🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Evans Family

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Yes the fact of the matter is that in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania... the Evans family that I grew up in.. is much more resourceful, smarter, more intelligent, more well educated than anybody that we have ever encountered so far in Philadelphia.

I don't want to get into details online, but I will say this.
Me and my father conspired to commit a Non-Violent criminal act, and NONE of the Authorities that were on the scene could put their finger on it, and actually came to the determination, that what happened, is somewhere PRETTY CLOSE, to what WE SAID happened lol.

And we did so, THREE TIMES, SAME outcome.

We hired a lawyer, my rights to an education were being aggressively violated by the School District of Philadelphia and the school that I went to.

This lawyer is legally qualified.. he SUCKED.

WE then represented ourselves, and WON, THREE TIMES.

Most people in Philadelphia have a very, very lousy, unhealthy, greasy, cheap diet.... we're pretty much the only ones really eating...
Amongst our economic class.

My Mom is from New Jersey, and My dad is from New York... My mom was poor, My dad did not grow up poor.
And they were both poor as Adults living in the Ghetto, because that's what they could afford because they are both Physically disabled.
But their minds works a whole lot better than somebody from Philly, especially the fucking ghetto.

So in that regard, yes, we had a safety net against the ghetto's excesses... we're smarter and we know better.

To bad in all your massive intelligence you didn't learn how to use the written English language. Kind of makes me wonder about the whole "is much more resourceful, smarter, more intelligent, more well educated than anybody..." thing.

This wins "Strangest Thread Of the Week"

possibly the year

Award.

family_is_weird_award-r992ae42362f44076bcd6013d6aace06b_8bozu_8byvr_1024.jpg

Yes the fact of the matter is that in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania... the Evans family that I grew up in.. is much more resourceful, smarter, more intelligent, more well educated than anybody that we have ever encountered so far in Philadelphia.

I don't want to get into details online, but I will say this.
Me and my father conspired to commit a Non-Violent criminal act, and NONE of the Authorities that were on the scene could put their finger on it, and actually came to the determination, that what happened, is somewhere PRETTY CLOSE, to what WE SAID happened lol.

And we did so, THREE TIMES, SAME outcome.

We hired a lawyer, my rights to an education were being aggressively violated by the School District of Philadelphia and the school that I went to.

This lawyer is legally qualified.. he SUCKED.

WE then represented ourselves, and WON, THREE TIMES.

Most people in Philadelphia have a very, very lousy, unhealthy, greasy, cheap diet.... we're pretty much the only ones really eating...
Amongst our economic class.

My Mom is from New Jersey, and My dad is from New York... My mom was poor, My dad did not grow up poor.
And they were both poor as Adults living in the Ghetto, because that's what they could afford because they are both Physically disabled.
But their minds works a whole lot better than somebody from Philly, especially the fucking ghetto.

So in that regard, yes, we had a safety net against the ghetto's excesses... we're smarter and we know better.

is your first or middle name Mongo because you post stupid shit

Forum List

Back