The “expert mathematician” who claims Trump won …

I thought you were talking about the owl on the Tootie-Pop commercial or The Count on Sesame Street as neither can count very far.
View attachment 534726

Who is this guy? Show us where any American ever held him out as an expert?

_________

The EXPERT who proved Biden won in a landslide...

1630719685954.png

Well, he’s actually a swing set installer and convicted drug dealer with no college degree.

Can’t make it up can ya? :lol:

Actually, you Nazis DID make this up.

You invented a fake expert that no American ever heard of and then attack your own creation while claiming how stupid the Americans are to follow someone we have never heard of and that you created....

Who is this guy? Show us where any American ever held him out as an expert?

_________

The EXPERT who proved Biden won in a landslide...

View attachment 534740
I thought Biden won by about the same percentage margin, trump did in 2016 and called it a landslide. Who is the guy in the picture, the Kraken that was supposed to be release or just a crackhead?

I thought Biden won by about the same percentage margin, trump did in 2016 and called it a landslide. Who is the guy in the picture, the Kraken that was supposed to be release or just a crackhead?
Biden won. The country lost. As a veteran you must be embarrassed. Rob O’Neill is.

Last edited:
Well, he’s actually a swing set installer and convicted drug dealer with no college degree.

Can’t make it up can ya? :lol:

So THAT's CrusaderFrank's real name. Holy shit, I wondered who would ever hire that guy for anything. Now I know: Swingsets.

Biden won. The country lost. As a veteran you must be embarrassed. Rob O’Neill is.
Biden won and the country won. I am not at all embarrassed. I am still glad he won and glad we are out of that nation building, mission creep, bullsh#t that has gotten acquaintances killed or maimed for life on a mission we were never any closer to accomplishing after 20 years than the Soviets were, accomplishing theirs in that country when they pulled out, but it only took them 10 years to figure it out. Score one for Gorbachev for knowing they needed to get out when he did.

My advice to you is never fight a fight without a goal, and once the goal is established fight against anybody that allows for mission creep, especially a half-assed nation building mission, where the indigenous people are not of one mind and do not really want it.

Point to the court case where evidence was produced and evaluated by a judge. NOT ONE time did that happen.
Sure. You'll just ignore it again this time, like every other time it's pointed out. Why should you change your tactic now?
A federal judge in Michigan grilled former Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell and other Republican Party lawyers over whether they should be sanctioned for filing a lawsuit to overturn the 2020 election result using false claims about voter fraud in the swing state.
U.S. District Judge Linda V. Parker in Detroit on Monday dissected dozens of affidavits the lawyers had submitted as evidence of a vast conspiracy to steal the election from former President Donald Trump. Parker called some of the claims “fantastical” and repeatedly expressed surprise at the apparent lack of fact-checking carried out by the lawyers before suing.

Biden won and the country won. I am not at all embarrassed. I am still glad he won and glad we are out of that nation building, mission creep, bullsh#t that has gotten acquaintances killed or maimed for life on a mission we were never any closer to accomplishing after 20 years than the Soviets were, accomplishing theirs in that country when they pulled out, but it only took them 10 years to figure it out. Score one for Gorbachev for knowing they needed to get out when he did.

My advice to you is never fight a fight without a goal, and once the goal is established fight against anybody that allows for mission creep, especially a half-assed nation building mission, where the indigenous people are not of one mind and do not really want it.
Man you have gone off the deep end

Man you have gone off the deep end
Nope. You are 40 or 41 and never served. When we went there it was for a specific mission to get Osama Bin Laden for the 9/11 attack on this country. It was a valid mission that had to be done, and the only mission sold to the citizens of this country when you were 20 or 21 years old.
Those of us older have seen mission creep in action before, and it usually only leads to higher profit for those selling the military weapons and services and more dead and injured soldiers on a mission changed from original intent.
In this case, we saw an addition war started in the region, mainly because the progress or lack there of on the Afghanistan mission was not, so we justified a mission to go after weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. We didn't find them. If we had, it would have been front page news around the world, but it wasn't.
We then decided to completely topple the country, it's leadership, what was left of it's military, police and all civilian political organization and all existing military balances in the entire Middle East. Mission creep, again and nation building. Like I said mission creep is easy as all it takes is a lack of discipline of our civilian leadership, nation building, not so much. Some said the weapons of mass destruction may have gone to Syria, lets go there, too.
This rolling mission creep in the Middle East has been a rolling clusterfuck from the get go and the only ones making real progress were Haliburton and other defense contractors/suppliers, some startups, just because there was money to be made of the expanding endeaver as the American soldiers kept dying and being injured in this 20 year plus war, costing trillion$.
Through all of this, we kept the nation building going in Afghanistan and kept it palatable there with large amounts of money to and through that government, whose main source of income (biggest single domestic product and export) had been their opium exports of poison around the world. Twenty years later it is still their biggest export, last I heard.
Yes. We had to call a halt and get out. Disengaging and leaving a theater of battle (unless as victors) is always messy and expensive, with lots of opportunities to say we should have done this, or the plan should have accounted for that, but it had to be done and Biden was right to do it now in the first year of his presidency, no time like the present to do it and be done with it. We did it and only lost 13 more in a country where we had already lost 2,372 soldiers and 1,720 US contractor, many of which were former US soldiers, for a total of around 4,096 Americans and cost of $2.27 Trillion Dollar$.
So how many more did you want to sacrifice for the nation building. How many more Trillion$ did you want to spend to "help" them figure out who would control the Opium?

Forum List

Back