The End of Manhood

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
DudesGreetingDudes Is One Guy s Flawless Takedown Of Catcalling

The dialogue inspired This Week in Blackness CEOElon James White to question why, if this behavior is so harmless, or “complimentary,” don’t men do it with other men.

Elon James White@elonjamesFollow
Im so confused as to why dudes are complaining about not being able to say hi to women. Go say hi to other dudes if you need to so bad.

This guy clearly doesnt understand the intent of speaking and interacting with members of the opposite sex.

You see a dude in a nice suit, just roll up on him like "Damn. You wearing that suit. Hmm Hmm!" #DudesGreetingDudes

This guy clearly doesnt understand the reasons for giving compliments to members of the opposite sex. This is akin to telling a peacock to show off his feathers to another male.

The tweets not only capture the ridiculous way that men will hit on strange women, but how they can quickly turn vindictive if the woman declines to reply — another way that men don’t speak to other men when they’re just “saying hi.”

Because those men arent gay...seems reasonable but at no time does anyone advocate cursing women out because they ignored you.

These people want to pretend that men and women are the same and thats why women complain that there are "few real men left". They are literally pulling the teeth out and then asking why no one has bite anymore.

DudesGreetingDudes Is One Guy s Flawless Takedown Of Catcalling

The dialogue inspired This Week in Blackness CEOElon James White to question why, if this behavior is so harmless, or “complimentary,” don’t men do it with other men.

Im so confused as to why dudes are complaining about not being able to say hi to women. Go say hi to other dudes if you need to so bad.

This guy clearly doesnt understand the intent of speaking and interacting with members of the opposite sex.

You see a dude in a nice suit, just roll up on him like "Damn. You wearing that suit. Hmm Hmm!" #DudesGreetingDudes

This guy clearly doesnt understand the reasons for giving compliments to members of the opposite sex. This is akin to telling a peacock to show off his feathers to another male.

The tweets not only capture the ridiculous way that men will hit on strange women, but how they can quickly turn vindictive if the woman declines to reply — another way that men don’t speak to other men when they’re just “saying hi.”

Because those men arent gay...seems reasonable but at no time does anyone advocate cursing women out because they ignored you.

These people want to pretend that men and women are the same and thats why women complain that there are "few real men left". They are literally pulling the teeth out and then asking why no one has bite anymore.
Oh crap!.......what's going to happen to my weiner???!!!

How ironic. It's the PC Identity Politics that the Prog OP espouses that is causing the Wussification of America.

How ironic. It's the PC Identity Politics that the Prog OP espouses that is causing the Wussification of America.

Tell me how you read the OP then claim that I am against the OP at the same time?

Just silly shit...my politics are liberal. Education, Taxes, Wars, Welfare etc. The liberal platform has shit to do with talking to women idiot

Tell me how you read the OP then claim that I am against the OP at the same time?

Just silly shit...my politics are liberal. Education, Taxes, Wars, Welfare etc. The liberal platform has shit to do with talking to women idiot

You're a Prog Loon. What you are complaining about is the result of Your Ideology, bub.

what's the problem?
women do the choosing anyway...your "style" means fuck all.. then again if you act like a moron, dick or use a pretense to speak to them they know it...

Manhood is about more than just having a dick, you dick
Manhood also includes being able to think you brainless twerp.

If your manhood is threatened by whatever anybody else says you're a weak little cry baby.

I agree, thats why nothing anyone says threatens me. Maybe you replied to the wrong person?
You called me a dick, so I just started flinging turds without regard for what point you might have had.

You're a Prog Loon. What you are complaining about is the result of Your Ideology, bub.

This has nothing to do with politics and again...If I believed this I wouldnt have taken the opposite opinion. Do you understand that? I mean, I did create the thread lol

Manhood is about more than just having a dick, you dick
Manhood also includes being able to think you brainless twerp.

If your manhood is threatened by whatever anybody else says you're a weak little cry baby.

I agree, thats why nothing anyone says threatens me. Maybe you replied to the wrong person?
You called me a dick, so I just started flinging turds without regard for what point you might have had.

I hurt your feelings. Sorry, not sorry

You cannot argue with feminists. Feminists have incoherent goals. White Knights like this CEO are even worse than feminists themselves. .

Forum List

Back