The first financial cracks shows in some campaigns.

That is all delusional... Spain and Italy were never even close to Greece's problems. But Rabbi you are wrong then and you are wrong now...
I was correct. Sucks to be you.
No. You just lied. Your prediction did not come true. Go suck an egg.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Keep saying it long enough and someone will believe you. Even if it's just you.
Oh, all I need to do is to keeping quoting you from January 26th, 2015. Over and over again.

ANd showing how prescient I was in my predictions. Yes, thank you!
Maybe if you fall on your face and scream and bang your arms and legs it will turn out different.
Yes, prescient enough to be completely wrong!!!

In the race to the bottom of the barrel, you are winning!!

I see 8 Republicans definitely (barring any unforseen catastrophe) making it past the Iowa caucuses and probably through the first four primaries total:

1.) Trump - with 10 B to his name, he can be last place and be in till the end. Right now, he's in 1st place.
2.) Bush, Jeb! - with a Bush dynasty rolodex of rich donors, Bush can make it to the end.
3.) Walker - just getting started
4.) Cruz - has done some impressive fundraising and has stick-to-it-iveness
5.) Fiorina - independently wealthy, rising in the ranks, has nothing to lose by sticking out the first four primaries at least.
6.) Rubio - will stay in because those who want to see a young Kennedy in him want him to at least make a splash.
7.) Kasich - will stay in until at least the Ohio primary on March 15th.
8.) Huckabee - the only true Evangelical in the bunch, he holds sway with a group that the GOP needs. In the case of a Trump implosion, Trump followers could just as easily consider Huckabee.

And:

9.) Carson - ???? wait and see. His fundraising is not stellar.

The other 7? Naw, fuggedaboudit.

DEMS:

1.) Hillary - she will also be the nominee
2.) Sanders
3.) O'Malley

Webb and Chafee will be out in short order.

Good list

I would drop Huckabee and add Rand Paul

Paul will be able to draw his fathers crackpot supporters
This means you're supporting Rubio? OR is it Cruz?

Try this

034823.jpg
Right. You're not supporting any of them. If Bernie Sanders ran as a Republican you wouldn't support him.
Therefore your opinion on any topic relating to the GOP is worthless.

I was correct. Sucks to be you.

Oh, all I need to do is to keeping quoting you from January 26th, 2015. Over and over again.

Maybe if you fall on your face and scream and bang your arms and legs it will turn out different.

Just keep repeating it: "Rabbi was wrong. Rabbi was wrong." Eventually the butthurt of my being right will go away.

Just keep repeating it: "Rabbi was wrong. Rabbi was wrong." Eventually the butthurt of my being right will go away.
I don't have to. Every time you show your ass like this, people will remember your false prediction.

I don't have to. Every time you show your ass like this, people will remember your false prediction.

Sucks to be you. Butt hurt because I was right on something and you spend hours twisting and spinning to show I was wrong because your fragile little ego cant take it.

I see 8 Republicans definitely (barring any unforseen catastrophe) making it past the Iowa caucuses and probably through the first four primaries total:

1.) Trump - with 10 B to his name, he can be last place and be in till the end. Right now, he's in 1st place.
2.) Bush, Jeb! - with a Bush dynasty rolodex of rich donors, Bush can make it to the end.
5.) Fiorina - independently wealthy, rising in the ranks, has nothing to lose by sticking out the first four primaries at least.
6.) Rubio - will stay in because those who want to see a young Kennedy in him want him to at least make a splash.
8.) Huckabee - the only true Evangelical in the bunch, he holds sway with a group that the GOP needs. In the case of a Trump implosion, Trump followers could just as easily consider Huckabee.

And:

DEMS:

2.) Sanders
3.) O'Malley

Good list

Try this

034823.jpg
Right. You're not supporting any of them. If Bernie Sanders ran as a Republican you wouldn't support him.

Do you have reading comprehension problems or do you just post anything that pops into your head?

Your reply had nothing to do with what I posted

And:

DEMS:

2.) Sanders
3.) O'Malley

Good list

Try this

034823.jpg

Do you have reading comprehension problems or do you just post anything that pops into your head?

LOL. That's never stopped you before.
Your opinion on the GOP is irrelevant. That means no one gices a shit what you think.

Good list

Try this

034823.jpg

Your opinion on the GOP is irrelevant. That means no one gices a shit what you think.
"gices"

You seem very needy today.

Slow day at Stormfront for you?

Try this

034823.jpg

"gices"

You seem very needy today.

Slow day at Stormfront for you?

Whambulance.gif~c200

Good list

Try this

034823.jpg

Actually, my predictions on GOP candidates for President are relevant

I haven't missed predicting the eventual GOP candidate since Goldwater
It is the Conservatives who are delusional and think they actually have power in the Republican Party

Try this

034823.jpg

It is the Conservatives who are delusional and think they actually have power in the Republican Party
Of course youhavent. Kewl story, bro.

Not difficult to do

Republicans always pick the obvious candidate. Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush, Dole, Bush, McCain, Romney
They are not exactly known for thinking outside the box when picking their candidates

Not difficult to do

Republicans always pick the obvious candidate. Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush, Dole, Bush, McCain, Romney
They are not exactly known for thinking outside the box when picking their candidates

How about your Democratic picks? Did you see Clinton early on. How about Kerry for 2004 or Obama for 2008?

Because if you did, then you are really good.

Not difficult to do

How about your Democratic picks? Did you see Clinton early on. How about Kerry for 2004 or Obama for 2008?

Are you kidding me?

Nobody can predict the Democratic picks for President........Carter, Dukakis, Clinton, Obama

They are not predictable like the Republicans are

Not difficult to do

Are you kidding me?

Nobody can predict the Democratic picks for President........Carter, Dukakis, Clinton, Obama

I was just about to ask you for lotto numbers! The early leader in Dem primaries rarely win it all. That is why I am not too sure of Hillary winning the nomination regardless of these early polls.

Best to wait til December to make predictions for Democrats, then that is not for certain.

Not difficult to do

Are you kidding me?

Indeed. Then again, they didn't have the massive, and I mean, massive trail of polling data that we already have for Hillary Clinton. Oh, and you can add Kerry to the list. He was at 3% in January 2004 and Howard Dean was high in course.

Not difficult to do

Are you kidding me?

Indeed. Then again, they didn't have the massive, and I mean, massive trail of polling data that we already have for Hillary Clinton. Oh, and you can add Kerry to the list. He was at 3% in January 2004 and Howard Dean was high in course.

I don't think Kerry came out of the blue like the others. Kerry was better known than Dean and Dean would have been the surprise candidate if he won

But Dean couldn't take the spotlight and quickly imploded

Not difficult to do

Are you kidding me?

Yeah I recall when Giuliani got the nomination. Oh wait, no he didnt. Despite being the front runner.
Democrats manage to pick losers.

Not difficult to do

Are you kidding me?

I don't think Kerry came out of the blue like the others. Kerry was better known than Dean and Dean would have been the surprise candidate if he won

Also true.

Not difficult to do

Are you kidding me?

Also true.

Wesley Clark was supposed to be the killer candidate. His highest polling numbers came the day he announced. It was downhill after that.

Forum List

Back