The Donald taking names again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is merely shooting himself in the foot. By going after those who will give him the Republican nomination, he's making himself look like a fool no one would want in the White House.
Certainly not you since you have no skin in the game. Trump is not running for president in a foreign country where you are.

Why are people so concerned with The Donald's fingers? Is this now criteria to lead a nation, the length of the fingers?

Well the "myth" is that ones penis is reflected by finger length ( Penis Size Linked to Finger Length ) so the joke was to imply that Trump has a small dick. Its a childish joke; which is why none of the media portals are explaining exactly what it implies.

I always thought it was feet size?

Of course the whole thing is childish.
Much like your hatred of Jews.

Trump is merely shooting himself in the foot. By going after those who will give him the Republican nomination, he's making himself look like a fool no one would want in the White House.
Yeah, because he shouldnt fight back. /sarc
Whats with you libtard white males these days? Do you EVER stand and fight back?

:lol:

Trump hasn't "fought back" - he's either just whined like a little bitch, threatened everyone with frivolous lawsuits, or spent 30 years mailing magazine editors pictures of his hands to prove that his fingers aren't short.

I fucking called it, didn't I?

Gotta toe that Trump line!

It is hard to assplain something to a person who has nothing to reference from their own past.

Military training varies by service and MOS. Not all of them get the same level of training and some of them are so low in the military quotient that I am not sure they really are military.

In contrast, the Marines, for example, train ALL their MOSes to be combat arms, at least in theory. Even typists have to be qualified marksmen.

But that is not the case for desk jockeys in the other services except their elite units.

You can laugh all you want, but its only making you look stupid, not me.

Trump hasn't "fought back" - he's either just whined like a little bitch, threatened everyone with frivolous lawsuits, or spent 30 years mailing magazine editors pictures of his hands to prove that his fingers aren't short.

There are many different ways of fighting back, doofus.

Sometimes you even have to use violence but most of the time, you dont.

Maybe you would know that if you werent a white male libtard. :lol:

I fucking called it, didn't I?

Gotta toe that Trump line!

It is hard to assplain something to a person who has nothing to reference from their own past.

Military training varies by service and MOS. Not all of them get the same level of training and some of them are so low in the military quotient that I am not sure they really are military.

In contrast, the Marines, for example, train ALL their MOSes to be combat arms, at least in theory. Even typists have to be qualified marksmen.

But that is not the case for desk jockeys in the other services except their elite units.

You can laugh all you want, but its only making you look stupid, not me.

Everyone goes through BCT.

Are you suggesting that reform school is equivalent to basic training?

Whats with you libtard white males these days? Do you EVER stand and fight back?

Do I need to fight back? Do I need to use my animal instinct over the power of my brain?

I'm not in High School any more. I don't need to fight to be cool.

I'd also expect a President to be more brains than thick shit muscle. But the Trump isn't muscle, he's just talking a load of crap in order to make people who want the power man, like Putin, to be in charge.

By the way, how is power man Putin doing? The Russia economy's good?

How I hit the headlines on Siberian TV - BBC News

Read this and tell me if this is the sort of country you want to live in.

Where did you get that from?
"Her" oven dodgers comment. Disgraceful.
Yep, she said that after people were rejoicing about Dresden being pulverized with all the women and children in it. But you know what? Victors write history and victors never commit atrocities.
Nope. Oven dodgers. You won't call her out on that will you.

Why are people so concerned with The Donald's fingers? Is this now criteria to lead a nation, the length of the fingers?

Well the "myth" is that ones penis is reflected by finger length ( Penis Size Linked to Finger Length ) so the joke was to imply that Trump has a small dick. Its a childish joke; which is why none of the media portals are explaining exactly what it implies.

Broken_Record_Logo.png

Do I need to fight back? Do I need to use my animal instinct over the power of my brain?

I'm not in High School any more. I don't need to fight to be cool.

I'd also expect a President to be more brains than thick shit muscle. But the Trump isn't muscle, he's just talking a load of crap in order to make people who want the power man, like Putin, to be in charge.

By the way, how is power man Putin doing? The Russia economy's good?

How I hit the headlines on Siberian TV - BBC News

Read this and tell me if this is the sort of country you want to live in.
Lol, in the real world people dont fight to be cool. They fight to survive.

lol

View attachment 65375
Your soul is broken with your hatred of those unlike you and blame of others for your problems.

Why don't you go and harrass Odium....you know, the one with THIS SIG LINE:

The victory will be only entirely and finally achieved when the whole world is free of Jews.
Julius Streicher

"It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right."
Adolf Hitler

Odium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back