The Face of our next President - 2012

So you prefer the lifetime politicians that make decisions based on what they get out of the corporations and public interest groups?

DO you truly believe that every person who is in corporate America at the top is corrupt?

No, I am not for politicians in bed with corporations. In fact, I don't think corporations ought to have ANY say in our government and ESPECIALLY not in out election process, but they do. They have WAY too much influence. They are NOT people. And yes, I do think 99% of people at the heads of corporations are corrupt - how can you not be when everything you are about is squeezing the most $$$ out of your citezenry. Public interest groups like what?

Well,

There is your problem.
99% of the heads of corporations are NOT corrupt.
I bet less than 5%.
Proabably less than 3%.
You need to stop listening to the rhetoric politicians use to get elected.

What makes you make an assumption like that?

Please do...

But accurately reflect I said Senator Obama. Good luck in finding any Senate Bill where he voted "Present"

Boston Globe:

THE SPIN: Obama portrays himself as someone voters can trust to tell the truth and skip the usual political games. Clinton and John Edwards are using his "present" votes to offer a different picture -- one of Obama ducking tough issues or refusing to support common-sense legislation.

THE FACTS: Obama acknowledges that over nearly eight years in the Illinois Senate, he voted "present" 129 times. That was out of roughly 4,000 votes he cast, so those "presents" amounted to about one of every 31 votes in his legislative career.

Just as I expected you to reply. There were no instances in the US Senate where Obama voted present. In the Illinois State Legislature, you are allowed to vote "yay', "nay" or "present". Obama, like other Democratic and Republican State Senators would take advantage of the "present" vote for political reasons. 3% of the votes does not seem excessive
that's because you CANT vote "present" in the US Senate
but "not voting" could be the same thing

So you prefer the lifetime politicians that make decisions based on what they get out of the corporations and public interest groups?

DO you truly believe that every person who is in corporate America at the top is corrupt?

No, I am not for politicians in bed with corporations. In fact, I don't think corporations ought to have ANY say in our government and ESPECIALLY not in out election process, but they do. They have WAY too much influence. They are NOT people. And yes, I do think 99% of people at the heads of corporations are corrupt - how can you not be when everything you are about is squeezing the most $$$ out of your citezenry. Public interest groups like what?

Well,

There is your problem.
I bet less than 5%.
Proabably less than 3%.

Really? How uncorrupted was Halliburton when they fucked up the barracks in Baghdad, and made a shithole out of Walter Reed by doing shoddy work and cutting corners? How about the fucked up way they made the BOP valves?

What about the dirty deals BP made with Cheney in the White House?

What about the fact that the Deepwater Horizon drilling rig was registered in the Maldives because their requirements for passing inspection were minimal?

That's just 3 examples. Wanna talk Freddie and Fannie, Goldman Sachs, or any of the other Wall St. corporations?

99 percent of the corporations are honest? BULLSHIT!

Well,

There is your problem.
I bet less than 5%.
Proabably less than 3%.

Really? How uncorrupted was Halliburton when they fucked up the barracks in Baghdad, and made a shithole out of Walter Reed by doing shoddy work and cutting corners? How about the fucked up way they made the BOP valves?

What about the dirty deals BP made with Cheney in the White House?

What about the fact that the Deepwater Horizon drilling rig was registered in the Maldives because their requirements for passing inspection were minimal?

That's just 3 examples. Wanna talk Freddie and Fannie, Goldman Sachs, or any of the other Wall St. corporations?

99 percent of the corporations are honest? BULLSHIT!
you should reread what he said
i bolded the part it seems you didnt read properly

The CEO's are the ones that decide the direction of the company.

Yes, they are corrupt as they value cutting corners and doing shoddy work to maximize profits over doing their fucking job.

45 soldiers were electrocuted to death in Baghdad in the showers built by Halliburton.

Boston Globe:

THE SPIN: Obama portrays himself as someone voters can trust to tell the truth and skip the usual political games. Clinton and John Edwards are using his "present" votes to offer a different picture -- one of Obama ducking tough issues or refusing to support common-sense legislation.

THE FACTS: Obama acknowledges that over nearly eight years in the Illinois Senate, he voted "present" 129 times. That was out of roughly 4,000 votes he cast, so those "presents" amounted to about one of every 31 votes in his legislative career.

Just as I expected you to reply. There were no instances in the US Senate where Obama voted present. In the Illinois State Legislature, you are allowed to vote "yay', "nay" or "present". Obama, like other Democratic and Republican State Senators would take advantage of the "present" vote for political reasons. 3% of the votes does not seem excessive

No shit

But it doesn't stop the Conservatives from claiming he voted "present" for four years

No shit

But it doesn't stop the Conservatives from claiming he voted "present" for four years
he did, in the IL Senate
hell was he even in the US Senate for 4 years?
LOL

proof that that was said by a tea party person?

and i know who said it

Here you go...now you can spin this.

Taylor Marsh: Rand Paul on Civil Rights: Private Restaurants Wouldn't Have To Serve Martin Luther King
yes, Rand Paul
now tie him to the tea party

Too easy.

Rand Paul:

"I have a message. A message from the TEA PARTY. A message that is loud and clear, and does not mince words. WE"VE come to take our government back."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxCSKPrpExo&feature=fvst]YouTube - Rand Paul Gives Victory Speech[/ame]

Go to 2:04

Too easy.

Rand Paul:

"I have a message. A message from the TEA PARTY. A message that is loud and clear, and does not mince words. WE"VE come to take our government back."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxCSKPrpExo&feature=fvst]YouTube - Rand Paul Gives Victory Speech[/ame]

Go to 2:04
ok, thanks
but now, how is that a bad thing, the way he actually said it
i doubt you even understand

Meet our next President of the United States, Mr. Herman Cain!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Self-made millionaire, experienced business leader, talk show host, conservative....in other words, EVERYTHING Obama is not.

Oh yeah, he's black on both sides of his family. Not just one. ;)

His official website: Home | TheHermanatorPAC.com - Take back our government

36979_1448021834166_1041781835_1315923_2687507_n.jpg

Raised in Georgia, Cain adopted the lessons of his parents – dedication to hard work and the importance of faith – and carried them with him to the pinnacle of the corporate world. Cain earned a degree in mathematics from Morehouse College in 1967 and later earned a master’s degree in computer science from Purdue University, while working as a mathematician for the Department of the Navy. He then worked as a business analyst for The Coca-Cola Company. In 1968, he married his wife, Gloria and they have two grown children.

In 1977, Herman Cain joined The Pillsbury Company and within three years, at the age of 34, rose to the position of Vice President of Corporate Systems and Services. Cain, reflecting his father’s drive to seek greater challenges, then set his sights on a corporate presidency.

With this goal ahead of him and his mother’s faith to support him, Cain resigned his senior position and started on another career path – the restaurant industry. He started from the ground up by making hamburgers at Pillsbury’s Burger King division. Nine months later, he was managing 400 Burger King units in the Philadelphia region, the country’s poorest performer. Within three years, his region had earned the reputation for excellence and was the company’s best.

In 1986, Pillsbury appointed Cain to the presidency of the then financially troubled Godfather’s Pizza, Inc. chain headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. In 14 short months, under Cain’s leadership, the chain regained profitability. In 1988, he led his executive team in a buyout of the company from Pillsbury.

Cain was elected to the Board of Directors of the National Restaurant Association in 1988. In 1994 to 1995, he served as Chairman of the Board of Directors. While leading this association, he developed the organization into a pro-business voice via national debates and speeches concerning health care reform, employment policies, and taxation. Following this experience, he was appointed to serve on the Economic Growth and Tax Reform Commission in addition to serving as Chairman and Member of the Board of Directors for the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. He then became a senior advisor to the 1996 Dole/Kemp campaign for the Presidency.

Herman Cain continued the responsibilities of President and Chairman of Godfather’s Pizza, Incorporated, while beginning a second career delivering national keynote speeches. Using his messages as the foundation, he created his own leadership consulting company, The THE New Voice, Inc. THE New Voice packages his speaking and develops his products, including books, DVDs, CDs of gospel music, and promotes his keynote speeches. He has authored four books to date on topics ranging from leadership to self-empowerment including Leadership is Common Sense and CEO of Self.

In 1996, Cain became CEO and President of the National Restaurant Association. He had been a member of the NRA Board since 1988, and had served as its elected volunteer chairman in 1994/1995. Cain thus became the only volunteer chairman to become the full-time CEO and President of the Association while still a member of the Board. Cain headed the NRA in this position for two and a half years.

In 1999, Cain sought to leverage his restaurant experience with the technology market and he became CEO and President of RetailDNA. Its mission is to provide innovative marketing solutions to the retail sector.

Today, Herman is a radio talk show host on “The Herman Cain Show” out of Atlanta’s WSB 750am and is a FOX News Business Commentator. Cain remains President and CEO of THE New Voice, Inc. and serves on the Boards of Directors for AGCO Corporation, Hallmark Cards Incorporated and Whirlpool Corporation. In 2004, he ran as a candidate for the United States Senate from Georgia.

37856_1475743487190_1041781835_1388149_2987452_n.jpg[

Viddler.com - Herman Cain's SRLC Speech - Uploaded by rightscoop

The New Herman Cain Show on wsbradio.com

It's a toss up for me at least. I like Alan West.

Forum List

Back