The events in Jerusalem

RE: The events in Jerusalem
※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

I'm not trying to disagree.

Neither Jews nor Muslims nor Christians had Palestinian Citizenship in Palestine. No country existed and no State had yet been created.

Yes, it has been land theft.
In 1920 the British made the Jews leave their homes and lands in Gaza and not allowed to return.

In 1925 the Hashemite Arabs were gifted 78% of the Jewish homeland under the Mandate for Palestine. All Jews were expelled from those lands.

In 1929 the Arabs rioted in Hebron and who got expelled? The Jews, until 1967.

In 1948, 5 Arab Armies invaded the new State of Israel and took all of Judea, Samaria and the Jewish quarter of Jerusalem stealing all of that land and expelling all of the Jews.

--------------
At some point, you and others are going to have to come to term with, Yes, it is about land, especially land controlled by Muslims which non Muslims are not allowed to have and much less become sovereign over.
(COMMENT)

You are correct, there was not "state" as in a self-governing institution. The "Government of Palestine" is the terminology of the courts (the title of the legal entity). But what is often misunderstood are:

• The Government of Palestine is the same as saying the Mandatory to which the Mandate applied.

Judgment #5.png

• Whoever, the Permanent Mandates Commission and the Mandatory agreed that:

Palestine Order in Council.png

The term "Palestine" means the "territory to which the Mandate applied;" which, in turn, means the Government of Palestine.

Being a citizen of the Government of Palestine during the Mandate era could also be phrase (and still be accurate) a Citizen of Palestine. But still the legal entity was NOT self-governing and so, not a state.

Most Respectfully,
R

So, yes, Goldberg lost his mind and did the unthinkable for any Jewish person. How does that compare to the thousands of Arabs who endlessly lose their minds after endless incitement from what they are taught on a daily basis?

How many more Goldbergs are there attacking or killing Muslims on a daily basis compared to what continues to happen since 1920?
In '48 over 80% of the indigenous people were murdered or expelled. That was over 80% of the population. This was not the work of Muslim terrorists. It was the zionist terrorists from a completely different continent.

In 48' Israelis, the indigenous people fought for their independence, and with help of Hashem deserved.It was a conclusion of a long period of Arab pogroms, massacres and internal unrest in Syria-Palestine..

Israelis, or the nation of Israel - are the indigenous people of the place.
"Arab Palestine", as promoted yesterday and today - is removing Jews from 100% of the territory they claim to control in future negotiations. AGAIN.

In 48' Israelis, the indigenous people fought for their independence, and with help of Hashem deserved.
It wasn't Hashem; it was the British and French armies. And not only were the Israelis not indigenous, they were from another continent entirely.

It was a conclusion of a long period of Arab pogroms, massacres and internal unrest in Syria-Palestine..
Mostly false as most accounts from Jews, Christians and Muslims all testify to.

Abi, the way you apply your standards to one group and not the other is insulting. They way you dodge when caught at it is insulting. The way you fein innocence and act like you do not do such things are insulting.

Abi, the way you apply your standards to one group and not the other is insulting. They way you dodge when caught at it is insulting. The way you fein innocence and act like you do not do such things are insulting.
Be specific, what have I dodged, I have been nothing but honest. Sometimes I don't read every post, especially from certain posters who have proven worthless. What, exactly, would you like to know now?

Be specific, what have I dodged, I have been nothing but honest. Sometimes I don't read every post, especially from certain posters who have proven worthless. What, exactly, would you like to know now?
What do you mean? I didn't ask a question.

In 48' Israelis, the indigenous people fought for their independence, and with help of Hashem deserved.
It wasn't Hashem; it was the British and French armies. And not only were the Israelis not indigenous, they were from another continent entirely.

It was a conclusion of a long period of Arab pogroms, massacres and internal unrest in Syria-Palestine..
Mostly false as most accounts from Jews, Christians and Muslims all testify to.

Look at Damascus affair...first modern waves if international awakening to a liberation movement of Jews in Levant. Zionism.

To get what I mean, You need to look at the situation of Syria-Palestine, and middle east in whole before the 1st Zionist immigration.

What did I duck? Was that not your accusation?

What did I duck? Was that not your accusation?
I didn't say duck.

You said dodge. Do you care to actually attempt to refute any of the facts that I have posted?

You said dodge. Do you care to actually attempt to refute any of the facts that I have posted?
No. Already been done by me and others.

You just choose to have a certain set of standards that only applies to one people.

When refuted, you just go ahead and repeat your many mantras.

You just choose to have a certain set of standards that only applies to one people.

When refuted, you just go ahead and repeat your many mantras.
Can you offer even one specific example? I am guessing you have misread something again?

No.

What do You think about the outcome of investigation, trial, sentence,
care to elaborate?
abi, here's a good example.

Last edited:
Is everyone forgetting what this tragedy was in response to? Another tragedy which involved the loss of life in higher numbers.
Are you forgetting that zionists gunned down 29 Muslims as they worshiped in their mosque and that that is what led to the first intifada?

You brought up a specific incident in which an Arab teen was killed and made it sound like it just happened out of the blue, for no reason at all. Now, if you want to quit being disingenuous, and discuss other acts of terror, I can do that.
Like those rockets from Gaza just come out of a vacuum.

Forum List

Back