins building the fence.

RW dupes cant fathom that Dem legislation of 2013 worked so now the need to copy them.

THATS WHY
You think that's true? So you don't think the Democrats in Congress are competent to say what they mean? Opposing the border fence is a short term tactic, not a long term strategy. If the Democrats continue to paralyze Congress with this disingenuous opposition to the fence they supported before Trump became President, a simple solution for the Republicans is to offer the Democrats short term continuation of funding at present levels to avoid another shutdown while Trump declares a national emergency and begins building the fence.

Trump's entire wall campaign is disingenuous

Dems are simply incompetent and always steal elitist defeat from the jaws of populist victory.

THATS WHY

Trump's entire wall campaign is disingenuous

Dems are simply incompetent and always steal elitist defeat from the jaws of populist victory.
lol Every thinking person supports the border fence, because there is no border security without it. What we are seeing now is what President Trump warned the nation about in the SOTU address; the Dems are trying to score a win for the Party instead of a win for the nation.

Forum List

Back