The events in Jerusalem

RE: The events in Jerusalem
※→ abi, et al,

Where are you going with this?

But I do. You can pretend to defend the obviously wrong, but you can't.
(COMMENT)

I have not heard your charge in a coherent manner. So I cannot determine what you believe is wrong.

Please tell me simply what the charge is:
When the offense took place, the time period:
What law (Statue or Code or Treaty) you think is violated:​

The various levels of the land dispute...
✪ Calling this a land dispute is zionist propaganda. In 1948, Ben-Gurion declared independence for the zionists in Palestine. The zionist argument is as stupid as assuming that a Christian group from America could march an army into Mexico, place a flag on Mexican land and declare it as theirs. If anyone dared argue, they would ask why they don't have the same rights to self-determination as other peoples. Read any thread here you want. It's always the same crap. Or, we go to Palestine wasn't a real place. It does not matter how you label the territory as there were people there and:

The Palestinian Citizenship Order in Council, 1925[1][2][3] was a law of Mandatory Palestine governing the giving of citizenship to the population of the state. It was announced on 24 July 1925 and came into force on 1 August 1925....
Palestinian Citizenship Order, 1925 - Wikipedia

That was over two decades before Ben-Gurion began the Nakba.
(COMMENT)

The Palestine Citizenship Order has nothing to do with → "LAND OWNERSHIP""TERRITORIAL SOVEREIGNTY" "SELF DETERMINATION" or "SOVEREIGN ACQUISITION." →→→

The Government of Palestine prior to May 1948 is the Mandate Administration; but is not a sovereign entity (ie Don't read to much into the meaning of "country."). [See MEMORANDUM “A” LEGAL MEANING OF THE “TERMINATION OF THE MANDATE” (25 February 1948)]

EXCEPTS:

2. After the 15th May, 1948, Palestine will continue to be a legal entity but it will still not be a sovereign state because it will not be immediately self-governing. The authority responsible for its administration will, however, have changed.

3. Where the sovereignty of Palestine lies at the present time in a disputed and perhaps academic legal question about which writers have expressed a number of different conclusions. Where the sovereignty of Palestine will lie after the 15th May, 1948; is perhaps also a question on which different views will be held but so far as His Majesty’s Government are aware, it is a question which it is unnecessary to answer in connection with any practical issues.

4. After the 15th May, 1948, the United Nations Commission will be the Government of Palestine. It does not seem very material whether it is considered to be the de facto or the de jure Government. In any case, its title to be the Government of Palestine will rest on the resolution of the General Assembly.

5. His Majesty’s Government will recognise the United Nations Commission as the authority with which to make an agreement regarding the transfer of the assets of the Government of Palestine.

Israel is now it's own self-governing and sovereign state; there is no question. BUT there is a huge question on where the sovereignty rest with respect to the West Bank and Gaza Strip. While the Palestinians might claim the Gaza Strip having been self-governing, only Area "A" can argue a claim it is self-governing.

So another question is, can a legal entity (the West Bank) actually claim to be a state is it never held sovereignty. The Palestinians could have claimed sovereignty if the Jordanians rendered the title to them. But that didn't happen because there was no organized activity to lend title to.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ abi, et al,

(COMMENT)

I have not heard your charge in a coherent manner. So I cannot determine what you believe is wrong.

✪ Calling this a land dispute is zionist propaganda. In 1948, Ben-Gurion declared independence for the zionists in Palestine. The zionist argument is as stupid as assuming that a Christian group from America could march an army into Mexico, place a flag on Mexican land and declare it as theirs. If anyone dared argue, they would ask why they don't have the same rights to self-determination as other peoples. Read any thread here you want. It's always the same crap. Or, we go to Palestine wasn't a real place. It does not matter how you label the territory as there were people there and:

The Palestinian Citizenship Order in Council, 1925[1][2][3] was a law of Mandatory Palestine governing the giving of citizenship to the population of the state. It was announced on 24 July 1925 and came into force on 1 August 1925....

(COMMENT)

The Palestine Citizenship Order has nothing to do with → "LAND OWNERSHIP""TERRITORIAL SOVEREIGNTY" "SELF DETERMINATION" or "SOVEREIGN ACQUISITION." →→→

The Government of Palestine prior to May 1948 is the Mandate Administration; but is not a sovereign entity (ie Don't read to much into the meaning of "country."). [See MEMORANDUM “A” LEGAL MEANING OF THE “TERMINATION OF THE MANDATE” (25 February 1948)]

EXCEPTS:

2. After the 15th May, 1948, Palestine will continue to be a legal entity but it will still not be a sovereign state because it will not be immediately self-governing. The authority responsible for its administration will, however, have changed.

3. Where the sovereignty of Palestine lies at the present time in a disputed and perhaps academic legal question about which writers have expressed a number of different conclusions. Where the sovereignty of Palestine will lie after the 15th May, 1948; is perhaps also a question on which different views will be held but so far as His Majesty’s Government are aware, it is a question which it is unnecessary to answer in connection with any practical issues.

4. After the 15th May, 1948, the United Nations Commission will be the Government of Palestine. It does not seem very material whether it is considered to be the de facto or the de jure Government. In any case, its title to be the Government of Palestine will rest on the resolution of the General Assembly.

5. His Majesty’s Government will recognise the United Nations Commission as the authority with which to make an agreement regarding the transfer of the assets of the Government of Palestine.

Israel is now it's own self-governing and sovereign state; there is no question. BUT there is a huge question on where the sovereignty rest with respect to the West Bank and Gaza Strip. While the Palestinians might claim the Gaza Strip having been self-governing, only Area "A" can argue a claim it is self-governing.

So another question is, can a legal entity (the West Bank) actually claim to be a state is it never held sovereignty. The Palestinians could have claimed sovereignty if the Jordanians rendered the title to them. But that didn't happen because there was no organized activity to lend title to.

Most Respectfully,
R
Which is all irrelevant as I was just pointing out that this is not a "land dispute" as you keep pretending, and in essence proving my point.

Palestinians had citizenship for more than 2 decades before1948. It has been nonstop land theft through wars of aggression ever since.

Why do you post propaganda for a foreign regime? You keep ignoring that one for some reason.

※→ abi, et al,

Did you answer the questions?

※→ abi, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

EXCEPTS:

5. His Majesty’s Government will recognize the United Nations Commission as the authority with which to make an agreement regarding the transfer of the assets of the Government of Palestine.

Most Respectfully,
R
Which is all irrelevant as I was just pointing out that this is not a "land dispute" as you keep pretending, and in essence proving my point.

Palestinians had citizenship for more than 2 decades before1948. It has been nonstop land theft through wars of aggression ever since.

Why do you post propaganda for a foreign regime? You keep ignoring that one for some reason.
(COMMENT)

I do not disagree that the people in the Territory over which the Mandate applied had citizenship in THE GOVERNMENT OF PALESTINE.

How does that enter into the question of Palestine... Did you answer those simple questions.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ abi, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

EXCEPTS:

Most Respectfully,
R

Neither Jews nor Muslims nor Christians had Palestinian Citizenship in Palestine. No country existed and no State had yet been created.

Yes, it has been land theft.
In 1920 the British made the Jews leave their homes and lands in Gaza and not allowed to return.

In 1925 the Hashemite Arabs were gifted 78% of the Jewish homeland under the Mandate for Palestine. All Jews were expelled from those lands.

In 1929 the Arabs rioted in Hebron and who got expelled? The Jews, until 1967.

In 1948, 5 Arab Armies invaded the new State of Israel and took all of Judea, Samaria and the Jewish quarter of Jerusalem stealing all of that land and expelling all of the Jews.

--------------
At some point, you and others are going to have to come to term with, Yes, it is about land, especially land controlled by Muslims which non Muslims are not allowed to have and much less become sovereign over.

How does that enter into the question of Palestine... Did you answer those simple questions.
I have over and over. Taking land in war is a war crime. Your 'logic' works only from neanderthal times until civilization finally became awake after WWII. Read the Nuremberg principles if you still don't get it.

※→ abi, et al,

Did you answer the questions?

※→ abi, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

EXCEPTS:

5. His Majesty’s Government will recognize the United Nations Commission as the authority with which to make an agreement regarding the transfer of the assets of the Government of Palestine.

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

I do not disagree that the people in the Territory over which the Mandate applied had citizenship in THE GOVERNMENT OF PALESTINE.

Most Respectfully,
R
The Arabs refused citizenship and passports saying Palestine.
The Jews in Palestine are mainly the ones who applied for that passport.
I do not think that it was meant as citizenship, but more as a way of allowing those who lived there to be counted and have how to enter and exit that Mandate.

As we know, the Arab leaders did nothing but refuse any Palestine, in any shape or form. They wanted Arab sovereignty and eventually be part of greater Syria. And the Arab population was led to accept that.

I have over and over. Taking land in war is a war crime. Your 'logic' works only from neanderthal times until civilization finally became awake after WWII. Read the Nuremberg principles if you still don't get it.
Then why do you not consider the taking over of Jewish land from 1920 to 1948 as a war crime?

Actually abi, I am wrong and you are right. This whole thread was started over three years ago and was not about current events now. Waltky bumped it.

I stand corrected.
Thank-you, pass it along to foreveryoung if you would. He seemed to believe you.

1) Your timeline is out-of-whack. The first intifada happened around 1987. The Goldstein incident happened in 1994.
I stand corrected, it set off events though, that led to the IDF assassinating and wounding several more Palestinians. And it was hardly an "incident." It was a terrorist attack that ended with 29 Palestinians murdered including children, 125 wounded and the zionist psychopath murdered by those who finally overpowered him.

2) The Tomb of the Patriarchs consists of BOTH a mosque and a synagogue.
You are now justifying a mass murder because there was also a Jewish place to worship? That's extremely odd.

3) Why are you bringing up these random acts of terror? My mother was a nurse in Israel during the time of the horrific Kiryat Shemona terrorist attack. Would you like to discuss that?
I would love to. Will you start a thread on the the "Yom Kippur" war?

To be clear, I didn't think that you hijacked this or any other thread. I was just wondering why you mentioned the tragic death of that Arab teen 3 years ago, without any context to it. The context was the shocking kidnapping of 3 Jewish teens, which sent the entire Land of Israel into a frantic search for them, hoping for the best. Everyone was praying for their safety. It was terrible when our worst fears were confirmed. I remember my sister and nephew crying when the news was made sure. Meanwhile, you made it sound like that Arab teen's unfortunate death happened for no reason at all.

To be sure, even in a revenge killing, it was quite shocking how that Arab teen was murdered. Most Jews couldn't believe that fellow Jews would carry out such a crime.

Then why do you not consider the taking over of Jewish land from 1920 to 1948 as a war crime?
If that happened, I would.

To be clear, I didn't think that you hijacked this or any other thread. I was just wondering why you mentioned the tragic death of that Arab teen 3 years ago, without any context to it.
It was new information to me. Someone else brought it up. I googled it. Please read the thread.

Most Jews couldn't believe that fellow Jews would carry out such a crime.
That's what the zionists tell the world, but when the zionist Jewish terrorist mass murdered Muslims at prayer (including children) many Israelis praised him.

If that happened, I would.

To be clear, I didn't think that you hijacked this or any other thread. I was just wondering why you mentioned the tragic death of that Arab teen 3 years ago, without any context to it.
It was new information to me. Someone else brought it up. I googled it. Please read the thread.

Most Jews couldn't believe that fellow Jews would carry out such a crime.
That's what the zionists tell the world, but when the zionist Jewish terrorist mass murdered Muslims at prayer (including children) many Israelis praised him.
1) You are already playing the denial game. Jews being attacked and expelled from their lands never happened. Strike one.

2) You are denying that Hamas, which took responsibility for the death of the three Jewish teenagers, never did so and no one from Hamas is responsible for it. Strike two.

3) You bring up something which happened only once in the 1990s and mainly because of the refusal of the Arab leaders to sign a Peace agreement. Strike three.
So, yes, Goldberg lost his mind and did the unthinkable for any Jewish person. How does that compare to the thousands of Arabs who endlessly lose their minds after endless incitement from what they are taught on a daily basis?

How many more Goldbergs are there attacking or killing Muslims on a daily basis compared to what continues to happen since 1920?

Deny the facts all you like. It will never change them. It will never change what has happened in history to the Jews at any time. Greeks, Romans, Christians, Muslims....none can hide from history.
At least the first two do not. But it is amazing how the latter two have been trying to rewrite history since Israel was recreated.

:(

1) You are already playing the denial game. Jews being attacked and expelled from their lands never happened. Strike one.
Never said that.

2) You are denying that Hamas, which took responsibility for the death of the three Jewish teenagers, never did so and no one from Hamas is responsible for it. Strike two.
Never said that.

3) You bring up something which happened only once in the 1990s and mainly because of the refusal of the Arab leaders to sign a Peace agreement. Strike three.
Did not do that.

So, yes, Goldberg lost his mind and did the unthinkable for any Jewish person. How does that compare to the thousands of Arabs who endlessly lose their minds after endless incitement from what they are taught on a daily basis?

How many more Goldbergs are there attacking or killing Muslims on a daily basis compared to what continues to happen since 1920?
In '48 over 80% of the indigenous people were murdered or expelled. That was over 80% of the population. This was not the work of Muslim terrorists. It was the zionist terrorists from a completely different continent.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!

This thread is less factual news and more updates on the happenings in Jerusalem following the events of last night and early morning.

As you may followed or not, I'll post things as I myself personally understood them: Early morning, around 4 am today, It was reported about a missing boy from Shuefat (Jerusalem), he was seen entering (willingly or by force, not sure on the details) to a white vehicle.

It's not sure who reported the boy missing, but facts are that he was found around 6 in the morning in Jerusalem forest.

In the car there were traces of DNA and his blood.

Some sources say that 3 Arabs were arrested the same morning, for suspicion of an 'inside crime', his family of Abu Hdeir is known in Jerusalem to have feuds with other Arab families in Jerusalem.

However, due to the facts that he was possibly kidnapped, for it's still unclear of what exactly happened, the Palestinians blame the Jews and settlers of 'crime of revenge' for killing the three boys, and Abu Mazen blamed Israel for killing the boy and demanded condemntion.

What some of the Arabs in Shuefat say, is a different story. Some say he was killed by his own family, which suspected he must be gay, and finished him of for "family honor". Officers in Israeli police claimed the murder was not for revenge, but for "other reasons".

Tzipi Livni condemned the murder on her facebook page, but quickly removed the condemntion, something which raised the eyebrow of many Israelis, who asked what does Livni know which caused her to take back the apology? Is it possible she was too quick to blame the settlers for doing something they might not have done?

This is up for the police to decide.

However, the events of the boy's death took a wild turn, and the police is not done investigating. In the riots following, 2 train stations were burned down by Arabs, and 2 female reporters were attacks, one female reporter from Walla! Israeli news network, and the other from YNET.

An Arab man, the protesters suspected was undercover cop was almost lynched to death, and it was only a miracle that things didn't end worse.

In addition, two pipe boms were planted next two the Jerusalemite trolley, but no one was hurt. Due to the still continues rioting, some Arab civilians were also attacked by Jewish residents in Jerusalem.

Officers and secutiry forces teams were attacked.

The United States now calles for its people not to approach the points of contention in the capital.

This is far as the events known.

Personally, I hope the case of the deceased boy is quickly solved, and the killers will br braught to justice, no matter who they are or what their reasons.

In hopes no one else gets hurt, for this is the last thing Israel needs.

Arabs kill their kids all the time. They don’t even care who did this, they just want an excuse to kill Jews.

They are part of a death cult. They care more about killing Jews than making good lives for their kids. They are a sick people.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Mohammed Abu Khudair
Khdeir, a 16-year-old Palestinian, was forced into a car by Israeli settlers on an East Jerusalem street.[4][5] His family immediately reported the fact to Israeli Police who located his charred body a few hours later at Givat Shaul in the Jerusalem Forest. Preliminary results from the autopsy suggested that he was beaten and burnt while still alive....
Kidnapping and murder of Mohammed Abu Khdeir - Wikipedia

This damn settler thing is ridiculous and now an ongoing war crime for 1/2 a century.

Nice source c.u.nt! Read the inaccurate piece. The kid got into a car. His parents nor anyone knows if it was Israeli or Arab. In fact they were under strong suspicion because of providing inconsistent stories. The kid was a known homosexual and that is why they honor killed him. The video shows he willful went into the car, because he knew his killers and trusted them.

Also the article says a cousin was beaten by police. No he was apprehended with force for tossing dangerous rocks. He should have been shot by police

This case is a clear cut case of Islam abusing gays and nothing more.

Fuck Islam

Why wasn't it considered a war crime? You have selective reading. Right in line with your selective reasoning. In line with your selective application of your hate.
Teddy, that is both insulting and dishonest. Howe can I possibly comment on war criminality that supposedly took place, but that I know nothing about?

Please fill me in. What land are you talking about?

Mohammed Abu Khudair
Khdeir, a 16-year-old Palestinian, was forced into a car by Israeli settlers on an East Jerusalem street.[4][5] His family immediately reported the fact to Israeli Police who located his charred body a few hours later at Givat Shaul in the Jerusalem Forest. Preliminary results from the autopsy suggested that he was beaten and burnt while still alive....
Kidnapping and murder of Mohammed Abu Khdeir - Wikipedia

This damn settler thing is ridiculous and now an ongoing war crime for 1/2 a century.

Nice source c.u.nt! Read the inaccurate piece. The kid got into a car. His parents nor anyone knows if it was Israeli or Arab. In fact they were under strong suspicion because of providing inconsistent stories. The kid was a known homosexual and that is why they honor killed him. The video shows he willful went into the car, because he knew his killers and trusted them.

Also the article says a cousin was beaten by police. No he was apprehended with force for tossing dangerous rocks. He should have been shot by police

This case is a clear cut case of Islam abusing gays and nothing more.

Fuck Islam

Yes, I forgot about this part of the case from 3 years ago. It could've been a honor killing because the Arab teen was gay. Burning someone alive is more of a Muslim thing, than a Jewish thing.

Why wasn't it considered a war crime? You have selective reading. Right in line with your selective reasoning. In line with your selective application of your hate.
Teddy, that is both insulting and dishonest. Howe can I possibly comment on war criminality that supposedly took place, but that I know nothing about?

Please fill me in. What land are you talking about?
And you have spent how many seconds, after I posted the dates and places of the "supposed" theft, researching about it?

Forum List

Back