The doom and gloom by dems about the market appear unfounded

the market is up all across the board today.

All I'm hearing about today is how people are getting their medical insurance renewals and rates, deductibles and co-pays are soaring. I haven't heard anyone mention the shutdown outside of political message boards.

The doom and gloom is in the faces of most of the GOP as they ponder the future of their grand old party after their suicidal shutdown of the gov't.

The doom and gloom is in the faces of most of the GOP as they ponder the future of their grand old party after their suicidal shutdown of the gov't.

I hear you. if people realize at some point that the government is shut down, they're going to be really really mad. how long do you suppose that will take?

I hear you. if people realize at some point that the government is shut down, they're going to be really really mad. how long do you suppose that will take?

LMAO Hell. I never noticed.

I got up this AM and came to work. No problem. No one at work has said word one about the shutdown.

I also found out today that my HC costs are going UP. Color me shocked.

Last edited:

Not long, the Republicans will cave soon, very soon.

so the republicans will cave, then people will hear about the government shut down and be mad at the republicans.

:eusa_eh:

say what?

Visual:

"Soon Smithers...very soon."................

Mr_Burns.png

Image courtesy of Wikipedia

Forum List

Back