The Final Benghazi Hearing Will Been Done In Secret

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
577edcbf1a000023006f91a0.jpeg

The public does not get to see the last day of a $7 million probe that found little.

WASHINGTON ― If you were hoping to watch the final hearing of the Select Committee on Benghazi and see the members debate and vote on their final report, you’re out of luck.

The committee is meeting Friday in a closed session to hash out any final details in their report, which they rolled out during recess on June 28 without input from the Democratic members of the committee.

Although the Republicans said the 800-page document broke new ground, Democrats said it just rehashed old details. It, like the previous eight probes of the 2012 terrorist attacks in Libya, found no wrongdoing on the part of U.S. officials, although it did echo the previous works in saying the response to the assaults had significant flaws.

Even its release was marred by partisan gamesmanship, with the committee’s GOP leadership selectively giving it to reporters who were not allowed to reach out to Democrats for comment.

Democrats didn’t get copies until shortly before it was released widely. And now they can’t raise objections to the report publicly as it’s wrapped up.

More: The Final Benghazi Hearing Will Been Done In Secret

I'll just be glad to see this phony partisan bullshit come to an end. Too bad Republicans weren't as concerned about all the people who were killed at Bush consulates and embassies.

The public does not get to see the last day of a $7 million probe that found little.

WASHINGTON ― If you were hoping to watch the final hearing of the Select Committee on Benghazi and see the members debate and vote on their final report, you’re out of luck.

The committee is meeting Friday in a closed session to hash out any final details in their report, which they rolled out during recess on June 28 without input from the Democratic members of the committee.

Although the Republicans said the 800-page document broke new ground, Democrats said it just rehashed old details. It, like the previous eight probes of the 2012 terrorist attacks in Libya, found no wrongdoing on the part of U.S. officials, although it did echo the previous works in saying the response to the assaults had significant flaws.

Even its release was marred by partisan gamesmanship, with the committee’s GOP leadership selectively giving it to reporters who were not allowed to reach out to Democrats for comment.

Democrats didn’t get copies until shortly before it was released widely. And now they can’t raise objections to the report publicly as it’s wrapped up.

I'll just be glad to see this phony partisan bullshit come to an end. Too bad Republicans weren't as concerned about all the people who were killed at Bush consulates and embassies.
They didn't care about those Marines killed in Beirut either.

It was a video....right?

That's what some of the attackers said. Google it...
I thought so, I remember hitlery telling relatives of the murdered over their loved ones coffins at Dover AFB.....and Obama telling us Americans on the quintessential news show, the View....

Then you should also remember that some of the relatives said she never mentioned the video. Google it...

It was a video....right?

That's what some of the attackers said. Google it...
I thought so, I remember hitlery telling relatives of the murdered over their loved ones coffins at Dover AFB.....and Obama telling us Americans on the quintessential news show, the View....

Then you should also remember that some of the relatives said she never mentioned the video. Google it...
Oh I am sure some didn't....she would speak to them for several weeks after the murders because she didn't think they were important, and, after all, she had it solved, it was a video.....

Trey Gowdy need another seven million dollars and five more years and he ( Gowdy ) will be able to tell us nothing new...

These investigations are getting so damn tiring... It would be one thing if for a moment they had something but all they are doing is trying to make sure Clinton does not win this November but with Trump being the GOP candidate they are screwed!

Trey Gowdy need another seven million dollars and five more years and he ( Gowdy ) will be able to tell us nothing new...

These investigations are getting so damn tiring... It would be one thing if for a moment they had something but all they are doing is trying to make sure Clinton does not win this November but with Trump being the GOP candidate they are screwed!
7 million dollars.....that's the funniest fucking democrat talking point I heard this year....:lol:

Forum List

Back