Meta CEO admits Biden-Harris admin pressured company to censor Americans

Canadians have far more personal freedoms than Americans. The USA is #17 on the Human Freedom Index, and it wouldn't be that high if you didn't receive rank #3 for "economic freedom". Under Personal Freedoms, you're ranked 27th.

Sounds like you're a much more dangerous place to be then. I mean, isn't safety why the usual suspects beg us to give up our freedoms?

He said that some of the fringe humour that he deleted should not have been deleted.

He didn’t say that at all. Here is the exact quote.

“In 2021, senior officials from the Biden Administration, including the White House, repeatedly pressured our teams for months to censor certain COVID-19 content, including humor and satire, and expressed a lot of frustration with our teams when we didn't agree”

Include suggests the containment of something as a constituent, component, or subordinate part of a larger whole.

Including means there was something in addition to humor and satire. I guess you don’t get that.

He went on to say:

“I also think we made some choices that, with the benefit of hindsight and new information, we wouldn't make today”

Clearly he is saying that some of the new infomation confirmed some of the information they censored.

You are indoctrinated and duped.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back