The Efficacy of a Mueller testimony depends on the questioners.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you really want is revenge upon Trump for having the audacity for running and winning the Presidency.

LAME.....very lame.........address the fucking topic or move up the line to kiss Trump's fat ass....lol
address the fucking topic
The topic only exists in your mind. Your ridiculous fantasies only make you look more stupid and hapless. Loser!

all this bullshit shows is why congress has the pathetic approval rating they have.......

For the many of us who want justice, accountability and transparency, from what the Mueller team investigated, reported on and concluded, the Mueller testimony is a MUST.

The stakes are high for both sides of the aisle.

But, in my opinion, Mueller is such a "straight shooter" that to presume that he will side with democrats.....even after the Trump WH and the leadership in the DOJ have derided him........may be wrong.

The efficacy of Mueller's testimony will depend on the simple and direct questions posed to him without necessarily asking him to arrive at any new decisions.

Mueller should be asked:

1. Given the findings listed in your report......and placing aside the current DOJ policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted.........would a prosecutor like yourself indict ANYONE based on the reported obstruction findings?

2. Once AG Barr took charge of your investigation, was any pressure made upon your team to wrap up the inquiry? If such pressure was placed on you, is THAT the reason why you did not subpoena Me. Trump to openly testify before a grand jury?

3. Given the number of "I don't recall" responses to your written questions to the WH, why did you not further request follow-up questions?............What stopped you from making such requests?

4. In your through investigation, did you request and were given information from the Deutsche Bank regarding Trump's dealings with that Bank?

5. In your inquiry, did you request and were given copies of Trump's tax returns? If you were given such access, how many years were made available to your team?

6. Mr. Mueller, could you name any and ALL other witnesses who were requested but refused to appear before your team or grand juries?

7. Mr. MUeller, have you had any opposition placed upon your team in sharing your team's findings with other federal prosecutorial districts that are continuing their separate inquiries on topics beyond your scope of work as a special counsel?

With the exception of the first question, the rest should be direct to elicit clear-cut and not opinionated responses.

Did you find the Prosecution Decision in the Mueller Report, as REQUIRED by Special Counsel Law?

If you have it, POST IT!

He has two possible decisions to make, Prosecution or Declination, that is all.

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

bolding mine

=======================================================================
If you can't post his Prosecution Decision you seem to claim exist, then SHUT UP!

got any link showing that Barr took over the investigation?

Now that even more stupid than your usual bullshit........Are you implying that Barr did NOT take over the Mueller investigation?? Why the fuck did Mueller hand over the report to him then?

I totally agree! Mueller must be asked detailed and pointed questions by professional lawyers who are not trying to grandstand. Hence: Efficacy.

What you really want is revenge upon Trump for having the audacity for running and winning the Presidency.

LAME.....very lame.........address the fucking topic or move up the line to kiss Trump's fat ass....lol
1yzh5e.jpg

For the many of us who want justice, accountability and transparency, from what the Mueller team investigated, reported on and concluded, the Mueller testimony is a MUST.

The stakes are high for both sides of the aisle.

But, in my opinion, Mueller is such a "straight shooter" that to presume that he will side with democrats.....even after the Trump WH and the leadership in the DOJ have derided him........may be wrong.

The efficacy of Mueller's testimony will depend on the simple and direct questions posed to him without necessarily asking him to arrive at any new decisions.

Mueller should be asked:

1. Given the findings listed in your report......and placing aside the current DOJ policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted.........would a prosecutor like yourself indict ANYONE based on the reported obstruction findings?

2. Once AG Barr took charge of your investigation, was any pressure made upon your team to wrap up the inquiry? If such pressure was placed on you, is THAT the reason why you did not subpoena Me. Trump to openly testify before a grand jury?

3. Given the number of "I don't recall" responses to your written questions to the WH, why did you not further request follow-up questions?............What stopped you from making such requests?

4. In your through investigation, did you request and were given information from the Deutsche Bank regarding Trump's dealings with that Bank?

5. In your inquiry, did you request and were given copies of Trump's tax returns? If you were given such access, how many years were made available to your team?

6. Mr. Mueller, could you name any and ALL other witnesses who were requested but refused to appear before your team or grand juries?

7. Mr. MUeller, have you had any opposition placed upon your team in sharing your team's findings with other federal prosecutorial districts that are continuing their separate inquiries on topics beyond your scope of work as a special counsel?

With the exception of the first question, the rest should be direct to elicit clear-cut and not opinionated responses.

Did you find the Prosecution Decision in the Mueller Report, as REQUIRED by Special Counsel Law?

If you have it, POST IT!

He has two possible decisions to make, Prosecution or Declination, that is all.

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

bolding mine

=======================================================================
If you can't post his Prosecution Decision you seem to claim exist, then SHUT UP!

Mueller said his investigation encountered "difficult issues" of law .......i.e., the DOJ policy that he could NOT indict a sitting president.....since the sitting president would not be able to stand trial and "prove his innocence"....

I totally agree! Mueller must be asked detailed and pointed questions by professional lawyers who are not trying to grandstand. Hence: Efficacy.

.....but, the usual morons on here are "blasting" my thread...they should know that .. I LOVE IT............lol

got any link showing that Barr took over the investigation?

Now that even more stupid than your usual bullshit........Are you implying that Barr did NOT take over the Mueller investigation?? Why the fuck did Mueller hand over the report to him then?

Barr had NOTHING to do with the report, it Mueller finished it, and handed it to him.

You're welcome to PROVE otherwise

But, the usual morons on here are "blasting" my thread......AND I LOVE IT............lol

I'm starting to believe that's the reason you start them.

You're the moron, and have a need to prove it.

Barr had NOTHING to do with the report, it Mueller finished it, and handed it to him.

Not up to me to prove Barr's possible interference......
I'll let the questioners ask Mueller DIRECTLY.....and under oath.........Would you have ANY objections to Mueller responding to such a question????..................LOL

I'll let the questioners ask Mueller DIRECTLY.....and under oath.........Would you have ANY objections to Mueller responding to such a question????..................LOL

as far as this thread goes, it is up to you.

YOU made the claim in the OP.

back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back