The End Of The World?

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
When even the WashPo can see it and MSN posts it you know the end is near. It couldn't be happening to a more deserving gaggle of pompous jackasses:

Democrats fight over who is best able to beat a newly emboldened President Trump
...There was no simple answer, but Tom Steyer, the billionaire businessman, put the issue in stark terms, warning that, after the events of the past week, there is now a “very real threat” that the president will be reelected. “Who can go toe-to-toe with Mr. Trump?” he asked. “Who can take down Mr. Trump?”

The dilemma for Democratic voters is that no one candidate has yet persuaded more than a fraction of the party that they are capable of doing so. Democrats came out of Iowa splintered and demoralized, and Friday’s debate accentuated both the attributes each of the leading Democrats is offering and the limits of their appeal.

Since republicans just decided the president can use his powers to cheat it's difficult to predict anything about the upcoming election. How far will he go? How many will vote for a cheater? Going to be an interesting election season to say the least.

Since republicans just decided the president can use his powers to cheat it's difficult to predict anything about the upcoming election. How far will he go? How many will vote for a cheater? Going to be an interesting election season to say the least.
All innuendo. Nothing was proven. N O T H I N G.

Since republicans just decided the president can use his powers to cheat ...
No they didn't but they did send the unhinged Dem House impeachment mgrs. back to their little echo chamber with their tails between their legs. Fear not … they will trot out more hysterical silliness because they can't beat Trump in 2020 and smarter, better informed Dems can see it and are not blaming Trump:

"We’re losing our damn minds": James Carville unloads on the Democratic Party

the end of the world will never occur.

THE SHOW GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND OOOOOON!

When even the WashPo can see it and MSN posts it you know the end is near. It couldn't be happening to a more deserving gaggle of pompous jackasses:

Democrats fight over who is best able to beat a newly emboldened President Trump
...There was no simple answer, but Tom Steyer, the billionaire businessman, put the issue in stark terms, warning that, after the events of the past week, there is now a “very real threat” that the president will be reelected. “Who can go toe-to-toe with Mr. Trump?” he asked. “Who can take down Mr. Trump?”

The dilemma for Democratic voters is that no one candidate has yet persuaded more than a fraction of the party that they are capable of doing so. Democrats came out of Iowa splintered and demoralized, and Friday’s debate accentuated both the attributes each of the leading Democrats is offering and the limits of their appeal.
I only listened to a short piece of debate--after listening to them argue about who could beat Trump for half an hour I took a nap, then tuned back in toward the end. I liked what little I heard from Bute--(guess I'll have to learn to spell that)--but I think a lot of people are going to reject him because he's gay, whether they admit that's the reason or not. I see absolutely nothing wrong with it, and I think a First Gentleman would be fun. But with a bunch of folks out there who don't even want to serve gays in public business, I'm not sure the country's quite ready.

Klobuchar sounded good, what I heard.

And I ADORED hearing Biden saying he would push for a Constitutional Amendment to get rid of PACS, etc. Music to my ears.

And investing in kids--but beware--the candidates pushing for preschool and daycare early education, etc. --the studies show that the improvements "flatline" by third grade. So it's good but it's not the whole answer, by any means.

I was disappointed to hear that no one seems to have a coherent save for health insurance. I don't like Klobuchar's idea of "fixing" Obamacare. It is far too confusing already.

How did he cheat?

Did it ever occur to you people that you're being played like a hockey puck? The Democrats need to convince you that you always win, it's just that when you lose, it's because the Republicans found a way to cheat you out of your win.

Quit being a sucker for the propaganda machine. I mean, don't you think it's suspicious when the commies are already telling you that the 2020 election is rigged, but can't tell you how?

How did he cheat? Did it ever occur to you people that you're being played like a hockey puck? ...Quit being a sucker for the propaganda machine. I mean, don't you think it's suspicious when the commies are already telling you that the 2020 election is rigged, but can't tell you how?
How did Trump cheat? He won and for bitter, petulant losers that's irrefutable proof.
Since republicans just decided the president can use his powers to cheat it's difficult to predict anything about the upcoming election.
So you are already making excuses for losing the election? Hillaryous!
Many like Occupied who can't admit the obvious (even to themselves) can see the oncoming Trump Train but can't get off the tracks. The Dems have reduced their campaign message to: "Beat Trump" which excites their base - it doesn't take much - but it's just not good enough to impress informed, intelligent voters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back