The Dr. Fauci - President Trump Lack of Agreement

Briggs

VIP Member
Jul 2, 2019
Dr. Fauci was interviewed in a Science Media today and told the reporter that there was disagreement with the president, but said, "What do you want me to do, jump in front of him and take the mircophone? To the best of my knowledge I am not fired...yet."

Trump is putting a positive spin on some things and that does not purport with Dr. Fauci. We need to know the fascts...straight up. I don't give a damn if Trump is optimistic...I want the straight facts!

And his body language is so telling! He has his arms crossed, looking like a pouting child knowing full well he's not being "open.."

Dr. Fauci is the expert. Let him speak, don't say the opposite, just shut up. I want to hear more from Dr. Fauci! He is the best team member you have. You did a great job in selecting him, Mr. President. That Seema lady is useless. She cannot answer a question directly. Get rid of her!

With the new site, I did not see where the "search" was to see if there was another comparable thread. Sorry

I don't trust Dr Fauci

not after I read this... he loves the Witch Clinton? WTF

not good Dr Fauci.... not good at all DR!

he loves the witch Clinton?????

1585017415918.png

Last edited:
Rereading the OP, some may think I am anti Trump. No, I am a supporter, just an honest one I think he has done a great job with what he has done and he deserves the credit. I can't believe that those Democrats are still fighting the 2016 election by opposing the Senate bill until they get some effing windmills.

We are in serious trouble and we need to let our representatives know what we think. It's time they thought of US instead of who gets credit for a mf bill.

I don't trust Dr Fauci

not after I read this... he loves the Witch Clinton? WTF

not good Dr Fauci.... not good atr all DR!

he loves the witch Clinton?????

View attachment 314546
I know he loves Clinton...or he DID. So what. What he knows about this virus is what is important and I believe in him until someone comes up with better ideas. And it sure won't be Clinton, or Trump.
BTW< Trump said he may be easing the social distancing next week! WTH??? He saying that not klnowing what next week brings? Leave it to Fauci, damnit!

Dr. Fauci was interviewed in a Science Media today and told the reporter that there was disagreement with the president, but said, "What do you want me to do, jump in front of him and take the mircophone? To the best of my knowledge I am not fired...yet."

Trump is putting a positive spin on some things and that does not purport with Dr. Fauci. We need to know the fascts...straight up. I don't give a damn if Trump is optimistic...I want the straight facts!

And his body language is so telling! He has his arms crossed, looking like a pouting child knowing full well he's not being "open.."

Dr. Fauci is the expert. Let him speak, don't say the opposite, just shut up. I want to hear more from Dr. Fauci! He is the best team member you have. You did a great job in selecting him, Mr. President. That Seema lady is useless. She cannot answer a question directly. Get rid of her!

Perhaps you should be more specific what the hell you're talking about.

One thing not being asked is are all the cases overwhelming the health care system people infected with COVID-19? We have been told by Fauci that @ 94% of people being tested don't have the coronavirus, but people who are showing symptoms are the ones being tested so I assume a person showing serious symptoms is still going to receive medical treatment including the use of respirator if needed even thought they test negative for COVID-19.

Perhaps you should be more specific what the hell you're talking about.

Sorry. One of the items that brought about disagreement is the likelihood of the new treatments will work or not. Trump said it will and Fauci said we have to wait and see. Trump, with folded arms said, "We disagree." The Dr. IS THE EXPERT>

Political opportunism is so pathetic in this time.

I am single and haven’t had strange in 2 weeks.

There ya go. Trump has taken more POSITIVE action than any other President. But all filthy Dems care about is tone and manner. That Pelosi ripping up SOTU speech sure showed a lot of class. Democrats suck.

Fauci is a medical expert and gives his opinions on the one subject he is an expert in.

President Trump is leading the nation, and looks out for its economic and geopolitical welfare in addition to the well being of the citizens. So they don’t have to agree on everything.

Fauci is a medical expert and gives his opinions on the one subject he is an expert in.

President Trump has to lead a nation, including its economic and geopolitical welfare in addition to the well being of the citizens. So they don’t have to agree on everything.

You mean asswipe lies through his teeth. He's a failure and a buffoon and so are you.

President Trump is leading the nation, and looks out for its economic and geopolitical welfare in addition to the well being of the citizens. So they don’t have to agree on everything.
Trump saying the treatments will work when they are trying them out for the first time makes him look foolish. He knows what companies are doing and what the need. He is the expert on that. He needs to keep his medical OPINIONS to himself. He can say he is hoping and praying they work, just not that they are going to.

Forum List

Back