The Education Fraud

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
I created this website about two decades ago and have had difficulty keeping up with all the bad news for school kids across the nation. Today, I added information on three Ivy League university presidents who recently resigned for their cowardly anti-semitism.
It would probably take you an hour to read the information in the website but I'll show today's additions just for starters. You can click the link and see as much as your stomach will stand.

Three Ivy League Presidents Resign
Mary Elizabeth Magill, president of Penn State, resigned on December 9, 2023 after declining to say that calls by anti-Israel protesters on campus for genocide against Israel would violate campus policies.

Magill stepped down after less than two years on the job. She faced pressure from donors and criticism over testimony at a congressional hearing where she was unable to say under repeated questioning that calls on campus for the genocide of Jews would violate the school’s conduct policy.

4:06 p.m. PDT, December 9, 2023

Scott Bok resigns as chair of UPenn’s board of trustees effective immediately

From CNN's Matt Egan

Claudine Gay, female and first black president of Harvard University, resigned on January 2, 2024, making her term the shortest in the university’s history. She was hired in July, 2023. Critics attacked Gay and the other presidents for their statements on free speech and antisemitism, which snowballed into further scrutiny of Gay and allegations of plagiarism in her past.

Critics attacked Gay and the other presidents for their statements on free speech and antisemitism, which snowballed into further scrutiny of Gay and allegations of plagiarism in her past.

“A bipartisan group of 72 lawmakers sent a letter to the governing boards of Harvard, Penn, and MIT urging them to remove their university leaders.” – cnn dot com

Minouche Shafik, female president of Columbia University, resigned August 14, 2024 after her attempts to appease antisemitic protestors who rioted on campus.

So much for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion appointments.

August 8, 2024 Susan Chang-Kim,
formerly the vice dean and chief administrative officer of the undergraduate school Columbia College, disparaged the students’ complaints, texting that it “comes from such a place of privilege… hard to hear the woe is me.”

Matthew Pataschnick, formerly the associate dean for student and family support, suggested Jews on campus were just trying “to take full advantage of this moment. Huge fundraising potential.” And Christen Kromm, formerly the dean of undergraduate student life, texted vomiting emojis and wrote, “Amazing what $$$$ can do.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back