The demturds are rolling the dice

they have absolutely NO chance of winning the presidential election in November.

Not unless they cheat. That is why they are pushing so hard for national mail-in voting.

Moron, Republicans will be able to mail in their vote, too.

Right. Each Trump voter mails in 1 ballot. Many TDSers mail in 3 or four.
Case in point: we all read Bergs posts. How many ballots do you think he/she/other would mail in?

Bullshit. Obviously you have never voted by mail. I have had to many times when I was working out of state or country. The document sent in has an embedded code with your ID and watermarked with a special return envelope also tied to your ID.
Fucking idiot.

EV6KWcMWkAEMHIP

If we can shop in person at a grocery store, then we can vote in person in November!!!

Grocery stores are cesspools for contracting coronavirus. ...I hope you grocery shop often.
Oh, and Donald said wearing as mask is "just a suggestion" by the CDC.

Grocery store worker deaths from coronavirus at least 30 ...
www.businessinsider.com › grocery-store-worker-death...

At least 30 grocery store workers have died from COVID-19 so far, and at least ... Most grocery companies' sick leave policies require a positive COVID-19 ... There are many chains, such as Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, that ...

Grocery Workers Exposed to COVID-19 Are Starting to Die ...
www.eater.com › grocery-workers-are-dying-from-cor...

Workers at Whole Foods staged a “sick out” over conditions which require many workers to choose between staying home if they feel ill or getting ...

As more grocery workers die, many supermarket employees ...
www.washingtonpost.com › business › 2020/04/12 › groc...

At least 41 grocery workers have died of covid-19, and thousands more ... employees, leaving many markets short-staffed and ill-prepared to ...

they have absolutely NO chance of winning the presidential election in November.

Not unless they cheat. That is why they are pushing so hard for national mail-in voting.

Case in point: we all read Bergs posts. How many ballots do you think he/she/other would mail in?

Bullshit. Obviously you have never voted by mail. I have had to many times when I was working out of state or country. The document sent in has an embedded code with your ID and watermarked with a special return envelope also tied to your ID.
Fucking idiot.

Hey moron, I didnt say he would receive more than 1 ballot in his name. More than half the country doesn't vote but will receive ballots. Do i have to explain it for you?

If we can shop in person at a grocery store, then we can vote in person in November!!!

Grocery stores are cesspools for contracting coronavirus. ...I hope you grocery shop often.
Oh, and Donald said wearing as mask is "just a suggestion" by the CDC.

Grocery store worker deaths from coronavirus at least 30 ...
www.businessinsider.com › grocery-store-worker-death...

At least 30 grocery store workers have died from COVID-19 so far, and at least ... Most grocery companies' sick leave policies require a positive COVID-19 ... There are many chains, such as Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, that ...
Grocery Workers Exposed to COVID-19 Are Starting to Die ...
www.eater.com › grocery-workers-are-dying-from-cor...

Workers at Whole Foods staged a “sick out” over conditions which require many workers to choose between staying home if they feel ill or getting ...
As more grocery workers die, many supermarket employees ...
www.washingtonpost.com › business › 2020/04/12 › groc...

At least 41 grocery workers have died of covid-19, and thousands more ... employees, leaving many markets short-staffed and ill-prepared to ...

I shop every 2 to 3 weeks. Alot of people go more often.
November's election in ways are more important than eating!

Fucking idiot.

Hey moron, I didnt say he would receive more than 1 ballot in his name. More than half the country doesn't vote but will receive ballots. Do i have to explain it for you?
You vote one of two ways, in person (alive and a US citizen) or by absentee ballot. End of story.

Fucking idiot.

Well, Blaine obviously IS a bit dim. His rampant TDS seems to have turned his pea-sized brain into a quivering mass of jelly. Quite unfortunate, but QUITE preventable.

Fucking idiot.

You vote one of two ways, in person (alive and a US citizen) or by absentee ballot. End of story.

Yessir!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Fucking idiot.

You can't be this naive. If you still believe the Russian collusion thingy I guess you can.

Fucking idiot.

You can't be this naive. If you still believe the Russian collusion thingy I guess you can.
The demrats will buy anything at this point no matter what. they are nothing but bottom feeders.

Fucking idiot.

The demrats will buy anything at this point no matter what. they are nothing but bottom feeders.

Very desperate bottom-feeders.

and it may come up snake eyes.

Yeah. Low information=AT. LOL. That about covers it. Again, you just can't make this stuff up.
OK. Here's a real piece on the 2020 voter demographic. The wild card(s) are the GenZ voters.
An early look at the 2020 electorate
What are you going to win? Moving further left? What else is there? People will learn to play the collection game of the free stuff. Many more. But you win. Understand what total medical is. There are people who do not go for many reasons. Now they have reasons. That will over run the system even more the we have and the costs not in front but behind will go up even more massively then it would just for that reason. And it will rise. There will be massive increases in medical care. But you win. We will spend trillions on the environment and get minimal results from it with some becoming filthy rich or richer from it. And the economy will suffer from it. But you win. Just a few of your agendas.

Forum List

Back