🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The envelope for CA recall ballots was deliberately designed to help Democrats identify and destroy the ballots of people who voted for the recall

The only thing I showed was you're on a even level as she, just a different venue.
You didnt show me anything. Most people on the planet know nothing about this site. Everyone knows about instagram. If I wanted to be on the same level as she was I would have posted my envelope on Instagram like she did.

You didnt show me anything. Most people on the planet know nothing about this site. Everyone knows about instagram. If I wanted to be on the same level as she was I would have posted my envelope on Instagram like she did.
Parsing :rolleyes-41:

No. Just destroying your dream of a totalitarian right wing Nazi america.

Getting way off the thread path, but whet the hell. Guessing the disaster in Afghanistan was a calculated move, the crisis at the border another brilliant move. And speaking about totalitarian, forcing kindergarteners to wear masks, wow. Ya fricken Commie dumbass.

Don’t know anything? Your Jihad on the English language is noted

There's no way that this was a mistake. When someone uses their mail in ballot to vote in favor of the recall, their vote can be seen through the envelope. This makes it easy for Democrats to identify and destroy those ballots.

I'm holding the Business Reply Mail envelope right now, there are two holes, one on the front and one on the back to the left of the signature line. The one on the front has ERS showing, the one on the back, left of my signature shows Chinese Characters.

Rye Catcher

I looked at the same envelopes also sealed and ready to mail with the same the holes in my wife and my sons. My wife shows a blank white with a horizontal black line and number vertical (778) next to her signature, and on the front the letters ATAL & what looks like YY or W; my son has the same next to the signature line but with no black line but the same numbers (778 vertical), and on the front ATA and below what looks like jH

I needed to us a magnifying glass on holes and there was nothing to suggest with three data points that this is either an effort to create another BIG LIE and Conspiracy Story, or someone made sure to fold or cut the ballot to show the circle on the yes or no recall vote.

Forum List

Back