🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The economy is such shit

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
That the company I work for, that has been open since the 70s, has had it's best month in history.
What a crock this economy is!

That the company I work for, that has been open since the 70s, has had it's best month in history.

Which company is that?

Why are they having "it's best month in history?

The bigger question; Why did it take so long?

I am happy to hear the dildos and vibrators you craft are selling like hot cakes. All the best.

Which company is that?

What do you care, you pay the highest prices for materials, hire the labor for the most amount possible and then sell it for nothing and make record profits! You set new records every month! lOl!

Which company is that?

What do you care, you pay the highest prices for materials, hire the labor for the most amount possible and then sell it for nothing and make record profits! You set new records every month! lOl!

I also explained how I did it. I'm asking nothing but the same of any other claims.

Best as in most revenue or most sales or most new clients? that is pretty vague

Which company is that?

I also explained how I did it. I'm asking nothing but the same of any other claims.

We know how you do it, it is all make believe. You make up anything in your mind and have it work, it is called fantasy.

Which company is that?

Stop being such a fag

You lie, so you have to attack. You're sounding more like tRump everyday.

That’s the pot calling the kettle black! Lol! I can’t believe you posted that. That is pretty funny crap.

Is this a serious post?

I’m glad your company is doing well, but that’s hardly a macroeconomic indicator for the entire country.

Which company is that?

Hell I am selling apples..

ED-AI950_ohania_DV_20090201191451.jpg

Is this a serious post?

I’m glad your company is doing well, but that’s hardly a macroeconomic indicator for the entire country.

Our company set several growth records last year and it is continuing into this fall. Not sure what it means but we aren’t complaining. We are projecting more growth into the second quarter of 2020. My bonuses are pretty nice lately.

Is this a serious post?

Our company set several growth records last year and it is continuing into this fall. Not sure what it means but we aren’t complaining. We are projecting more growth into the second quarter of 2020. My bonuses are pretty nice lately.

Fantastic! What industry?

Forum List

Back