The Devil Made Me Do It

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
It is true. A lifelong Republican until a few years ago (at least since my youth), having stewed in the quagmire of Trumpism and the GOP for many years, I find myself swaying back to the Dark Side, becoming a Democrat all over again. Take me, my Dark Prince, I surrender my soul back to the Deep State Overlords of DC who refill the coke bowls at the White House!

Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 9.38.08 PM.jpg

On Daschle, On Dillon, On Yellen and Austin,​
Kerry and Stupid and Sullivan and Blinken.​
They just never let poor Robinette join in any Russian games.​
I commit my damned soul forever into the service of the Globalist Underlord.

demon-5k-hell-art.jpg

Dear President Biden,

As a Democrat, I see clearly now the Alter of Tears upon which you sacrifice yourself for the many good people of Central America! May the Great Unwashed find good jobs and wages here in the Promised Land and have many more little democrats and multiply! At least they were never MAGA or Slave Owners!

04001d03adf2822a6224346f78ee9fb7.jpg

Yes, O Sweet Lord of the Left, I was wrong about BLM and LGBTQPA+! We need to get every child into sex education and gender reassignment at least by the age of Five! Then they shall be required to attend at least one Gay + Tranny Parade with male nudity at least every week! Mankind is free at last! All Hail Beelzebub! What think you?!

main-qimg-54b2f06a452c7695178917545613f12f-c.jpg

O Satan, I clean my soul of the Evil Orange Blight! Take me now My Democrats, let us kill fossil fuels off totally first then stick everyone with an expensive EV that requires $250 of service every month twelve times a year telling each other they are "low maintenance" before we actually have a reliable and viable means of replacement! Thou shall take They EV and Thou shall like it!

Hey, so what if 60-70% of the electricity I fill up with still comes from oil?

So what if they are built on slave labor leaving great scars in the land?

And what if everyone crashes into each other because they can no longer hear traffic coming?

Who cares if China and India increase their CO2 output 2X faster than we take ICE cars off the road?

ALL THAT MATTER TO US DEMOCRATS IS JUST THE APPEARANCE OF SAYING THE RIGHT THINGS!

R.jpg

O Lucifer,
O Abaddon,
O Baal,

Let mankind end fertilizers, gas stoves, and red ballcaps!

Rallies, Fat Men, Housewives and Crack Pipes!

And 90% tax for all of the successful people!

Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 7.43.40 AM.jpg

Hey! I have an idea! As a good Democrat now,
  • Let's kill the unborn.
  • Undefine men and women and make them all interchangeable!
  • Treat children like adults!
  • Take down our borders and invite the world in!
  • And take away all election rules so that anyone can vote!
And don't forget to give away all of your military hardware and billions of borrowed dollars until we are defenseless and your own people sleep on the street!

That's a good Democrat! Blue is the New You! I love thinking Blue!

exorcist1.jpg

There is no God--
There is only the State.​
Joe Biden is the President--
Trump is Too Late.​

Harris is a great VP--
She slept her way to the top,​
Joe will buy another election--
Just ask Corn Pop.​
Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 4.03.03 PM.png

R copy.jpg

Where are all of the Good Democrats--
Welcoming me into their Party?​
I promise to be a good Group Thinker--
If even only partly.​
I really think better a Leftist--
It comes natural after a fashion,​
I'm a natural rights-oppressor--
I'll Whip Them and Lash 'em!​

hellboy-with-gun-4k-rn.jpg

PS: Happy 666, Toobfreak!

PPS: I didn't really turn Democrat. :SMILEW~130:

By the power and blood of Jesus Christ, get behind me Satan. Lord have mercy on my soul for even engaging in this thread.

YOU just stay on your side of the forum.........and I'll stay on mine.

It is true. A lifelong Republican until a few years ago (at least since my youth), having stewed in the quagmire of Trumpism and the GOP for many years, I find myself swaying back to the Dark Side, becoming a Democrat all over again. Take me, my Dark Prince, I surrender my soul back to the Deep State Overlords of DC who refill the coke bowls at the White House!

View attachment 809370

On Daschle, On Dillon, On Yellen and Austin,​
Kerry and Stupid and Sullivan and Blinken.​
They just never let poor Robinette join in any Russian games.​
I commit my damned soul forever into the service of the Globalist Underlord.

View attachment 809374

Please tell me that you're drunk.

Please tell me that you're drunk.

I wish! I couldn't be more sober! For now on, I side with the great democrats on their Holy Cause and will never let them forget all the great accomplishments they do! I will be sure they get credit for all of their greatness! ;)

Long Live The Democrat Party! Power to the People. 🤮

Screen Shot 2023-07-31 at 12.59.26 AM.png

Forum List

Back