The End IS Near!

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Really. It is. The Buffalo Bills, after 17 years, have made it to the playoffs. Now, this may not bring about the end of the world, but what if they win the Superbowl? Stay tuned...

Watching the Ravens choke and not make the playoffs again was just priceless. The Ravens had a 97% chance of making the playoffs and the Bills only had a 14% chance. The Bills should send the Bengals a nice fruit basket or something. lol

Watching the Ravens choke and not make the playoffs again was just priceless. The Ravens had a 97% chance of making the playoffs and the Bills only had a 14% chance. The Bills should send the Bengals a nice fruit basket or something. lol

They are actually sending them wings.

DSa4SYUUQAAZjow.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

DSa4SYUUQAAZjow.jpg

That's awesome! lol. I f-word love Buffalo sauce. It might be my favorite ever.

• Banned

DSa4SYUUQAAZjow.jpg

Buffalo sauce is not bad, but nothing beats a good, smokey BBQ sauce.

DSa4SYUUQAAZjow.jpg

I've got to go with mdk on this one, although I usually avoid buffalo because I am afraid it will mess with my reflux.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

DSa4SYUUQAAZjow.jpg

I like both, but I am wild about spice and heat. I want my food to give me the sweats a little.

DSa4SYUUQAAZjow.jpg

I like both, but I am wild about spice and heat. I want my food to give me the sweats a little.

Some bad chicken wings will do that for you. :)

Speaking of wings...................I was watching 2 Chainz do part of his New Years celebration stuff by airing his "Most Expensivest" show. One of the shows, he was eating marijuana infused gourmet chicken wings. Know how expensive they were? 20 bucks and change EACH.

Forum List

Back