The first financial cracks shows in some campaigns.

Actually, my predictions on GOP candidates for President are relevant

I haven't missed predicting the eventual GOP candidate since Goldwater
It is the Conservatives who are delusional and think they actually have power in the Republican Party
Of course youhavent. Kewl story, bro.

Not difficult to do

Republicans always pick the obvious candidate. Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush, Dole, Bush, McCain, Romney
They are not exactly known for thinking outside the box when picking their candidates

How about your Democratic picks? Did you see Clinton early on. How about Kerry for 2004 or Obama for 2008?

Because if you did, then you are really good.

Are you kidding me?

Nobody can predict the Democratic picks for President........Carter, Dukakis, Clinton, Obama

They are not predictable like the Republicans are
Yeah I recall when Giuliani got the nomination. Oh wait, no he didnt. Despite being the front runner.
Democrats manage to pick losers.
370-168
379-159
365-173
332-206

The last time a Republican got over 300?

So, yeah, let's talk about losers. Like you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Not difficult to do

Republicans always pick the obvious candidate. Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush, Dole, Bush, McCain, Romney
They are not exactly known for thinking outside the box when picking their candidates

How about your Democratic picks? Did you see Clinton early on. How about Kerry for 2004 or Obama for 2008?

Are you kidding me?

Nobody can predict the Democratic picks for President........Carter, Dukakis, Clinton, Obama

Yeah I recall when Giuliani got the nomination. Oh wait, no he didnt. Despite being the front runner.
370-168
379-159
365-173
332-206

$20T
Dems are losers.

Actually, my predictions on GOP candidates for President are relevant

I haven't missed predicting the eventual GOP candidate since Goldwater
It is the Conservatives who are delusional and think they actually have power in the Republican Party

Not difficult to do

Are you kidding me?

McCain had run and come in second in 2000. That made him the heir apparent in 2008. Typical Republican "Next in line"

Are you kidding me?

Indeed. Then again, they didn't have the massive, and I mean, massive trail of polling data that we already have for Hillary Clinton. Oh, and you can add Kerry to the list. He was at 3% in January 2004 and Howard Dean was high in course.

I don't think Kerry came out of the blue like the others. Kerry was better known than Dean and Dean would have been the surprise candidate if he won

But Dean couldn't take the spotlight and quickly imploded
Also true.

Wesley Clark was supposed to be the killer candidate. His highest polling numbers came the day he announced. It was downhill after that.

Wesley Clark?

:bang3:

Not difficult to do

Are you kidding me?

370-168
379-159
365-173
332-206

The last time a Republican got over 300?

So, yeah, let's talk about losers. Like you.

Everything had to fall into place for Bush to reach 270.....that is about the max Republicans can receive

But that was eleven years ago....It is doubtful if Republicans can reach 270 any more

Given the weak Republican field and the current Blue/Red breakdown of the electoral vote....it is highly doubtful it will be anything BUT a landslide for Hillary

Statistikhengst do you sincerely believe that Hillary will be the nominee?
He believes that Hillary will win in a landslide. He probably also believes in conspiracy theories and fairies.

Even worse than your Greece predictions

Toast US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

For all the talk about a close election, it aint gonna happen. We are looking at a landslide ala 1980. Romney has all the advantages here. Obama is sucking wind. While the polls look close I suspect a lot of people who say they support Obama do so because they dont want t be perceived as racist.
With the economy headed towards another recession that wont happen.

Last edited:
He believes that Hillary will win in a landslide. He probably also believes in conspiracy theories and fairies.

Even worse than your Greece predictions

Toast US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

For all the talk about a close election, it aint gonna happen. We are looking at a landslide ala 1980. Romney has all the advantages here. Obama is sucking wind. While the polls look close I suspect a lot of people who say they support Obama do so because they dont want t be perceived as racist.

:lol:

Yepp, let's ask President Romney how he feels about his big landslide from 2012!!!!

Well, I believe that you do exist, so I do indeed believe in fairies. Conspiracies? Hmmmmmm, not real big into the "aliens controlling us through flouride" stuff.

Oh, and Hillary is going to win big.

:D

Well, I believe that you do exist, so I do indeed believe in fairies. Conspiracies? Hmmmmmm, not real big into the "aliens controlling us through flouride" stuff.

Against Jeb Bush, Hillary would go at least 347-191

Against any other Republican she would get at least 400 electoral votes

Yes, that's the Obama 2012 column plus North Carolina.

Yes, that's the Obama 2012 column plus North Carolina.

I don't see anything Republicans have done or any Republican candidate who can pick up votes in battleground states

Forum List

Back