The Donald taking names again

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I sure do, I have a few friends who went to the NYMA. Am I supposed to be impressed?

Trump apparently thinks so - he said in his book that spending high school in a military academy gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

Lol, OK,s o what military training have YOU ever had?

You must have quite a bit to be dismissing Trumps training.

Going to military school is not "training", clown. It's fucking reform school.

It is truly amazing how you guys think this is something to be proud of. I am fascinated by how you authoritarians think.
Not tolerating disruptive behavior on an event is not authoritarian Doc. Trump paid rent... that was his event.

Cheering on a fake-macho "leader" when he fantasizes about punching people who have the gall to disagree with him is most certainly an authoritarian trait.

If the protesters dont want to get beat up then the loud mouthed ass hat protesters should go somewhere else, like jumping off the Brooklyn bridge.

Why don't you go beat them up, then? You talk a good game.

I'm 58 years old and it has been over twenty years since I have had a real fight.

But I could still probably jack those fags up. :lol:

It is truly amazing how you guys think this is something to be proud of. I am fascinated by how you authoritarians think.
Not tolerating disruptive behavior on an event is not authoritarian Doc. Trump paid rent... that was his event.

Cheering on a fake-macho "leader" when he fantasizes about punching people who have the gall to disagree with him is most certainly an authoritarian trait.

If the protesters dont want to get beat up then the loud mouthed ass hat protesters should go somewhere else, like jumping off the Brooklyn bridge.

Why don't you go beat them up, then? You talk a good game.

I'm 58 years old and it has been over twenty years since I have had a real fight.

But I could still probably jack those fags up. :lol:

Of course you can, tough guy.

Dude, you sound like a person who has always talked your way out of trouble, which is the best option, and it has served me well.

But a fight is 90% confidence and heart, and 10% knowledge, technique and timing. Most fights are won by the guy that gets in the first head shot.

You sound like in a fight, you lead with your face, lol.

:lol::lol::lol:

Why don't you ask a jarhead if they consider a middle school military academy to be equivalent to Parris Island, clown?
LOL, where did I say they were equivalent?

Do you always make up straw men to knock down or do you ever actually have a discussion?

Thats what all bigots say, isnt it?

I don't know, is it? You tell me.

Well, thats what you sound like.

'O course them n*#gers are trying to rob someone if there in a white neighborhood. Why else would they be there? Use your head son, its plain as day.'

Yep, bigot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Watching you clowns try to play the race card is absolutely hilarious on a few different levels - both the abject hypocrisy of it, and the fact that you're just so bad at it. You don't even make sense.

Dude, you sound like a person who has always talked your way out of trouble, which is the best option, and it has served me well.

But a fight is 90% confidence and heart, and 10% knowledge, technique and timing. Most fights are won by the guy that gets in the first head shot.

Whatever you say, tough guy.

:lol::lol::lol:

Why don't you ask a jarhead if they consider a middle school military academy to be equivalent to Parris Island, clown?
LOL, where did I say they were equivalent?

Do you always make up straw men to knock down or do you ever actually have a discussion?

Well, you did call it "military training", and Trump himself has made the claim that his reform school days were "“more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military." - and since you've been toeing the official Trump line so far, I figured that you must agree with that claim too.

Trump is merely shooting himself in the foot. By going after those who will give him the Republican nomination, he's making himself look like a fool no one would want in the White House.

Whatever you say, tough guy.

I'm not a tough guy, not at all.

People walk up every day, punch me in the mouth and I just say, 'Thank you! I love that!'

Well, you did call it "military training", ...

Yeah, they are called 'military academies' for a reason, dude.

and Trump himself has made the claim that his reform school days were "“more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military." - and since you've been toeing the official Trump line so far, I figured that you must agree with that claim too.

Well, he is right. A lot of Coast Guard, Army and Navy support MOSes dont really get a lot of military training. They do 8 weeks of military training then they are merely civilians in uniform.

You gotta go combat arms to get the full Monty or some elite force like the 82nd Airborne or Marines.

Why are people so concerned with The Donald's fingers? Is this now criteria to lead a nation, the length of the fingers?

Well the "myth" is that ones penis is reflected by finger length ( Penis Size Linked to Finger Length ) so the joke was to imply that Trump has a small dick. Its a childish joke; which is why none of the media portals are explaining exactly what it implies.

I always thought it was feet size?

Of course the whole thing is childish.

Trump is merely shooting himself in the foot. By going after those who will give him the Republican nomination, he's making himself look like a fool no one would want in the White House.
Yeah, because he shouldnt fight back. /sarc
Whats with you libtard white males these days? Do you EVER stand and fight back?

Well, you did call it "military training", ...

Yeah, they are called 'military academies' for a reason, dude.

and Trump himself has made the claim that his reform school days were "“more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military." - and since you've been toeing the official Trump line so far, I figured that you must agree with that claim too.

Well, he is right. A lot of Coast Guard, Army and Navy support MOSes dont really get a lot of military training. They do 8 weeks of military training then they are merely civilians in uniform.

You gotta go combat arms to get the full Monty or some elite force like the 82nd Airborne or Marines.

I fucking called it, didn't I?

Gotta toe that Trump line!

Why are people so concerned with The Donald's fingers? Is this now criteria to lead a nation, the length of the fingers?

Well the "myth" is that ones penis is reflected by finger length ( Penis Size Linked to Finger Length ) so the joke was to imply that Trump has a small dick. Its a childish joke; which is why none of the media portals are explaining exactly what it implies.

I always thought it was feet size?

Of course the whole thing is childish.

Yeah, its all stupid. I have small hands and feet, but I have to wrap it around my waist twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back