The final solution is mixed race marriages.

You've never conquered all Blacks.

Wakanda, right?
No Haiti

The French never conquered Haiti?
Haiti was the sole example of a successful slave uprising. The only reason it succeeded was that the white French had their hands full fighting the white British. The color of the slaves skins had nothing to do with their success. That was the high point of Haitian society. Compare Haiti to the Dominican Republic on the other half of the island. Haiti’s GDP is 9.695 billion, the Dominican Republic’s GDP is 85.65 billion. That’s $868.34 versus $8,050.63 per capita. If blacks were so superior to other races the figures should be reversed. No race is inherently superior or inferior to any other race.
Agreed. Haiti is essentially an all black nation, which has been ruled independent of foreign intervention for most of it’s history, since it’s independence. What does it have to show for it’s freedom? Not much. It’s one of the poorest nations in the world and has been for many decades. So, freedom hasn’t done much for blacks in Haiti. What could the reason?
Well there is a reason for its current economic status. If you simply looked at what all european nations have done to it for having the audacity to be the first country to outlaw slavery and give all of its citizens freedom. These policies have continued up to this very day. Even while fighting amongst themselves whites united to try and defeat Haiti but couldnt do it. Little napolean even made it clear when he said he wanted to stop the march of the gilded Blacks. Everyone on the planet should be required to take a coarse on the history of Haiti. They would see the whites for what they truly are.
I don’t doubt you’re right, but that’s not the entire reason. The nation is a mess because the people and leadership have failed miserably. Enormous corruption and a culture that is uncaring. This has gone on for two centuries. You’d think they’d change.
The people havent failed. The puppet leadership has. Again you should look into what other white countries and specifically the US has done to Haiti, the least of these being the same thing they do to other African nations. Economic colonialism is a word you should get familiar with.
On a serious note the Chinese are investing heavily in Africa.

Wakanda, right?
No Haiti

Haiti was the sole example of a successful slave uprising. The only reason it succeeded was that the white French had their hands full fighting the white British. The color of the slaves skins had nothing to do with their success. That was the high point of Haitian society. Compare Haiti to the Dominican Republic on the other half of the island. Haiti’s GDP is 9.695 billion, the Dominican Republic’s GDP is 85.65 billion. That’s $868.34 versus $8,050.63 per capita. If blacks were so superior to other races the figures should be reversed. No race is inherently superior or inferior to any other race.
Agreed. Haiti is essentially an all black nation, which has been ruled independent of foreign intervention for most of it’s history, since it’s independence. What does it have to show for it’s freedom? Not much. It’s one of the poorest nations in the world and has been for many decades. So, freedom hasn’t done much for blacks in Haiti. What could the reason?
Well there is a reason for its current economic status. If you simply looked at what all european nations have done to it for having the audacity to be the first country to outlaw slavery and give all of its citizens freedom. These policies have continued up to this very day. Even while fighting amongst themselves whites united to try and defeat Haiti but couldnt do it. Little napolean even made it clear when he said he wanted to stop the march of the gilded Blacks. Everyone on the planet should be required to take a coarse on the history of Haiti. They would see the whites for what they truly are.
I don’t doubt you’re right, but that’s not the entire reason. The nation is a mess because the people and leadership have failed miserably. Enormous corruption and a culture that is uncaring. This has gone on for two centuries. You’d think they’d change.
The people havent failed. The puppet leadership has. Again you should look into what other white countries and specifically the US has done to Haiti, the least of these being the same thing they do to other African nations. Economic colonialism is a word you should get familiar with.
The Chinese are investing heavily here in the US as well.

Wakanda, right?
No Haiti

China has been investing in Africa for three reasons, untapped resources and raw material, most promising emerging market in the world, and to extend it's geopolitical influence. The Chinese invest in the US because Americans are the greatest consumer on earth and they want to be close to their customers. Like other countries investing in the US, the Chinese want a piece of proven dynamic global companies.

Wakanda, right?
No Haiti

Yes it’s all whities fault. Typical.

We have a terrible problem with blacks in this country. Every societal problem known to man is present in black communities. I suppose this too is all whities fault.
Yes Haiti's condition is the fault of whites. This was once the wealthiest colony in the americas. Whites with their economic polices against Haiti has ruined it economically and has been replicated in a lot of African countries.

You have a terrible problem with Blacks because you fear us. Every societal problem known to man is present in white communities as well. That is the fault of humans.
Your response is a good example of failing to recognize the problem and assigning blame on someone else.

Malcolm X knew that blacks refuse to solve their problems because they depend on white liberals, who screw them over repeatedly.

The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems.
– Malcolm X
I recognize exactly what the problem is. Its white racism and white fear and white rage.

Good thing I dont depend on white liberals.
I suspect Malcolm is much smarter than you.

What I don’t get is blacks like you that appear to be in the majority, keep depending on white liberals for help. Yet you blame whites for all your problems. White liberals have proven they not only won’t help you, but will screw you.
You can suspect all you want.

What you dont get is Blacks like me that wish whites would just go away or stop racism. Other than that theres nothing a white person can do to help me nor do I expect or seek it out from them.
What do you think of the two races separating entirely? What if our government were to offer black Americans their own country. Would this be of interest?
Their own country! Blacks have their own continent! They still can't feed themselves.

No stupid. Blacks cant be racist. Even if I did hate all white people that would be prejudice not racism.

I lectured at an HBU.

The black students I know from there have told me that blacks can be very racist towards whites.
They probably didnt know what racism meant. I thought the same thing up until I actually looked up the etymology.

Wakanda, right?
No Haiti

China has been investing in Africa for three reasons, untapped resources and raw material, most promising emerging market in the world, and to extend it's geopolitical influence. The Chinese invest in the US because Americans are the greatest consumer on earth and they want to be close to their customers. Like other countries investing in the US, the Chinese want a piece of proven dynamic global companies.
China is investing in Africa and the US for one reason only. Thats money.

" Vanity And Coat Tails "

* Disingenuous Or Unable To Discern *

No other group of Americans has emancipated themselves and pulled themselves up by the bootstraps the way African Americans have.
You are confusing a situation where blacks applied a standard that slavery is outlawed versus a situation where blacks set the standard that slavery was outlawed .

" Vanity And Coat Tails "

* Disingenuous Or Unable To Discern *

No other group of Americans has emancipated themselves and pulled themselves up by the bootstraps the way African Americans have.
You are confusing a situation where blacks applied a standard that slavery is outlawed versus a situation where blacks set the standard that slavery was outlawed .
Well Black people have done both.

Wakanda, right?
No Haiti

We have a terrible problem with blacks in this country. Every societal problem known to man is present in black communities. I suppose this too is all whities fault.
Yes Haiti's condition is the fault of whites. This was once the wealthiest colony in the americas. Whites with their economic polices against Haiti has ruined it economically and has been replicated in a lot of African countries.

You have a terrible problem with Blacks because you fear us. Every societal problem known to man is present in white communities as well. That is the fault of humans.
Your response is a good example of failing to recognize the problem and assigning blame on someone else.

Malcolm X knew that blacks refuse to solve their problems because they depend on white liberals, who screw them over repeatedly.

The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems.
– Malcolm X
I recognize exactly what the problem is. Its white racism and white fear and white rage.

What I don’t get is blacks like you that appear to be in the majority, keep depending on white liberals for help. Yet you blame whites for all your problems. White liberals have proven they not only won’t help you, but will screw you.

What you dont get is Blacks like me that wish whites would just go away or stop racism. Other than that theres nothing a white person can do to help me nor do I expect or seek it out from them.
What do you think of the two races separating entirely? What if our government were to offer black Americans their own country. Would this be of interest?
:laughing0301:

That would never happen for a number of reasons. Whites need Black people and there is no way whites would ever be able to deal with a Black country showing them up.

Wow, put your skirt down. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Wakanda, right?
No Haiti

– Malcolm X

:laughing0301:

That would never happen for a number of reasons. Whites need Black people and there is no way whites would ever be able to deal with a Black country showing them up.

Wow, put your skirt down. You’re embarrassing yourself.
Sure thing dripping poop porn. Embarrassing just like your username. That is what your username means right? Dripping poop? :laughing0301:

Last edited:
No stupid. Blacks cant be racist. Even if I did hate all white people that would be prejudice not racism.

Er, no. If you hate a white person because they are white, that is racism. No getting around it. Sorry.
Show me how I built a system to oppress whites as a result of my hatred and I might agree with you. Sorry.

That's not racism. That's oppression. You don't get to redefine words. Dictionary definition:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group.
"a programme to combat racism"

Nothing in there about a system or anything like that. Just based on their racial or ethnic group.

Er, no. If you hate a white person because they are white, that is racism. No getting around it. Sorry.
Show me how I built a system to oppress whites as a result of my hatred and I might agree with you. Sorry.

That's not racism. That's oppression. You don't get to redefine words. Dictionary definition:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group.
"a programme to combat racism"

Nothing in there about a system or anything like that. Just based on their racial or ethnic group.
Nope. Oppression doesnt necessarily have a racial component. European enslaved each other. That wasnt racism. That was oppression.

An ism is a system. Look up the meaning of ism. The race part of it speaks for itself. Racism is a system based on race that damages the race being oppressed for the benefit of the race doing the oppressing. Since Black people have no power to oppress whites they cant practice racism.

An ism is a system. Look up the meaning of ism. The race part of it speaks for itself. Racism is a system based on race that damages the race being oppressed for the benefit of the race doing the oppressing. Since Black people have no power to oppress whites they cant practice racism.

No. As I said, you don't get to redefine the word. Black people oppress white people all the time. And it is an individual AND group possibility to be racist. Don't get me wrong, I know there is plenty of racism and oppression of whites on blacks, but please, find a new word. Because racism is racism. A table is a table. You don't get to start calling a table a car because you feel like it and it fits your purpose.

I lectured at an HBU.

The black students I know from there have told me that blacks can be very racist towards whites.
I'm glad to see Asclepias isn't another one of your socks. . . interesting. . . . :heehee:

I've had this disagreement with him before.

Folks will think what they think.

Honestly, I don't understand how Obama or Denzel Washington have less power than homeless vets on the street. . . got me. . . This is America, $$$ is power here.

I don't know where Ascelpias lives. . . got me.

". . . Suppose an analogous example of theft. For sake of illustration, imagine theft, a crime of stolen property, was stipulated as part of a system of oppression and occurred if, and only if, power and prejudice were determinants.

More still, because a person of color cannot benefit from the oppression, it’s impossible for theft to occur even if a person of color steals someone else’s possession.

In this case, because power and prejudice are immaterial, the act is no longer theft but, instead, false borrowing.

As a consequence, a non-white person could, in effect, steal a white person’s property. But the only recourse, if theft must include prejudice plus power, is to designate such a person a false borrower.

Again, this is ineffectual drivel, and it points to an error in reasoning. Neither theft nor racism are contingent on power or prejudice.

Proponents of the prejudice plus power stipulation must consider whether it applies to any other domain of social life.

The collective supersession of complexion over individual character suggests that a homeless white man has more power than, say, Denzel Washington or former President Barack Obama.

Untenable though this may be, this is where the logic leads. . . . "

Forum List

Back