🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The envelope for CA recall ballots was deliberately designed to help Democrats identify and destroy the ballots of people who voted for the recall

Sure, much easier to believe so many voted for Veggie Joe.
It was real easy seeing Drumpf didnt win the popular vote the first time he ran. After 4 years everyone was like "Lets get this fat fuckup out of the wh" The mission was a resounding success. Drumpf got his ass smoked in a landslide by sleepy joe. :lol:

Next thing we know this paranoid bitch is going to be claiming the Blue Jays flew down out of her tree and took her envelope. :lol:

It was real easy seeing Drumpf didnt win the popular vote the first time he ran. After 4 years everyone was like "Lets get this fat fuckup out of the wh" The mission was a resounding success. Drumpf got his ass smoked in a landslide by sleepy joe. :lol:
Great, you replaced the "fat fuckup" with a clueless fuckup, brilliant move.

I started to vote to recall Newsome but this made me really glad I said no. This bitch is just another idiot fucking nuts repub.

Dumb bitch finally got someone to agree with her. She probably called one of her friends to help with the hoax.

fraud.png

Call the county and find out. There are always holes on the side of my envelopes. I noticed that a couple of years ago. You cant see shit though.

Stop lying, Asslips. I mail and recieve stuff all the time and never see holes in envelopes

How do you know? Everyone on her instagram is saying theirs isn't like that. No one is agreeing with her.
I don't know really. If she posted a video claiming a lie, that would be pretty stupid for that very reason. Why would she do that? don't know, but from what I see, it is suspicious.

If she posted a video claiming a lie, that would be pretty stupid for that very reason.
No one has ever claimed repubs were smart and it wouldnt be the first time this has happened with repubs.

Dumb bitch finally got someone to agree with her. She probably called one of her friends to help with the hoax.
I would wager the two that said theirs wasn't like that voted no and the one who's envelope was the same voted yes.

I don't know really. If she posted a video claiming a lie, that would be pretty stupid for that very reason. Why would she do that? don't know, but from what I see, it is suspicious.

It's just happen chance a hole reveals a yes vote...lol

I would wager the two that said theirs wasn't like that voted no and the one who's envelope was the same voted yes.
You would probably lose your shirt. Here is someone that wants Newsome recalled.

badtheory.png

Forum List

Back