The dreaded gay-wedding-cake saga ends: bakers must pay 135 K

You do understand there are a number of both public and private facilities that have started already, right?

And it started because of the LBGTQ fight for rights.

Damn, there goes your "it will never happen" tirade.

Are you feeling all weepy now?

I have no idea what you think you are saying.

You not understanding the problems with your own straw man does not make it our problem.

11 years- and none of your predictions have come to pass.

Dude, it's already happening.
Emerson University follows disturbing trend by making restrooms gender-neutral to accommodate transgender students CBMW The Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood

I'll supply more links if you like?

And even college housing?U. of Missouri to implement gender-neutral housing restrooms USA TODAY College

Nope, that'll never happen!
That goes back to 2007 and has nothing to do with gay marriage. WTF is wrong with you?

Gay marriage went back prior to 2007 dimwit.

And the question is about similar situated individual being denied access.

Jim Crow be your friend?
Imbecile... it has nothing to do with gay marriage. Gay marriage is legally allowed because there is no compelling interest to ban it. There is no lack of such compelling interest in bathrooms. That is why there are no laws enforcing them like there are laws governing accessibility for handicapped people. Such bathrooms are being optionally offered as amenities in some establishments.

Yet in one case you argue that a discrimination occurred since the two groups are similarily situated, in the other you argue that they are not.

In the same breath you argue the ADA? In accordance with the ADA, except when modification of the restroom is impossible, a separate restroom for the disabled is considered discrimination.

You're having difficulty with your reasoning skills.

So I will ask again.

What is the remarkable difference between a married lesbian and her male counterpart?

Oh, he doesn't know what the hell is going on anymore. He just has a serious problem with gay people, obviously. It makes one wonder, it really does. SMH.

^^^ Says today's new bigot

Pop continued melt down over Americans being allowed to get married.

I think it has gone beyond a melt down at this point, and is now a complete break down. :D

Just seeking equality for similarly situated citizens.

Why do you continue justifying the bigoted rainbow Jim crow laws that would put one similarily situated individual in jail, while the other would be free?

Sounds like you are simply today's newest bigot.

Justice for all!

Straight lives matter!

There is equality, you nutbag.

You then would be for white only bathrooms. I get that you want Jim Crow laws re established, but I dont.

I'm still waiting for you to answer my question .... What compelling reason was there in separating blacks from whites from using the same bathroom?

Oh, he doesn't know what the hell is going on anymore. He just has a serious problem with gay people, obviously. It makes one wonder, it really does. SMH.

Similarly situated Americans?

Yes or no

Sounds like you're having a tough time defending gay privilege.
"Gay privilege"...listen to you. :rofl:

Then you should be able to supply us with the remarkable difference between a married lesbian and a married male.

Oh, I forgot, you can't, so you resort to trolling.

Guess you are dismissed then.

I think it has gone beyond a melt down at this point, and is now a complete break down. :D

Why do you continue justifying the bigoted rainbow Jim crow laws that would put one similarily situated individual in jail, while the other would be free?

Justice for all!

Straight lives matter!

You then would be for white only bathrooms. I get that you want Jim Crow laws re established, but I dont.

No, you are sounding like a crazy person now. Get help. This is not normal.

Pop, you're right. Bathrooms are absolutely 100% separate but equal.

55277892.jpg

Here's your prize, Poppy!

38b13aa79773.jpg

Justice for all!

Straight lives matter!
If that's what you're truly seeking, then why do you flat out refuse to answer the question .... what is the compelling interest in separating blacks from whites in bathrooms??

I never said I wanted gender neutral restrooms/lockers/showers. That's a false premise.

The question is, what legal argument can there be to allow this segregation against similar situated citizens, regardless if I want it or not?

And I did answer the question.

Blacks were judged to be similarily situated as whites, so the segregation of restrooms were deemed discrimination.

Pop, you're right. Bathrooms are absolutely 100% separate but equal.

55277892.jpg

Here's your prize, Poppy!

38b13aa79773.jpg

As were white only.

You created the argument, but can't defend the mess you made?

Well, Seawytch has just become another troll without any merit.

Justice for all!

Straight lives matter!

OH, but butt sex is normal?

Got it!

Strange world you live in.

Justice for all!

Straight lives matter!

Got it!

Look, you've obviously flipped your lid about this. You should really get help.

I believe we need to crate open interest in morals testing companies on a for-profit basis simply because drugs testing is Useless for that.

Amazing actually.

The bakers justified their position based on morality.

I've been pointing out that gender segregated locker rooms/gym showers/and restrooms are also based on morality.
No, they are based on tabs and slots, something even toddlers can understand so why are you unable to?

Specifically, explain "slots and tabs".

If it is what I think it is, you are saying that the reproductive parts of the individual create a situation that makes the "similar situated" argument bogus.

If so, then you must think the Supreme Court overstepped its authority when it overturned the states authority to define marriage.

I have no idea what you think you are saying.

You not understanding the problems with your own straw man does not make it our problem.

11 years- and none of your predictions have come to pass.

Dude, it's already happening.
Emerson University follows disturbing trend by making restrooms gender-neutral to accommodate transgender students CBMW The Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood

I'll supply more links if you like?

And even college housing?U. of Missouri to implement gender-neutral housing restrooms USA TODAY College

Nope, that'll never happen!
That goes back to 2007 and has nothing to do with gay marriage. WTF is wrong with you?

Jim Crow be your friend?
Imbecile... it has nothing to do with gay marriage. Gay marriage is legally allowed because there is no compelling interest to ban it. There is no lack of such compelling interest in bathrooms. That is why there are no laws enforcing them like there are laws governing accessibility for handicapped people. Such bathrooms are being optionally offered as amenities in some establishments.

Yet in one case you argue that a discrimination occurred since the two groups are similarily situated, in the other you argue that they are not.

In the same breath you argue the ADA? In accordance with the ADA, except when modification of the restroom is impossible, a separate restroom for the disabled is considered discrimination.

So I will ask again.

What is the remarkable difference between a married lesbian and her male counterpart?
How many times are you going to ask me that question since I answered it? In other words, just how fucking insane are you?

Meanwhile, you can't answer mine... what is the compelling interest in separating blacks from whites from using the same bathroom?

Justice for all!

Straight lives matter!

That would only be a possibility if you could explain the compelling interest in separating blacks from whites from using the same bathroom; but you can't, so your argument remains the bullshit it always was.

Last edited:

Justice for all!

Straight lives matter!
If that's what you're truly seeking, then why do you flat out refuse to answer the question .... what is the compelling interest in separating blacks from whites in bathrooms??

I never said I wanted gender neutral restrooms/lockers/showers. That's a false premise.

The question is, what legal argument can there be to allow this segregation against similar situated citizens, regardless if I want it or not?

And I did answer the question.

Blacks were judged to be similarily situated as whites, so the segregation of restrooms were deemed discrimination.
I never said you wanted it. I challenged you for the compelling interest that would have permitted such bathrooms. You can't site any because there were none beyond discrimination, which was unlawful.

The same cannot be said about different genders using the same bathroom. That's the part which exposes you as a flaming imbecile. :thup:

Justice for all!

Straight lives matter!

Got it!

Look, you've obviously flipped your lid about this. You should really get help.
Many on the right have. There was even one here who was pining for Liberals to be beheaded over this. :cuckoo:

They're fucking nuts. :thup:

Justice for all!

Straight lives matter!

Got it!

And Pop's meltdown continues on its inevitable descent into madness

Jim Crow be your friend?

So I will ask again.

How many times are you going to ask me that question since I answered it? In other words, just how fucking insane are you?

Meanwhile, you can't answer mine... what is the compelling interest in separating blacks from whites from using the same bathroom?

I answered your earlier today. Are you mad? Plus I've NEVER made the argument there was one.

Why do you insist that there be any segregation of similar situated individuals.

Are you that confused?

Justice for all!

Straight lives matter!

Got it!

And Pop's meltdown continues on its inevitable descent into madness

And it appears you still are arguing in favor of Jim Crow segregation.

Forum List

Back