The entire Democrat platform annihilated in under 6 minutes

So in your mind - highlighting your ignorant and despicable contradictions are an "attack"?

Come on chief - in back to back posts you state that the CIA controlled Iran and they were puppets on our string and then you call them our "mortal enemy". They can't be both genius.

So which is it you partisan hack? Please pick a false narrative and stick with it. I can't answer a "yes or no" question if you contradict your own question... :lol:

So which is it junior? Please make a decision and then I will answer your question.
1. The Shah was our puppet, who ran a police state, which is why it fell when we cut off support.
2. The CIA put him in power, and overthrew a democratically elected prime minister who threatened to nationalize the oil industry.
3. Iran held a religious revolution and became our sworn enemy, including taking over our embassy and holding dozen of our people hostage.

4. Did Reagan sell arms to Iran, at that point a sworn enemy of the US, yes or no?

Your turn hot shot. Show us what you got or STFU.

Uh-oh...someone is desperately trying to backtrack now and create a third false narrative which incorporates both of his previous false narratives which contradict each other.

The answer to your question based on your versions is NO. According to you, we sold weapons to ourselves since we owned Iran and we put our own leader in Iran. So you have just declared that Reagan did nothing wrong (there is certainly no crime in selling weapons you already own to yourself).

Thanks for playing junior! And thanks for exposing your twisted partisanship!
Okay, you're a liar. I figured as much.

Yes or no question and you attack? You're a typical dishonest partisan hack. Thanks for playing.

So in your mind - highlighting your ignorant and despicable contradictions are an "attack"?

Come on chief - in back to back posts you state that the CIA controlled Iran and they were puppets on our string and then you call them our "mortal enemy". They can't be both genius.

So which is it you partisan hack? Please pick a false narrative and stick with it. I can't answer a "yes or no" question if you contradict your own question... :lol:

So which is it junior? Please make a decision and then I will answer your question.

I think it's pretty simple.

1953- Democratically elected government we overthrew.

1953-1979- Puppet government hated by its own people until we overthrew it.

1979- onward- country that is genuinely hostile to us, but that idiot Reagan sold them weapons, anyway. Th ey went on to sponsor terrorism against America and Israel. (only one of which is actually a bad thing.)
That would be about the deal there.

1. The Shah was our puppet, who ran a police state, which is why it fell when we cut off support.
2. The CIA put him in power, and overthrew a democratically elected prime minister who threatened to nationalize the oil industry.
3. Iran held a religious revolution and became our sworn enemy, including taking over our embassy and holding dozen of our people hostage.

4. Did Reagan sell arms to Iran, at that point a sworn enemy of the US, yes or no?

I'd say good work taking Poodle to School, but Poodle never learns.
Poodle can't tell the truth either. All he had to say was yes or no, and he couldn't manage that.

Poodle can't tell the truth either. All he had to say was yes or no, and he couldn't manage that.

Someone's ass is a bit sore over having their lies and contradictions exposed.... :)

You gave multiple versions which contradicted yourself. Then you needed one of the biggest liars on USMB to come in and create a version for you (you couldn't even explain it yourself - you needed Joe to do it for you :lol:).

The fact is, Iran was not our "mortal enemy" when Reagan was in office. The Soviet Union was. In fact, Iran didn't even make our top 25 in the list of enemies who pose a threat to us.

Iran's "mortal enemy" was Israel and we went to Israel and got their blessing on the deal before we agreed to the deal.

Sorry chief - the facts show that you lose. But since you're a partisan hack, you just know the liberal propaganda has trained you to respond "Reagan bad"... :eusa_doh:

Someone's ass is a bit sore over having their lies and contradictions exposed.... :)

You gave multiple versions which contradicted yourself. Then you needed one of the biggest liars on USMB to come in and create a version for you (you couldn't even explain it yourself - you needed Joe to do it for you :lol:).

The fact is, Iran was not our "mortal enemy" when Reagan was in office. The Soviet Union was. In fact, Iran didn't even make our top 25 in the list of enemies who pose a threat to us.

Iran's "mortal enemy" was Israel and we went to Israel and got their blessing on the deal before we agreed to the deal.

Sorry chief - the facts show that you lose. But since you're a partisan hack, you just know the liberal propaganda has trained you to respond "Reagan bad"... :eusa_doh:
The liar my friend is you. It's there for all to see no matter how hard you try to spin away. Your pure projection however is noted.

And Reagan was my President, and a pretty good one. Very likeable, minus that arms to Iran and illegal war business.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back