The evolution of Windows

"Windows Vista was the worst".....actually the worst was Windows ME..an OS that only lasted a few months before PC makers refused to pre-install it. One of only two times PC makers did this. (Windows 8 was the 2nd time when makers offered Win 7 as an option)

Windows now no longer offers an operating system for business use. Windows 10 simply doesn't work well at all for multiple networks and multiple hardware use. We have two PC's in the bldg with Win10 and both are a constant headache as they continuously drop printers/scanners and networked drives. This is the first time I can ever remember where people in the office pray their computer doesn't break because they don't want a new one.

The only saving grace that M$ has is that the general population (in America) have absolutely no idea they have a choice. Even now, if you mention the word Linux to someone they have no idea what you are talking about. No doubt about it, non gamers would be so much happier with a good distro like Mint etc. than with Win10...I would bet my house on it.
Do you know anything about home servers? I think I may have found a way to play all my steam games on Linux.
Thinking one Windows machine set up as a server, just keep Steam running on it all the time and it streams to the Linux machine when Steam is opened.
Extremism.
:eusa_eh:
Then I wonder what that Linux PC between you and your gaming computer is supposed to do.

"Windows Vista was the worst".....actually the worst was Windows ME..an OS that only lasted a few months before PC makers refused to pre-install it. One of only two times PC makers did this. (Windows 8 was the 2nd time when makers offered Win 7 as an option)

Windows now no longer offers an operating system for business use. Windows 10 simply doesn't work well at all for multiple networks and multiple hardware use. We have two PC's in the bldg with Win10 and both are a constant headache as they continuously drop printers/scanners and networked drives. This is the first time I can ever remember where people in the office pray their computer doesn't break because they don't want a new one.

The only saving grace that M$ has is that the general population (in America) have absolutely no idea they have a choice. Even now, if you mention the word Linux to someone they have no idea what you are talking about. No doubt about it, non gamers would be so much happier with a good distro like Mint etc. than with Win10...I would bet my house on it.
Do you know anything about home servers? I think I may have found a way to play all my steam games on Linux.
Thinking one Windows machine set up as a server, just keep Steam running on it all the time and it streams to the Linux machine when Steam is opened.
Extremism.
Then I wonder what that Linux PC between you and your gaming computer is supposed to do.
Whatever I want it to, why would you care?

Extremism.

He is mining Bitcoins to support his Asian massage parlor habit.

Extremism.
Because it is the stupidest computer thing I ever heard of. I believe you whole place is without windows, too, und there are cameras and displays operated by Linux, instead. You know, like in carriers, except for they are using Windows, so you would pose a security risk in there.

Extremism.

They have sheep?

Extremism.
Because it is the stupidest computer thing I ever heard of. I believe you whole place is without windows, too, und there are cameras and displays operated by Linux instead.
Uummmm...... Pretty fucking clueless ain'tcha........

Because it is the stupidest computer thing I ever heard of. I believe you whole place is without windows, too, und there are cameras and displays operated by Linux instead.
I updated this one for you:

The evolution of Windows

Extremism.

They have sheep?

gangbang.gif

The evolution of Windows
Still stupid after all these years, Oooooh still stupid after all these years.......

The evolution of Windows
Still stupid after all these years, Oooooh still stupid after all these years.......
Says the Linux-Guerilla who wants to stream his games through a Linux Computer to not to sit in front of a Windows Computer.

The evolution of Windows
Says the Linux-Guerilla who wants to stream his games through a Linux Computer to not to sit in front of a Windows Computer.

Dude... you are fighting like Ringel05 is discriminating against Germans or something. It's just a computer OS.

They have sheep?

gangbang.gif
His problem is I'm putting down his beloved Microsoft (pretty sure he reaches a climax every time their name is mentioned) and promoting Linux (which he is compelled to disparage at every opportunity). He can't help himself, it's pathological. It doesn't matter to him that I've stated numerous times that I love Windows 7 yet hate Microsoft and the Frankenstein's monster called Windows 10.

The evolution of Windows
That's okay Microshill, you wouldn't understand.

They have sheep?

gangbang.gif
His problem is I'm putting down his beloved Microsoft (pretty sure he reaches a climax every time their name is mentioned) and promoting Linux (which he is compelled to disparage at every opportunity). He can't help himself, it's pathological. It doesn't matter to him that I've stated numerous times that I love Windows 7 yet hate Microsoft and the Frankenstein's monster called Windows 10.
You are only putting down yourself. And by the way: Your games would still run on Windows. Do you have Windows nightmares often?

The evolution of Windows

Dude... you are fighting like Ringel05 is discriminating against Germans or something. It's just a computer OS.
He only claims to be German yet in his eyes the US is the cause of all the evil in the world and Russia and Putin can do no wrong.......... He hates it every time I spoil his propaganda routine and piss off his FSB handler. Because of that he's always trying (amateurishly) to waylay me.

The evolution of Windows

Ringelschwanz is often very disrespectful and when he dreams of crazy things, a proper reply could be posted.

They have sheep?

gangbang.gif
You are only putting down yourself. And by the way. Your would still run on Windows. Do you have Windows nightmares often?
Not even a good try there Boris, how about you go back to propaganda school and take some refresher courses. :thup:

The evolution of Windows

Ringelschwanz is often very disrespectful and when he dreams of crazy things, a proper reply could be posted.
OH THE IRONY!!!!!!! :rofl:

The evolution of Windows

He only claims to be German yet in his eyes the US is the cause of all the evil in the world and Russia and Putin can do no wrong.......... He hates it every time I spoil his propaganda routine and piss off his FSB handler. Because of that he's always trying (amateurishly) to waylay me.
Don´t let the doc read it.

The evolution of Windows

Don´t let the doc read it.
Your psychiatrist? Too late.......

Forum List

Back