🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Donald taking names again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your soul is broken with your hatred of those unlike you and blame of others for your problems.
Do you have a link to an example of her Jew hatred?

Hey what don't they stalk Odium or say Swagger for that matter. Let's just talk Odium....THIS is his sig line:

Why don't you go and harrass Odium....you know, the one with THIS SIG LINE, they don't bother him....maybe he's one of their Sock Puppets? Or is it because he's American and not Germanic?

The victory will be only entirely and finally achieved when the whole world is free of Jews.
Julius Streicher

"It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right."
Adolf Hitler
Maybe they know that Odium and Swagger are sock puppets?

I'm suspicious about both, mainly because they frequently bad-mouth Jews and also there's Odium's very graphic sig lines and yet neither of them EVER are getting ganged-up on.

Nope. Oven dodgers. You won't call her out on that will you.
Why would I call her out on it? I couldn't care less about your whining.
You won't because you don't mind it. Says a lot about you.

idiots.jpg

Her threads/postings.
So she said "I hate jews" you are saying?
The oven dodger comment you continue to ignore.

Get some balls and bring it to THE THREAD....or are you a typical coward?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Explain your oven dodgers comment in that thread coward.

Start posting in the thread coward.

I'm suspicious about both, mainly because they frequently bad-mouth Jews and also there's Odium's very graphic sig lines and yet neither of them EVER are getting ganged-up on.
Yeah, libtards like to try and discredit conservatives by pretending to be racists and getting other conservatives to agree with them or even trade bigoted little stories with them, then they spread it around.

They are the David Dukes of the internet, not dangerous because of their wit so much as dangerous for who they get their racist mud all over too.

Her threads/postings.
I am not ignoring it, I just don't lose sleep over it. You make it a bigger deal than it actually is. It is not worse than calling somebody a nigga over here. It is disparaging? Yes. Is it something to cry about without ceasing? No. Do we want to repeat it? No. Calm down.

This type is not a normal person, obviously psychological issues, I mean read it's nutty comments and obsessiveness.

Her threads/postings.

I'm posting right here. Why do you call Jews oven dodgers? Be a man and answer.

Her threads/postings.
I am not ignoring it, I just don't lose sleep over it. You make it a bigger deal than it actually is. It is not worse than calling somebody a nigga over here. It is disparaging? Yes. Is it something to cry about without ceasing? No. Do we want to repeat it? No. Calm down.

This type is not a normal person, obviously psychological issues, I mean read it's nutty comments and obsessiveness.
Miss Hamilton, that is what the 'ignore' feature is for.

I'm posting right here. Why do you call Jews oven dodgers? Be a man and answer.

Idiot I'm female.

Fuck off. Go and play with yourself.

Your soul is broken with your hatred of those unlike you and blame of others for your problems.
Do you have a link to an example of her Jew hatred?

Hey what don't they stalk Odium or say Swagger for that matter. Let's just talk Odium....THIS is his sig line:

Why don't you go and harrass Odium....you know, the one with THIS SIG LINE, they don't bother him....maybe he's one of their Sock Puppets? Or is it because he's American and not Germanic?

The victory will be only entirely and finally achieved when the whole world is free of Jews.
Julius Streicher

"It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right."
Adolf Hitler
Maybe they know that Odium and Swagger are sock puppets?

Stop whining. No one is "ganging up" on you, they're just calling you out on your bullshit - and if you think that we don't do the same thing to Swagger and Odium, you haven't been paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back