The eldest of the Duggar children resigns from FRC: Child Molestation Charges

Not Arkansas again. Jeez , what is in the water down there? Funny how the progs turned Clinton's serial abuse of women into a success story but they are ready to ruin this guy's life because of an incident that happened when he was a juvenile. When are the progs going to admit that their current candidate for president was a world class enabler for her husband's serial infidelity and abuse of women and she traded her pride for political power?

A deflection so nice you stated it twice.

Well here's the 3rd time. The hypocrite progs are desperate to ruin a 27 year old man who has no political power merely because they hate him and they give the (former) president of the Unite States and the candidate for president of the United States a pass because the statute of limitations expired? The world is upside down to hate motivated progressives.

Not Arkansas again. Jeez , what is in the water down there? Funny how the progs turned Clinton's serial abuse of women into a success story but they are ready to ruin this guy's life because of an incident that happened when he was a juvenile. When are the progs going to admit that their current candidate for president was a world class enabler for her husband's serial infidelity and abuse of women and she traded her pride for political power?

Well here's the 3rd time. The hypocrite progs are desperate to ruin a 27 year old man who has no political power merely because they hate him and they give the (former) president of the Unite States and the candidate for president of the United States a pass because the statute of limitations expired? The world is upside down to hate motivated progressives.

Ridiculous.

There is no comparison between underage boy molesting girls, including his sisters and consensual sex between adults. If you want to bash Clinton, fine. But start a new thread and stop trying to derail this one.

If you want to defend the child molester, that's disgusting.

whitehall

What "candidate for president of the United States" has been charged with pedophilia?

I knew a guy exactly like him. Born again, religious symbols all over his office, a ring with a cross on it, and an executive position. One day, he disappeared from the state, 8 hours before the cops showed up. He had been molesting his sub adolescent step daughter for years.

You have spent the vast and overwhelming majority of your words in this thread deflecting to Clinton. When you did address the topic of the OP you attempted to minimize his disgusting acts. Pathetic.

He molested 5 girls, including sisters.

Child predators don't stop. They escalate and its likely he has too.

Hard to know if that is true in this case or not. We don't know the ages of him or the girls at the time.

From what I understand there is an ongoing investigation. If he is still molesting then for sure there is a big problem. If the last occurrence was 12 years ago, it may be over.

Again not enough is known.

The whole issue is sickening. The parents I hold as more contemptible.

Hard to know if that is true in this case or not. We don't know the ages of him or the girls at the time.

From what I understand there is an ongoing investigation. If he is still molesting then for sure there is a big problem. If the last occurrence was 12 years ago, it may be over.

Not enough is KNOWN? He admitted it! Then his sisters told the press that they forgave him. He was 14 at the time! What else do you want to know? Did you even read the OP?

Not enough is KNOWN? He admitted it! Then his sisters told the press that they forgave him. He was 14 at the time! What else do you want to know? Did you even read the OP?

I was just about to post the same thing. We DO know how old he and his sisters were and that the parents had the kids all sleeping together in one room.

A new concern is that he has 3 children.

Yeah it's disgusting but the kid was 14 or 15 years old at the time. He is 27 now. There were no charges filed then and the statute of limitations precludes charges being filed now. What about the democrat candidate's husband? Bill Clinton didn't resign when a credible victim accused him of the class A felony rape and democrats cheered when Hillary threatened to use the might of the entire U.S. government to ruin the lives of any woman who stepped forward with similar accusations. The prog media laughingly called it "the bimbo eruption squad".

This is to distract from Hillary and Obama's spectacular, globe changing failures

This happened 12 years ago and he was 14? Non story and I agree with CrusaderFrank, just distraction from the real issues

I said there is an ongoing investigation, we only know what happened at the age of 14, we do not know all the victims ages at the time of the occurrence. Is he still molesting? There is a lot missing to the story, there is a lot more out there that has not been told.

I never stated he was not guilty, in fact my post, which I figure is above your reading grade level, I said "if he was still molesting". That means that he had molested before.

My god you are a drama queen.

I hold the parents more contemptible because they have obligations to his victims and to help prevent more victims.

Got it, or do you need to get more drama out of the statement. What else did you not understand? Perhaps you could get your mom to read and and then explain it to you.

This happened 12 years ago and he was 14? Non story and I agree with CrusaderFrank, just distraction from the real issues

Being molested IS a "real issue" to the victims and its a real issue in this thread.

Once again, rabid RWs prove they hate children.

And there are those on the left that defend child molesters, it all depends on the belief system.

Not that either side should defend scum like this.

Forum List

Back