The dreaded gay-wedding-cake saga ends: bakers must pay 135 K

I see no grounds since the law is applied equally to all.

Sorry faun, two same sex brothers can't marry. They are banned, you like arbitrary law? Or do you see benefit in allowing limited access?
No siblings can marry ... the law is applied equally to everyone.

Why? There must be a reason

Bump Faun

Why no answer?
Siblings can't marry due to health concerns.

I don't understand, what health concerns would there be if two male siblings, regardless of sexuality of the participants are?

Sorry faun, two same sex brothers can't marry. They are banned, you like arbitrary law? Or do you see benefit in allowing limited access?

Bump Faun

Why no answer?
Health concerns only surface after a couple of generations. First generation line breeding/sibling breeding has roughly the same odds as any other coupling of "normality" and slightly better than ordinary odds for excellence. That's why animal breeders engage in it.

So that's a big fat fail. Homosexual couplings have health concerns as well.

Please, two male siblings cannot procreate so what the hell is that post about?

Nope, the people wanted it too...

Civil Rights

How sad, and lame. Blacks are not queer.

Faun is queer, it's on his avatar
True, but the two terms are not synonymous. His link referenced black civil rights...not slimy ass pilots.
You're another flaming imbecile. My link contained a bunch of poll results regarding gay marriage. :cuckoo:
Pretending homo privileges are the same thing as civil rights.

And that polls are *votes*, lol.
I said none of those things your brain dreamed up. I said most people wanted gay marriage to be legal.

Oh, and your demented conclusion from my post is yet more evidence that you're a fucking moron. Don't forget, you thought my link was about blacks when it's actually about gay marriage. :lmao:

Bump Faun

Why no answer?
Health concerns only surface after a couple of generations. First generation line breeding/sibling breeding has roughly the same odds as any other coupling of "normality" and slightly better than ordinary odds for excellence. That's why animal breeders engage in it.

When are you taking your case to court? You cannot seem to find a societal harm in allowing siblings to marry.

Thing is, if you think they have that right...it exists whether or not gays can civilly marry.

Oh I see, we're going to debate "feelings" now. That's so much more effective than citing facts and quoting members of the SCOTUS, lol.
Great, yet another rightard who thinks marriage is void of feelings. :eusa_doh:

Just because it's like that for you doesn't mean it's like that for anyone else.

Klein is a Jewish last name.

Just saying'...

Their "christian" beliefs = homophobia justified by taking scripture out of context.

IMO - the fine feels high.

True, but the two terms are not synonymous. His link referenced black civil rights...not slimy ass pilots.
You're another flaming imbecile. My link contained a bunch of poll results regarding gay marriage. :cuckoo:

I said none of those things your brain dreamed up. I said most people wanted gay marriage to be legal.

Oh, and your demented conclusion from my post is yet more evidence that you're a fucking moron. Don't forget, you thought my link was about blacks when it's actually about gay marriage. :lmao:
That's because you pretend homo special privileges are the same as blacks getting the vote, racist.

Oh I see, we're going to debate "feelings" now. That's so much more effective than citing facts and quoting members of the SCOTUS, lol.
Great, yet another rightard who thinks marriage is void of feelings. :eusa_doh:

Just because it's like that for you doesn't mean it's like that for anyone else.
You failed at debate, so let's go emo now. Got it.

CryingGIF.gif~c200

Bump Faun

Why no answer?

I don't understand, what health concerns would there be if two male siblings, regardless of sexuality of the participants are?
There wouldn't be, but as I said earlier, that would be a violation of the equal protection clause. You can't make marriage legal only to gays but not straights any more than you can make it legal for straights but not for gays.

Bump Faun

Why no answer?

There wouldn't be, but as I said earlier, that would be a violation of the equal protection clause. You can't make marriage legal only to gays but not straights any more than you can make it legal for straights but not for gays.

So we deny it to same sex siblings because straight siblings can procreate

Do you agree with the statement?

Marriage has always been legal to gays, if they wanted to get married. Just like the rest of us. They don't want marriage. They want to force others to celebrate them having sex. There's a difference.

That's because you pretend homo special privileges are the same as blacks getting the vote, racist.
:boohoo:

:boohoo:

Racist.

Bump Faun

Why no answer?

When are you taking your case to court? You cannot seem to find a societal harm in allowing siblings to marry.

Thing is, if you think they have that right...it exists whether or not gays can civilly marry.

I don't have to take a case to court, that's a red herring.

It is either a right that can be restricted by a compelling state interest, or it is not.

You seem to fear answering the question. Why?

Oh, and prior to the recent Supreme Court ruling there were, the question is, do they still apply? If so, how?

PS..you people are so het up about eugenics...abortion and genetic engineering...you'd think you'd know all about inbreeding:

"First and foremost I should emphasize that line breeding is the cornerstone of selective breeding. Selective breeding has given us cows that give the maximum amount of milk, sheep that give the maximum amount of wool, chickens that lay eggs almost every day and the most beautiful dogs in the world. There is nothing wrong with line breeding but it is like using a satellite navigation device – if it is not used intelligently you land up in Richmond, North Yorkshire when you intended to go to Richmond in London! If you are to use line breeding intelligently you have to know the basics. I hope that this short article will help."

So to argue that we don't inbreed because of *health* is ignorant, at best.

You approve of baby killing, euthanisation of those who can't function at 100 percent capacity and genetic engineering, as well as homo marriages...we all know that you should thus be on board with fucking your dogs and line breeding as well.

Don't be shy...this is a brave new world!

A beginners guide to inbreeding and line breeding David Cavill s Weblog

And all you progs think that there are too many people..check this out:

"As a general rule, very close inbreeding in domestic animals cannot be maintained for many generations because it generally results in loss of fertility – apart from any other genetic disease which may become apparent. "

So it's okay, go ahead and embrace it. You know you want to. At the very least, you should start pushing it on the poor minority populations you so love to butcher...

What are you talking about? Gay marriage was already legal in 37 states.

only because of the lawyers.....the courts....

big difference from what The People wanted....even gay Callyfornia voted against gay marriage....

Civil Rights

The colors refer to slimy ass pilots though

only because of the lawyers.....the courts....

big difference from what The People wanted....even gay Callyfornia voted against gay marriage....

Civil Rights

The colors refer to slimy ass pilots though
Lol..I have an insult generator, pretty funny:

dXCGBE0.png

A friend of mine sent me that today, we've been going nuts with it, lol.

LOL, suddenly you get that, you didn't when straights couldn't marry the same sex either
That's because the law was not applied equally for gays.

It wasn't? Straight people can marry the same sex? I think you're wrong on that
Flaming imbecile, straight people had the right to marry the person they love. How do you still not get this? :eusa_doh:

Yes, "who they love." Laws are always based on what you want. That's the way our legal system works. And you call me the "flaming imbecile?"

I am a vegetarian except I eat fish. So can I fish during hunting season? I don't want to eat game, just fish. They have to accommodate me, don't they?
It really is no one's fault but your own that you don't know the primary reason for getting married is to make a life long commitment to the person you love. That's why it's a fundamental right towards the inalienable right to pursue happiness.

That has nothing to do with what I said

Forum List

Back