The end

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
Isn't today the day that ole Al predicted there would be no artic ice? That today we would be doomed? Well in my neck of the woods, it's gonna be sunny in the mid 50's. A wonderful day. The down side I don't have beach front property. Lol, being liberal is a mental disease.

Isn't today the day that ole Al predicted there would be no artic ice? That today we would be doomed? Well in my neck of the woods, it's gonna be sunny in the mid 50's. A wonderful day. The down side I don't have beach front property. Lol, being liberal is a mental disease.

There is no Arctic ice left. The photoshopped pictures of Arctic ice are just the lies of evil oil companies who want to profit off your slow death, the murder of Mother Earth and the tears of little orphaned children in the Third World whose lives are complete misery due to modern technology.

Hmmm, that was supposed to be sarcasm, but I dont doubt that some idiots actually believe it literally true.

So far I and the earth has survived all the nutters predictions. Why do the have any creditability left?

Forum List

Back