The Dems want to amend the constitution

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Rep. Joseph Morelle of New York, the top Democrat on the House Administration Committee, sent a letter to colleagues informing them of his intent to file a resolution to start what's traditionally a cumbersome amendment process.
"This amendment will do what SCOTUS failed to do — prioritize our democracy,” Morelle said in a statement to the Associated Press.
Morelle said that former President Trump "must be held accountable for his decisions," adding: "I urge my colleagues to support my amendment and stand with me on the front line to protect our democracy.”
“This amendment will guarantee that no public officer of the United States — including the president — is able to evade the accountability that any other American would face for violating our laws,” Morelle wrote in a letter to colleagues this week.

Comment:
The dumb Democrats are wrong again.
The 6 judges on the Supreme Court Judges ruled correctly that presidents have immunity.
Trump did not attempt to start an "insurrection", that is another crazy Democrat conspiracy theory.
Removing presidential immunity would make the executive branch impotent and destroy the balance of power.
The crazy Democrat Cult is claiming that they are defending our "democracy", whilst they are in fact turning America into one-party police state nightmare.

Rep. Joseph Morelle of New York, the top Democrat on the House Administration Committee, sent a letter to colleagues informing them of his intent to file a resolution to start what's traditionally a cumbersome amendment process.
"This amendment will do what SCOTUS failed to do — prioritize our democracy,” Morelle said in a statement to the Associated Press.
Morelle said that former President Trump "must be held accountable for his decisions," adding: "I urge my colleagues to support my amendment and stand with me on the front line to protect our democracy.”
“This amendment will guarantee that no public officer of the United States — including the president — is able to evade the accountability that any other American would face for violating our laws,” Morelle wrote in a letter to colleagues this week.

Comment:
The dumb Democrats are wrong again.
The 6 judges on the Supreme Court Judges ruled correctly that presidents have immunity.
Trump did not attempt to start an "insurrection", that is another crazy Democrat conspiracy theory.
Removing presidential immunity would make the executive branch impotent and destroy the balance of power.
The crazy Democrat Cult is claiming that they are defending our "democracy", whilst they are in fact turning America into one-party police state nightmare.

Wow, disillusion is strong in this one.

Well, Morelle's TDS is so bad that this guys logic is skewed, because the TRS trial against Hunter Biden will if all the evidence is shown co-operation and conspiracy with the Biden family with Joe at the forefront of the conspiracy to commit fraud, money laundering, and sedition just as starters.

Democrats don't want to amend the Constitution. They want to rewrite the whole thing. Former President Obama has been outspoken in his belief that our Constitution should not limit the powers of the Federal Government but rather enumerate all the things a government should do for the citizens.

Can anyone guess how many thousand pages their Constitution would be?

Well, Morelle's TDS is so bad that this guys logic is skewed, because the TRS trial against Hunter Biden will if all the evidence is shown co-operation and conspiracy with the Biden family with Joe at the forefront of the conspiracy to commit fraud, money laundering, and sedition just as starters.
If the law needs to be administered fairly to everyone, who decides what's fair? 100% of Democrats and 95% of Republicans aren't moral enough to be given the responsibility of determining what's right and what's wrong. And if these self-righteous assholes really wanted equality and fairness, where are the convictions of Clinton and Biden for their transgressions with top secret information. Where are the convictions of the FBI-CIA personnel who covered up their criminality and who tampered with our last two Presidential elections? My theory is that the people who protest the most, like this Morelle, are the ones who have the most to lose with actual fairness. That's why they're in such a hurry to redefine what fairness is. And of course, they know that the crooked media will back them completely. MAGA

Forum List

Back