"The Dumbest Man On Television"

Fox is News Entertainment
CNN is not
CNN is a Leftwing propaganda outlet. FOX is the most trusted cable news channel in the US and second most trusted internationally. Denial is not a river in Egypt, but for Leftards it is.

Even according to fake news WAPO, FOX is the most trusted national news network, and second most trusted in the world.

New survey shows Fox News more trusted than MSNBC, CNN

Fox News is the most trusted national news channel. And it’s not that close.

Which is why it is continually rated the most watched:

Q1 2018 Ratings: Fox News Remains No. 1 on Cable Television

"And now we go back, to the regular programming found 24/7 (that most Americans don't give a fuck about) on most fake news outlefts: The Russians! The Russians!

You haven't seen the survey which said "the more you watch knees news the more uninformed you get?"
Just confirms the pathetic education of the USA. Most knees news viewers never had the brains to make it to college"
Ha ha ha, cause they're all deplorable and irredemable, right? Is this Hillary Clintoon?

i presume your blindness is quoting her correctly?
"A fraction of trumpies ... "
Has now become all Americans via knees news.
And what have you done for 911 families darlin?
Do tell.
Prefer to spew uranium? More garbage
"A fraction"?! Reeeally now?! Ha ha ha! Looks like we have yet another lying Leftard on our hands.

Here's the actual quote for you to stick it all the way up Uranus, (which you might actually like):

Hillary Clinton's 'Basket Of Deplorables,' In Full Context Of This Ugly Campaign

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? [Laughter/applause]. The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric. Now some of those folks, they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America."
I thought 1/2 was a fraction last time I looked.
Love it how posters seem to be skilled in the art of male/male sex.
Wonder why ?

Forum List

Back