The federal case is falling apart..the Bundys are being released today. And others

who were illegally imprisoned for the past 2 years for protesting federal overreach and the illegal, punitive and criminal actions of the BLM (among others).

I think the judge is shitting bricks.

Bundy family members to be released while on trial

:rofl:

clive bundy is a treasonous piece of garbage who fired on federal officers and stole the use of federal lands.

what a blithering idiot you are

who were illegally imprisoned for the past 2 years for protesting federal overreach and the illegal, punitive and criminal actions of the BLM (among others).

I think the judge is shitting bricks.

Bundy family members to be released while on trial

:rofl:

clive bundy is a treasonous piece of garbage who fired on federal officers and stole the use of federal lands.

what a blithering idiot you are
And yet you likely voted for the Beast. right?

They didn't commit any crimes. They protested on public land which is a violation, at best.
Their trial hasn't been completed so they certainly aren't being let out because someone decided they didn't commit any crimes. They are being charged with offenses far more serious than protesting on public land.

Which is why everybody keeps getting acquitted.
Everybody hasn't been acquitted, eleven people already pleaded guilty.

The best version of the video is here, it syncs both inside footage and from the helicopter:

I can't imagine a bigger set of morons than in that car. They have kids in there, and decide to make a run for it trying to outrun police, then get stuck in the snow trying to around a roadblock, then get out of the car and start reaching for a gun. Imbeciles.

Forum List

Back