The End of Manhood

Listen to this horseshit here:

“To me this is about basic decency,” White added. “And the fact that men don’t do this to other men is proof positive that this is a gendered attack, whether the men who do it consider it to be one or not. And we have to speak up to stop it.”

A "gender attack"? My gawd, wait until they find out some weird bitch made way of describing sex. I can hear them now "A penis is inserted into the vagina which is obviously a gener attack. Why dont men let women insert something into them?"

These guys are horrible, terrible people

Manhood is about more than just having a dick, you dick
Manhood also includes being able to think you brainless twerp.

If your manhood is threatened by whatever anybody else says you're a weak little cry baby.

I agree, thats why nothing anyone says threatens me. Maybe you replied to the wrong person?
You called me a dick, so I just started flinging turds without regard for what point you might have had.

I hurt your feelings. Sorry, not sorry
You wish.

Are you just iritable in general, or need to get laid more?

If your manhood is threatened by whatever anybody else says you're a weak little cry baby.

I agree, thats why nothing anyone says threatens me. Maybe you replied to the wrong person?
You called me a dick, so I just started flinging turds without regard for what point you might have had.

You wish.

both!

You wish.

He'll take that as an offer, I'm afraid.

Listen to this horseshit here:

“To me this is about basic decency,” White added. “And the fact that men don’t do this to other men is proof positive that this is a gendered attack, whether the men who do it consider it to be one or not. And we have to speak up to stop it.”

A "gender attack"? My gawd, wait until they find out some weird bitch made way of describing sex. I can hear them now "A penis is inserted into the vagina which is obviously a gener attack. Why dont men let women insert something into them?"

These guys are horrible, terrible people

I've taken many a male with my dominant ways...

As I was walking out to my car a few weeks ago one of the teenage Mormon boys in my neighborhood told me he liked my facial stubble. :eusa_eh:

awww a gay joke is your defense? Or when I ask you what part of any of my post show hate will you shrink back and choose more name calling?

Dont answer, you dont have an argument. Until you do no response is really needed

DudesGreetingDudes Is One Guy s Flawless Takedown Of Catcalling

The dialogue inspired This Week in Blackness CEOElon James White to question why, if this behavior is so harmless, or “complimentary,” don’t men do it with other men.

Elon James White@elonjamesFollow
Im so confused as to why dudes are complaining about not being able to say hi to women. Go say hi to other dudes if you need to so bad.

This guy clearly doesnt understand the intent of speaking and interacting with members of the opposite sex.

Elon James White@elonjamesFollow
You see a dude in a nice suit, just roll up on him like "Damn. You wearing that suit. Hmm Hmm!" #DudesGreetingDudes

This guy clearly doesnt understand the reasons for giving compliments to members of the opposite sex. This is akin to telling a peacock to show off his feathers to another male.

The tweets not only capture the ridiculous way that men will hit on strange women, but how they can quickly turn vindictive if the woman declines to reply — another way that men don’t speak to other men when they’re just “saying hi.”

Because those men arent gay...seems reasonable but at no time does anyone advocate cursing women out because they ignored you.

These people want to pretend that men and women are the same and thats why women complain that there are "few real men left". They are literally pulling the teeth out and then asking why no one has bite anymore.

I am amazed people think so much about what they say to others they don't know (at least in a casual sense of being friendly). If you don't say anything you will never get to know them any better ... and if turns out to be shit, then move on to the next person.

Wow, I'm surprised how many of you think there's no biggie in the story, and that White understands nothing... Seriously? Then nothing strange that this crap keeps happening to the girls in the streets...

Wow, I'm surprised how many of you think there's no biggie in the story, and that White understands nothing... Seriously? Then nothing strange that this crap keeps happening to the girls in the streets...

I don't know where you are from, but around here people say "hi" or pay compliments to others they don't know all the time. Crap ... It isn't uncommon to strike up a conversation with someone you don't know in the grocery store line.

Perhaps where you come from women are offended when someone they don't know says, "You have a wonderful day sweetheart." Here ... The common response is, "You too!"

I don't know where you are from, but around here people say "hi" or pay compliments to others they don't know all the time. Crap ... It isn't uncommon to strike up a conversation with someone you don't know in the grocery store line.

Perhaps where you come from women are offended when someone they don't know says, "You have a wonderful day sweetheart." Here ... The common response is, "You too!"

Are you kidding or do you seriously see no difference between politeness and the story in the video? I don't mind people saying 'hi' or having a conversation at a grocery story. But what White started and the video that provoked it - that was all about a different thing. It's about unwanted and unpleasant attention, often even creepy (like the guy who silently walked by the girl for nine minutes). This has nothing to do with politeness or manhood, this is about respecting other people...

Are you kidding or do you seriously see no difference between politeness and the story in the video? I don't mind people saying 'hi' or having a conversation at a grocery story. But what White started and the video that provoked it - that was all about a different thing. It's about unwanted and unpleasant attention, often even creepy (like the guy who silently walked by the girl for nine minutes). This has nothing to do with politeness or manhood, this is about respecting other people...

What kind of stupid person lets someone follow them for nine minutes, while someone else films it so they can go complain about it? The way you get rid of that type of attention is not through politeness ... You tell the motherfucker to carry his ass or you will beat him to death with a trash can.

My God people in the city are helpless ... And the reason is you don't know how to treat other people. Be nice and polite with everyone until they present a danger and then run them out of town. Get thicker skin and stick up for yourself or remain a helpless victim.

Goofy city folk think everyone should change to suit the freaks and their behavior ... What a crock of shit. Dress like a hooker and get treated like one.

Whether or not is wanted or unwanted isnt the point. The point is that you consider a simple interaction as being "rude" or "cat calling" depending on your emotional state at the time. So guys are supposed to approach when you "are in the mood" or in a place you deem worthy of approach, with the phrase that you approve of it?

Now you see why guys dont hit the mark right? Because the mark is whenever you feel like it and we dont know if you do or not UNTIL we try first.

Lets face it, if women knew how to pick up guys they wouldnt wait for guys to make the first move. Or they would have advice on what guys should do....ask them! They dont know hahaha

Forum List

Back