"The Dumbest Man On Television"

Don Lemon kept returning Lebron James to Trump instead of the new inner-city school he's involved with. In doing so, he got James to disrespect the President again and again with "f"s instead of "th"s, "dids" and "do"s and other moronic ebonics (see what I did there?). A man who can't or even try to speak proper English opening a school?...whatever. Is Lebron a racist? Of course he is, and his story about being around whites as a kid made that clear. "They had pantries...all our food was on top of the refrigerator". Nothing about white kids welcoming him into their homes...only that he resented them having more than him. So what about Lemon? Is he the dumbest man on television with so many contenders for the crown? On any given night he surely is, and I believe that's what the President was talking about. On other nights Rachael Maddow is the dumbest man on television.

Don Lemon calls Trump's tweet about his James Interview "racist", claiming calling dumb blacks dumb is racist. CNN not only is okay with Lemon who's both their window-dressing negro and a queer...(a twofer!) but features him. Their hatred for Trump is so extreme, their hosts duel with each other to see who can come up with new names to call him....but Lemon is stuck on "racist" night after night. Remember Lemon drunk on his ass on New Years Eve in N'awlins a couple years? Slurring his words and pawing his female co-anchor which probably pissed off his boyfriend. Did CNN care? of course not and neither do their remaining viewers. Lemon made up for the past New Year's performance this year with his new boyfriend. :puke:

fcddda11bd6bdf9a0875c88e985429e2
What a huge pile of garbage.
College again?
Who is this Lemon anyway?

These uppity nixxers dating white women are really irritating aren't they Tom

Mud sharks start out getting played in grade school, all part of the commie takeover of the gubment schools....if they won't hang with blacks, they be "racist"...oldest game in town. Most of them get beat up, knocked up, passed around and abandoned because white boys won't touch them. Some are clever and hang out with rich athletes and then nail them for child-support if they can avoid being murdered....ie Rae Carruth. I don't give a crap one way or another....I just understand the game...white woman/status symbol.

The dumbest man on television has got to be Sean Hannity.

Lemon would kill (if he wasn't a sissy) for Hannity's ratings. :deal:

Hannity's ratings have nothing to do with his lack of intelligence. They just go to show that there are many stupid people who thrive on having someone validate their ignorance. Most of them are supporters of the orange whore.

I disagree with LeBron James’ politics, but he’s not stupid.

You don’t get to be as great a player as he is by being stupid.

I don’t mind seeing him lose on the court, but he is doing some good for his community.

I would prefer that he just shut up and play basketball, but that’s because we get enough left wing drivel from other sources. We don’t need it from the athletes.

Both Don Lemon and LeBron James spoke quite eloquently during that interview

Interesting how the racists come out to accuse them of ebonics and being nothing but “uneducated negroes” speaks volumes for Trump supporters

Here you're hoping my readers didn't watch that interview like I just did....and I'm a "racist" for pointing it out. Of course Lemon Is "well spoken"...he sleeps with white men. James? I'll give him partial credit for learning a few white words since he grew up a hood rat, has huge lips and can't do "th" sounds, confuses "did/do", and never went to college...... but "eloquent"? :lol:

Both have a vocabulary much better than Trumps
Trump is limited to ......I have the best words!

Mud sharks start out getting played in grade school, all part of the commie takeover of the gubment schools....if they won't hang with blacks, they be "racist"...oldest game in town. Most of them get beat up, knocked up, passed around and abandoned because white boys won't touch them. Some are clever and hang out with rich athletes and then nail them for child-support if they can avoid being murdered....ie Rae Carruth. I don't give a crap one way or another....I just understand the game...white woman/status symbol.
Trump voter

Trump voter
Guys like Tom Horn both anger me and crack me up at the same time. He has some idea that "white" women somehow "belong" to "white" men. We are their property to which they are somehow entitled. They are so full of shit. If a person will not date/marry some one because they previously had been with some one of a different skin tone, it proves how shallow they really are. One likes or loves somebody based on the person who they are. This "race mixing" crap comes from the most ignorant in our country.

Guys like Tom Horn both anger me and crack me up at the same time. He has some idea that "white" women somehow "belong" to "white" men. We are their property to which they are somehow entitled. They are so full of shit. If a person will not date/marry some one because they previously had been with some one of a different skin tone, it proves how shallow they really are. One likes or loves somebody based on the person who they are. This "race mixing" crap comes from the most ignorant in our country.

I'm called a "racist" every day I come here so it's lost it's sting on me....I'm from Detroit and just laugh at this horseshit. BTW, ask a typical black woman how she feels about interracial dating...they know they can't hold a candle to white women and it makes them furious. Or better yet, ask a white dude to take a black woman into an inner-city nightclub and see what happens....you want to talk about race-hate...that boy might not get out of there alive.

Don Lemon kept returning Lebron James to Trump instead of the new inner-city school he's involved with. In doing so, he got James to disrespect the President again and again with "f"s instead of "th"s, "dids" and "do"s and other moronic ebonics (see what I did there?). A man who can't or even try to speak proper English opening a school?...whatever. Is Lebron a racist? Of course he is, and his story about being around whites as a kid made that clear. "They had pantries...all our food was on top of the refrigerator". Nothing about white kids welcoming him into their homes...only that he resented them having more than him. So what about Lemon? Is he the dumbest man on television with so many contenders for the crown? On any given night he surely is, and I believe that's what the President was talking about. On other nights Rachael Maddow is the dumbest man on television.

Don Lemon calls Trump's tweet about his James Interview "racist", claiming calling dumb blacks dumb is racist. CNN not only is okay with Lemon who's both their window-dressing negro and a queer...(a twofer!) but features him. Their hatred for Trump is so extreme, their hosts duel with each other to see who can come up with new names to call him....but Lemon is stuck on "racist" night after night. Remember Lemon drunk on his ass on New Years Eve in N'awlins a couple years? Slurring his words and pawing his female co-anchor which probably pissed off his boyfriend. Did CNN care? of course not and neither do their remaining viewers. Lemon made up for the past New Year's performance this year with his new boyfriend. :puke:

fcddda11bd6bdf9a0875c88e985429e2
Yep, Fucked up Don is dumber than a bag of hammers

Interesting how the racists come out to accuse them of ebonics and being nothing but “uneducated negroes” speaks volumes for Trump supporters
Dumb Lemon never speaks eloquently. He's a fulla shit leftist hack filled with aphatred and prejudice, that wears his race and gender identity on his shoulder.

Last edited:

Dumb Lemon never speaks eloquently. He's a fulla shit leftist hack filled with aphatred and prejudice, that wears his race and gender identity on his shoulder.
Speaks more eloquently than Fat Donnie

He actually uses multi syllable words ( for conservatives, that means more than one syllable )

I'm called a "racist" every day I come here so it's lost it's sting on me....I'm from Detroit and just laugh at this horseshit. BTW, ask a typical black woman how she feels about interracial dating...they know they can't hold a candle to white women and it makes them furious. Or better yet, ask a white dude to take a black woman into an inner-city nightclub and see what happens....you want to talk about race-hate...that boy might not get out of there alive.

And all that you say is intended to make any such situation worse. The rest of us are pulling away from this sort of thinking and advancing our society. You are being ridiculous.

He actually uses multi syllable words ( for conservatives, that means more than one syllable )
Yeah!!!! And that's why Dumb Lemon's show ranks so low in the ratings, it isn't even listed! :lmao:

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

"The Dumbest Man On Television"

Historically speaking, I thought it was the ShamWow guy. But then I haven't kept up on my TV viewing for a good long while.

Yeah!!!! And that's why Dumb Lemon's show ranks so low in the ratings, it isn't even listed! :lmao:

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Kardashians get good ratings

Forum List

Back