The Donald taking names again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people so concerned with The Donald's fingers? Is this now criteria to lead a nation, the length of the fingers?

Well the "myth" is that ones penis is reflected by finger length ( Penis Size Linked to Finger Length ) so the joke was to imply that Trump has a small dick. Its a childish joke; which is why none of the media portals are explaining exactly what it implies.

I always thought it was feet size?

Of course the whole thing is childish.
Much like your hatred of Jews.

View attachment 65375
Your soul is broken with your hatred of those unlike you and blame of others for your problems.

Why don't you go and harrass Odium....you know, the one with THIS SIG LINE:

The victory will be only entirely and finally achieved when the whole world is free of Jews.
Julius Streicher

"It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right."
Adolf Hitler

Odium

Where did you get that from?
"Her" oven dodgers comment. Disgraceful.

What rock have you crawled from under? Why are you attempting to derail thread?

Why don't you get some balls and post this stuff in THE THREAD you are referring to?

Also why don't you boil your head?
You call Jews oven dodgers. Why don't you get some balls and admit it.

Your soul is broken with your hatred of those unlike you and blame of others for your problems.
Do you have a link to an example of her Jew hatred?

Hey what don't they stalk Odium or say Swagger for that matter. Let's just talk Odium....THIS is his sig line:

Why don't you go and harrass Odium....you know, the one with THIS SIG LINE, they don't bother him....maybe he's one of their Sock Puppets? Or is it because he's American and not Germanic?

The victory will be only entirely and finally achieved when the whole world is free of Jews.
Julius Streicher

"It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right."
Adolf Hitler

Why don't you get some balls and post this stuff in THE THREAD you are referring to?

Why don't you go and harrass Odium....you know, the one with THIS SIG LINE:

Julius Streicher

Adolf Hitler

Odium

Oh shut up idiot.

Broken_Record_Logo.png

Trump is merely shooting himself in the foot. By going after those who will give him the Republican nomination, he's making himself look like a fool no one would want in the White House.
Yeah, because he shouldnt fight back. /sarc
Whats with you libtard white males these days? Do you EVER stand and fight back?

Do I need to fight back? Do I need to use my animal instinct over the power of my brain?

I'm not in High School any more. I don't need to fight to be cool.

I'd also expect a President to be more brains than thick shit muscle. But the Trump isn't muscle, he's just talking a load of crap in order to make people who want the power man, like Putin, to be in charge.

By the way, how is power man Putin doing? The Russia economy's good?

How I hit the headlines on Siberian TV - BBC News

Read this and tell me if this is the sort of country you want to live in.
Lol, in the real world people dont fight to be cool. They fight to survive.

lol

Depends what you've seen in the real world I guess. I've seen lots of fighting to be cool.

Yep, she said that after people were rejoicing about Dresden being pulverized with all the women and children in it. But you know what? Victors write history and victors never commit atrocities.
It doesn't matter what context it is said in. It is an absolutely disgraceful and ugly thing to say.

Here is the Snopes article on Trump military academy statements.

Donald Trump Compared Prep School to Military Service?

Trump did say part of the above-displayed quote. During a series of interviews with Michael D’Antonio, author of the biography "Never Enough: Donald Trump and the Pursuit of Success,” the Republican Presidential candidate said that "I always felt like I was in the military" due to his education at the New York Military Academy. The passage in D'Antonio's biography makes it clear, however, that while Trump may have expressed that he had more militarily training than most soldiers, he did not use those exact words:

Trump also insisted that he had actually known military life. In a separate conversation he said, "I always thought I was in the military." He said that in prep school he received more military training than most actual soldiers did, and he had been required to live under the command of men such as Ted Dobias who had been real officers and soldiers. "I felt like I was in the military in a true sense," added Trump, "because I dealt with the people."

Trump was in a military academy from the age of 13 till graduating at 18 yo. He was commanded in a military environment by men who often were veterans from the services themselves.

Now, I compare this to an electrical engineer I knew in the Air Force who served a year in Korea, getting drunk, chasing whores and repairing radios. He ate in a dinging facility, not a mess hall. He wore a uniform like a person might wear business casual. No one ever shot at him, hell he didnt ever again have to qualify with his M16 after he got out of basic. He told me himself that the military seemed more like an extended vacation in Korea.

His biggest risk he ever took was a surprise inspection when he still had his boot knife on him and it wasnt authorized. OMG! a Boot Knife!

Still, he served and left the Air Force with an honorable discharge, more than most have done, and I respect that.

But it wasnt a gulag exactly either, or even a prep military school.

It was the Air Force, lol.

Yep, she said that after people were rejoicing about Dresden being pulverized with all the women and children in it. But you know what? Victors write history and victors never commit atrocities.
It doesn't matter what context it is said in. It is an absolutely disgraceful and ugly thing to say.

Take it to Odium, the acknowledged Hitler fan and advocate of killing all the Jews....hence his sig line.

Let's see, 2012 and 645 posts, are you a sock of someone we already know?

Do you have a link to an example of her Jew hatred?

Hey what don't they stalk Odium or say Swagger for that matter. Let's just talk Odium....THIS is his sig line:

Why don't you go and harrass Odium....you know, the one with THIS SIG LINE, they don't bother him....maybe he's one of their Sock Puppets? Or is it because he's American and not Germanic?

Julius Streicher

Adolf Hitler
Maybe they know that Odium and Swagger are sock puppets?

Pointing out the huge slaughter we leveled on Nuremburg is disgraceful?

And I guess antisemitic and racist as well?

I've told it to bring this to my original thread, seems it lacks the balls to do that.

This is deliberate derailing of a thread that has nothing to do with topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back