The fall of Rahm Emanuel

I have never met this chap, Ramh Emannuel, however I sure have had a negative feeling about him ever since I came to know about him several years ago. His association with Obama is, of course, a red flag. However, I would like to know why this fellow gets such bad press? Is he really that bad or is someone trying to smear him? Hmmm...

Three of the above.

He really is that bad.

He does not have a good relationship with the press in Chicago. He came in all DC and the Chicago press was all like.....this isn't DC, dude.

Al Sharpton is publicly calling for Rahm Emanuel to resign. The author of the article is attempting to convince the world that what is needed is an emergency manager similar to Kevyn Orr--the prior emergency manager of Detroit. Everybody wants a piece of the action and they are going in for the kill.

I only have radio and as strange as it is I get WLS perfectly in the middle of nowhere Manitoba Canada. So I've been listening with great interest to the political soap opera that has been unfolding.

This is a monumental moment for Rahm and pivotal as to municipal politics. If BLM can force Rahm to resign all hell is going to break loose across America.

Then you must have realized that this is business as usual. Rahm's ego is just as big as Sharpton's ego and Jesse Jackson's ego. He won't resign because of BLM.

Rahm is a neoliberal. Most of the public is done with neoliberals. He knew this when he was reelected.

• Thanks
Reactions: 555

Forum List

Back