The effects of Climate Change on the earth

Oh, don't take it so personally. You know I never saw it since I keep you on ignore. Why? Because you willingly post unlinked, unsupported, outdated, seemingly pointless, diversionary crap such as your POST 30 chart there. Okay. Till next time.. Bubbye again :hhello:
Gee I posted the LINK to the article that contains the chart many times in the forum only to see that warmist jerks like you IGNORE it, but here it again for you to ignore it again because you are a warmist gook who is full of shit.

LINK

Meanwhile you didn't ask about the chart and that you couldn't see the URL on the charts bottom which proves once again that you are full of shit and never intended to discuss it because you have a climate cult ideology to maintain in your small brain.

Here is the chart again:

1647013389283.png

See the easy to read URL small brained child?

You are one stupid climate drooling gook.

You sound like the god in the OT or something. Obsessed with the survival of the "Human specie" to the exclusion of nearly everything else. How about suffering? How many would you like sacrificed by heat stroke? Disease? Flooding? Drought? Fire? Starvation? So just most of your friends and relatives then?

What you meant to say is that I have no cogent reply for you just offer the standard warmist gobblegedllygook crap with ZERO facts and ignoring his main point completely.

How stupid are you grumbleboy?

You sound like the god in the OT or something. Obsessed with the survival of the "Human specie" to the exclusion of nearly everything else. How about suffering? How many would you like sacrificed by heat stroke? Disease? Flooding? Drought? Fire? Starvation? So just most of your friends and relatives then?
Are you making another moral argument? The hell with your invisible code of common decency. It's almost as if you expect everyone to know and follow it like it's magical or something. The secular world doesn't give two shits for your morals. We are all about the carefree consumption of material goods. Fuck you and your religion. :lol:

So, you have no experiment showing any Statistically Significant warming from increasing CO2.

Thank you
Do you have one that the sun rises every day at different times?
I love these Low IQ clowns with non sequiturs who think they are refuting anything.
AND NO ONE IS AS LOW IQ As Crusader Frank who thought the temperature would drop when COVID hit because it would significantly lower the PPM of CO2 in the atmo.

But sure Frank
You can do this at home.

`

`

Last edited:
One of the projects I did was helping with a NRC permit to expand a nuclear power plant in Texas. I was in charge of a group assigned to do the section required by the permit to evaluate alternate energy sources. We did a 250 page section that essentially said that solar or wind was never a viable option to either fossil fuel or nuclear. Not even close.
And lo and behold.. turns out you were dead wrong. Must really suck looking back at all that wasted effort now. The NRC has always been a sick joke. They still never properly account for decommissioning costs to this day. Never insured without government guarantees. Still holding all their waste in on site pools and other temporary containments. Still no place to permanently get rid of their radioactive crap safely. Go ahead, name one nuke plant that's paid for itself.. Viable, LOL. Seems it never dawned on you that you were just a willing pawn for Exxon and the MIC the whole time. My condolences. And do go ahead and explain how free power directly from the Sun, or even indirectly in the case of wind, can somehow not be viable? Free, clean fuel. Get out a heeya!

Last edited:

This is very real. Scientist have been predicting these things for a long time. We are beginning to see many of them happen.

I really expect the next real crisis will be the availability of drinkable water. The struggle will cause economic chaos and, in some cases, wars.

Oh Jeebus.

The real effects of Climate Change on Earth have benefited humans for millennia. For much of Earth's history, the planet was a ball of ice. Humans and other living things have thrived during periods such as the Medieval Warming Period, and suffered during little Ice Ages.

And lo and behold.. turns out you were dead wrong. Must really suck looking back at all that wasted effort now. The NRC has always been a sick joke. They still never properly account for decommissioning costs to this day. Never insured without government guarantees. Still holding all their waste in on site pools and other temporary containments. Still no place to permanently get rid of their radioactive crap safely. Go ahead, name one nuke plant that's paid for itself.. Viable, LOL. Seems it never dawned on you that you were just a willing pawn for Exxon and the MIC the whole time. My condolences. And do go ahead and explain how free power directly from the Sun, or even indirectly in the case of wind, can somehow not be viable? Free, clean fuel. Get out a heeya!
No we weren't dead wrong. We did all the correct engineering calculations.

We would have needed an area greater than the size of the Texas county completely covered in the stupid solar panels and then that was only when the sun was shinning. The wind farm was just as bad.

Don't comment on things you know nothing about. It just makes you look like an idiot.

I know you stupid uneducated Moon Bats think we can put in solar farms and then everything will be groovy and then you can sit around Walden Pond singing Imagine every day but real science is different.

Oh Jeebus.

The real effects of Climate Change on Earth have benefited humans for millennia. For much of Earth's history, the planet was a ball of ice. Humans and other living things have thrived during periods such as the Medieval Warming Period, and suffered during little Ice Ages.
I don't see much benefit from floods, droughts, famine and disease (can food wars be just around the corner?).

And do go ahead and explain how free power directly from the Sun, or even indirectly in the case of wind, can somehow not be viable? Free, clean fuel.

Is that why Germany pays 3 times what we do for electricity?
Because they use all that free, clean fuel?

No, people like you who have never worked with massive amounts of data.
I have.
That is what I do, that is what I taught in college. The data that I have is from NOAA and doesn't show what you believe it does.
The wacky left has an issue of blowing everything out of proportion while not looking at history to see what is really going on. Democrat sees a 1 F increase over 70 years and predict that the world will be underwater in 10 years. But history tells us that we do better when it is warmer than colder.
You can't grow things if it is cold, you can when it is warm.

View attachment 520640
This is a chart for your panic and is why people with normal thought processes will just shrug. Notice how even those temps are? Yeah, your media didn't.
That's because the ocean has moderated atmospheric temperatures by absorbing the heat. Every graph I see reveals rising global temperatures.

Attachments

• 1647037866263.png
    1647037866263.png
    56 KB · Views: 28
I don't see much benefit from floods, droughts, famine and disease (can food wars be just around the corner?).

Floods, droughts and disease have been periodic constants throughout the history of life on the planet.

Famine is often induced by government, cf. the Irish potato famine, Holodomor, and the repeated episodes of Chinese peasants starving to death.

Your logical fallacy that humans cause Floods and Drought pins the bogometer. As to diseases, perhaps your Totalitarian Government Heroes should cease creating bioweapons that escape from labs.

What evidence can you present that indicates there is "no such thing"? The OP's side of this argument has mountains of evidence.
It all sucks. The Climate has been changing for 5 BILLION years. Besides ,what fuckin' difference does it make if the mean Temp DOES go up 2 degrees by 2050? If it DOES go up ,which I doubt.

Is that why Germany pays 3 times what we do for electricity?
Because they use all that free, clean fuel?
Transitioning to clean energy ain't free-duh! Power prices have gone up across Europe and of course someone had to be highest last year:
In December 2021, the average wholesale electricity price in Germany stood at 220.96 euros per megawatt hour, the highest figure reported in the period of consideration. Throughout the year, there was a more than four-fold increase in electricity prices in the country. This was the result of a myriad of factors, including increased heating demand due to cold winters, a rise in natural gas and coal prices, and a drop in wind power generation due to low wind speeds. In the first two months of 2022, however, electricity prices have been on the decline, standing at 128.78 Euros per megawatt hour in February.
Hmm, who will end up paying the most in 2022?..

Transitioning to clean energy ain't free-duh! Power prices have gone up across Europe and of course someone had to be highest last year:

Hmm, who will end up paying the most in 2022?..

Transitioning to clean energy ain't free-duh!

But the fuel is clean....and free. DURR

Power prices have gone up across Europe and of course someone had to be highest last year:

Last year? This isn't a new thing.

Rising gas and electricity prices have been hitting the headlines in recent weeks. Europe appears to be the centre of the storm, although it’s certainly not alone in seeing sharp price increases.

Bet you Germany really feels stupid for shutting down half their nuclear plants.
At least they still burn lignite, eh?

Please explain to me why anything you've put forth here justifies failing to change human practices that are causing the species enormous harm and monstrous costs.
More harm would be done to all species with colder temperatures, so I don't buy the argument that the recent warming trend is harmful to life at all.

Floods, droughts and disease have been periodic constants throughout the history of life on the planet.
What other problems are just nature doing its thing? Is acid rain manmade or natural? Was the ozone layer depletion natural or manmade? If man caused those problems why not global warming?

Last edited:
What other problems are just nature doing its thing? Is acid rain manmade or natural? Was the ozone layer depletion natural or manmade? If man caused those problems why not global warming?

Acid rain is normal since it is normally acidic between 5.5 to 6.5 ph.

Forum List

Back