🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The first question if I were a Saudi being begged by Biden for more oil is this...

before asking the question the Saudis state the following:
Why with the United States with the largest known deposits of oil shale in the world, according to the Bureau of Land Management and holds an estimated 2.175 trillion barrels (345.8 km3) of potentially recoverable oil.
By the way with about 20 gallons of gas refined per 55 gallon barrel... at 2,175,000,000,000 barrels in oil shale,
AND with the fact that in 2022 American drivers using 369 million gallons per day.
So simple math...at 20 gallons per barrel and at 369 million gallons used per day..
OIL shale alone would provide 55 years of gasoline for Americans! 55 YEARS!!! And that's just shale oil!

The question is:
WHY is the President of the USA who has said ..." I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels and that he wants to throw oil executives into jail, why is he begging OPEC/Saudis to pump more OIL?
Because he is a dementia-ravaged mentally incompetent boob.

Big f...king deal! Who are YOU? What is your source of your comments?
How about this:
Eleven of the 126 workers on the rig were killed and, over the following 87 days, an estimated 3.19 million barrels (~134 million gallons) of oil spilled into the Gulf (4.0 million barrels minus 810,000 barrels of collected oil).

Current US Gulf oil output is 1.769 million b/d, according to the latest Platts Analytics estimates. Output will likely to rise by as much as 125,000 b/d early in 2022 and end the year at 2 million b/d.Dec 27, 2021
1,769,000 barrels per day times 365.25 days is .... 646,127,250 barrels or 4 million barrels oil spilled is 0.619%! Wow how damaging!

In the meantime... the 646,127,250 barrels per year generate to Louisiana state government and 19 coastal parishes will receive almost $110 million in the current federal fiscal year to spend on coastal restoration and hurricane protection, the Interior Department announced Tuesday in disbursing money from oil and gas production in the Gulf of Mexico.

FACTS not guesses!!!
Get a grip on yourself, man! I was responding to somebody posting Biden was bent on destroying the oil, industry, and it just ain't so.

What has Joey done to support our oil industry since he took office??
What in God's name makes you think that vibrant, highly profitable industry is in need of support? With profits out the wazoo and slowly increasing production at their own rate, they are clearly not in need of government welfare at the moment.

Last edited:
What in God's name think that vibrant, highly profitable industry is in need of support? With profits out the wazoo and slowly increasing production at their own rate, they are clearly not in need of government welfare at the moment.
My god the dancing around what that POS Biden has done since he took office............is DISGUSTING.

I've shown his actions over and over again. They are CLEARLY ANTI FOSSIL FUELS. From day 1 he attacked it. And they haven't been giving out permits for shit.

He reversed the E.Os of Trump that streamlined the permit process............which got smaller companies into the competition and they drilled their asses off..............Now it's nothing but lies from these tards.

They want HIGH PRICES......to push the green agenda and force their EVS.

FUCK JOE BIDEN.........

Oh and BTW...........FUCK JOE BIDEN.

My god the dancing around what that POS Biden has done since he took office............is DISGUSTING.

I've shown his actions over and over again. They are CLEARLY ANTI FOSSIL FUELS. From day 1 he attacked it. And they haven't been giving out permits for shit.

He reversed the E.Os of Trump that streamlined the permit process............which got smaller companies into the competition and they drilled their asses off..............Now it's nothing but lies from these tards.

FUCK JOE BIDEN.........

100 domestic oil companies declared bankruptcy in 2020.

FUCK JOE BIDEN.........

Hell, don't vote for the man, if he runs. I certainly don't give a shit. But, for the sake of your own sanity, it's not worth losing your mind over. Get back to me when they show a bad year. Other than that, this thing just sounds like hysterical bloviation.

Hell, don't vote for the man, if he runs. I certainly don't give a shit. But, for the sake of your own sanity, it's not worth losing your mind over. Get back to me when they show a bad year. Other than that, this thing just sounds like hysterical bloviation.
I'm calling you out for these BS posts you are pushing.............Not losing my mind...........just pointing out you are full of shit.

I'm calling you out for these BS posts you are pushing.............Not losing my mind...........just pointing out you are full of shit.
So me and lots of people not buying your crap as the soul, be all to end all opinion of why gas prices are high, just eats your ass up, eh? That is laughable, dude! :auiqs.jpg:

So me and lots of people not buying your crap as the soul, be all to end all opinion of why gas prices are high, just eats your ass up, eh? That is laughable, dude! :auiqs.jpg:
i've put up what that POS has done..............You know damned well he attacked it from day one.

You are laughable and lift your skirt up on your support for Biden.

He has caused this.............No need to put up the list to you again......on what he has done. You will ignore it anyway.

i've put up what that POS has done..............You know damned well he attacked it from day one.

You are laughable and lift your skirt up on your support for Biden.

He has caused this.............No need to put up the list to you again......on what he has done. You will ignore it anyway.
Looks like you will put up with for at least another year and a half, too.
Vote for somebody else, dude. Be my guest. Need a ride to the polls or what?

Looks like you will put up with for at least another year and a half, too.
Vote for somebody else, dude. Be my guest. Need a ride to the polls or what?
LOL

No.........he doesn't matter in Alabama............Has hell froze over yet for a Dem to win here......lmao

You showed your true colors. Man up and admit it. You know he attacked fossil fuels..........the links I give all the time tell exactly what that fucker has done.

You know it..........hell everyone knows it but MSDNC zombies. Hell they demand it. Their goal has been to force green energy by killing fossil fuels more expensive.

LOL

No.........he doesn't matter in Alabama............Has hell froze over yet for a Dem to win here......lmao

You showed your true colors. Man up and admit it. You know he attacked fossil fuels..........the links I give all the time tell exactly what that fucker has done.

You know it..........hell everyone knows it but MSDNC zombies. Hell they demand it. Their goal has been to force green energy by killing fossil fuels more expensive.
And you think that is what caused higher prices around the world? Seems pretty loose on cause and effect to me. Are you saying he hurt their feelings, so they are not producing more or faster until mean old Joe quits hurting their feeling? Is that how capitalism, free markets and sound industrial business management work. Must have changed since I was in business school.

And you think that is what caused higher prices around the world? Seems pretty loose on cause and effect to me. Are you saying he hurt their feelings, so they are not producing more or faster until mean old Joe quits hurting their feeling? Is that how capitalism, free markets and sound industrial business management work. Must have changed since I was in business school.
It caused less production here.............Period...........And the more produced in the world drives prices down. So YEAH.....it would make a difference.

Wouldn't be anything wrong now had the globalist not launced the plannedemic on the world Huh.

Caused negative oil pricing to ensure all the small companies went bankrupt huh.

Get a grip on yourself, man! I was responding to somebody posting Biden was bent on destroying the oil, industry, and it just ain't so.
And that someone is ME! I've provided all the facts that Biden is directly responsible for gas prices today.
And since you evidently DIDN"T read the links I provided... here again!

The below facts are supported with links and are several of many statements and actions Biden has done to
raise the cost of gasoline!
Biden statement-- Biden IS bent on destroying the oil industry.....what do you think Biden meant then when he said:
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

So tell me what Biden wants to do with oil/gas/coal? Destroy it!
Biden statement
Biden wants to throw oil executives into jail... “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
So tell me what Biden wants to do with oil/gas/coal workers? Throw in JAIL!
Biden ACTION
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
So tell me what Biden DID to increase oil/gas/coal costs? Raise rates 50%!!

So oil company workers can look at the above 2 statements and action by Biden and wonder what their future will be if Biden rids fossil fuels and puts workers in jail!
1) Biden wants to throw them in jail.
2) Biden wants to eliminate oil/coal, i.e. fossil fuels. Put them out of business. Make them unemployed.
3) Biden raises the cost of finding oil on Federal lands as well as halting the leasing of federal lands.

What would you do if your industry was told it was going to be obsolete, people put in jail and the cost is going up?

Dummy... not one link... READ the facts that Biden has said he wants to put them out of business!
The below facts are supported with links and are several of many statements and actions Biden has done to
Biden statement
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Biden statement
Biden wants to throw oil executives into jail... “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.

Biden ACTION
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
So oil company workers can look at 3 statements and actions by Biden and wonder what their future is and therefore let's get it while we can!!!!
2) Biden wants to eliminate oil/coal, i.e. fossil fuels. Put them out of business. Make them unemployed.
3) Biden raises the cost of finding oil on Federal lands as well as halting the leasing of federal lands.

What would you do if your industry was told it was going to be obsolete, people put in jail and the cost is going up?

BIDEN ADMINISTRATION​

Read More
Jan. 20, 2021 DOI issues Secretarial Order No. 3395, announcing that the agency is temporarily suspending its authority to issue any onshore or offshore fossil fuel authorizations, including new lease sales, for 60 days.
Jan. 20, 2021 In Executive Order 13990, President Biden revokes the Trump Executive Order 13783 titled “Promoting Energy Independence and Economic Growth.” EO 13783 directed federal agencies to streamline the oil and gas leasing process and suspend, revise, or rescind regulations that burdened the development of domestic energy resources.
Jan. 27, 2021 President Biden signs Executive Order 14008, which pauses all new federal offshore and onshore oil and gas leasing pending a comprehensive review of the leasing and permitting program. The order also revokes Trump’s EO 13795.
Jan. 27, 2022 Western Energy Alliance petitions the District of Wyoming to review President Biden’s suspension of the oil and gas leasing program. Western Energy Alliance v. Biden, No. 0:21-cv-00013 (D. Wyo.).
March 15, 2021 The Biden administration asks the Ninth Circuit to dismiss the case reviewing President Obama’s withdrawing certain Arctic and Atlantic coastal areas from oil and gas leasing in light of President Biden revoking President Trump’s EO 13795 (the EO challenged in this case). The Biden administration asks the court to vacate the lower court ruling and remand with instructions to dismiss the case. League of Conservation Voters v. Trump, No. 19-35460 (9th Cir.).
March 24, 2021 Louisiana and twelve other states file a lawsuit challenging President Biden’s pause on new federal oil and gas lease sales arguing that the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act (OCSLA) and the current 5-year Leasing Program prohibit the moratorium. Louisiana v. Biden, Docket No. 2:21-CV-00778 (W.D. La.).
April 13, 2021 The Ninth Circuit dismisses the appeal of the March 29, 2019 decision by a federal judge to reinstate President Obama’s withdrawals of Arctic and Atlantic areas from oil and gas leasing because President Biden’s Executive Order 13990 revoking Trump’s EO 13795 rendered the appeal moot. League of Conservation Voters v. Trump, No. 19-35460 (9th Cir.).
June 15, 2021 A federal judge in the Western District of Louisiana issues a preliminary injunction blocking President Biden’s pause on oil and gas lease sales. The court holds that the leasing moratorium violates statutory authority given to DOI, the Bureau of Land Management, and BOEM under the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act and the current 5-year leasing program. The judge further holds that the immediate impact of the pause renders the preliminary injunction an appropriate remedy and that the DOI may not continue to pause upcoming Lease Sales 257 or 258. Louisiana v. Biden, Docket No. 2:21-CV-00778 (W.D. La.).
Aug. 9, 2021 Plaintiff states file a motion asking the court to order Lease Sale 257 and asking the federal government to show why its failure to make the sale does not put it in contempt of the preliminary injunction. Louisiana v. Biden, Docket No. 2:21-CV-00778 (W.D. La.).
Aug. 16, 2021 The Biden administration appeals the preliminary injunction that blocked the moratorium on new federal oil and gas leasing. Louisiana v. Biden, Docket No. 2:21-CV-00778 (W.D. La.).
Aug. 24, 2021 DOI announces that it will continue to prepare lease sales during the appeal process.
Aug. 24, 2021 The Department of Justice (DOJ) files a memorandum in response to the plaintiff states’ August 9 motion. DOJ argues that DOI had restarted the leasing program and was therefore complying with the preliminary injunction. DOJ further argues that the preliminary injunction did not require the Lease Sale to occur on any timeline, and the government was therefore entitled to complete a new environmental review. Louisiana v. Biden, Docket No. 2:21-CV-00778 (W.D. La.).
Aug. 31, 2021 Environmental groups file a lawsuit challenging DOI’s decision to hold Lease Sale 257 in the Gulf of Mexico, seeking vacatur and injunction of the sale. The groups argue that the sale of Lease 257 violates the NEPA and the APA and estimate that the sale “will result in the production of up to 1.12 billion barrels and 4.4 trillion cubic feet of fossil fuels over the next 50 years.” Friends of the Earth, et al. v. Haaland, et al., Docket No. 1:21-cv-02317 (D.D.C.).
Sept. 17, 2021 Plaintiff states withdraw their motion to compel Lease Sale 257. Louisiana v. Biden, Docket No. 2:21-CV-00778 (W.D. La.).
Oct. 4, 2021 BOEM publishes a notice in the federal register that it will open and publicly announce bids received for oil and gas leases in the Gulf of Mexico Outercontinental Gas Lease Sale 257 on Nov. 17, 2021.
Oct. 29, 2021 BOEM publishes a draft environmental impact statement (DEIS) for Lease Sale 258, which would offer leasing for oil and gas in Cook Inlet in the Gulf of Alaska. BOEM also announces a 45-day public comment period on the DEIS.
Nov. 17, 2021 BOEM holds its largest sale ever, the Gulf of Mexico Lease Sale 257 for 308 tracts, covering 1.07 million acres of federal waters in the Gulf. In approving the sale, the DOI claimed it was acting “consistent with a U.S. District Court’s preliminary injunction.” However, environmental groups argue that this sale was not required by the June 15 preliminary injunction. These groups contend that by not conducting a new environmental review like the DOJ memo suggested was allowed, the federal government sped up the lease sale and worked against its decarbonization goals.
Nov. 26, 2021 DOI issues a report reviewing the federal oil and gas leasing process and making recommendations for reform. The report finds, among other things, that the current system does not give taxpayers fair returns and does not fully account for environmental harm, and that the current system encourages speculation by and decreases competition among oil companies. The report outlines recommendations to fix these problems and concludes that DOI is deciding how it will act on these recommendations and encourages Congress to pass reforms to the oil and gas leasing process.
Dec. 3, 2021 Democratic members of the House Committee on Natural Resources file an amicus brief in support of environmental groups challenging the Gulf of Mexico lease sale, arguing that the administration’s environmental review “substantially underestimates” the environmental harms of the lease sale. The brief also argues that the nationwide injunction issued by the District Court for the Western District of Louisiana “in no way excused” DOI’s obligations under NEPA and the APA. Friends of the Earth, et al., v. Haaland, et al., No. 21-cv-02317-RC (D.D.C.).
Jan. 19, 2022 Over 360 environmental groups sent a legal petition to the Biden administration to reduce oil and gas drilling to 98% lower than current levels by 2035. The petition explains that, without action, it will be difficult for the United States to keep its pledge to keep global temperatures from rising beyond 1.5℃.
Jan. 20, 2022 Over 80 environmental organizations sign and send a letter to the Biden administration, which urges the Department of the Interior to write a new 5-year Offshore Lease Program that bans lease sales starting in 2022. The letter also calls on Secretary Haaland to repudiate Lease Sale 257.
Jan. 27, 2022 The District Court for the District of Columbia blocks Lease Sale 257 in the Gulf of Mexico because the Department of the Interior failed to take a “hard look” at the environmental impact of the project or to account for the effect of overseas fossil fuel use when calculating climate impacts, which violated the National Environmental Policy Act. Friends of the Earth, et al., v. Haaland, et al., No. 21-cv-02317-RC (D.D.C.). For more background on the ruling, see EELP’s overview of the NEPA Review Process or visit our NEPA Tracker Page for the most up to date review requirements.
Feb. 1, 2022 The Department of the Interior mistakenly posted language on its oil and gas webpage that indicated royalty fees for leases would increase to 18.75%. The Department later removed the language, and a spokesperson for the Department said the decision to increase royalty rates was not yet final.
Feb. 8, 2022 310 environmental groups file a petition asking the Department of the Interior to immediately stop new drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
Feb. 8, 2022 Intervenor defendant, the American Petroleum Institute files a notice of appeal with the D.C. Circuit, challenging the D.C District Court’s decision to block Lease Sale 257 in the Gulf of Mexico. Friends of the Earth, et al. v. Haaland, et al., Docket No. 1:21-cv-02317 (D.D.C.).
Feb. 14, 2022 Louisiana, another intervenor defendant, files a notice of appeal in the D.C. Circuit case that blocked Lease Sale 257. Friends of the Earth, et al. v. Haaland, et al., Docket No. 22-05037 (D.C. Cir).
Feb. 14, 2022 The Biden administration asks the 5th Circuit to reverse the Western District of Louisiana’s decision that blocked the Biden administration’s moratorium on new oil and gas drilling on federal lands and waters. Among other issues, the Biden administration argues that Biden’s Executive Order 14008 is both lawful and unreviewable and that the plaintiffs relied on erroneous interpretations of the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act and the Mineral Leasing Act. Louisiana v. Biden, Docket No. 21-30505 (5th Cir.)
Feb. 18, 2022 Environmental groups file a motion to dismiss for lack of jurisdiction in the D.C. Circuit case that blocked Lease Sale 257. Friends of the Earth, et al. v. Haaland, et al., Docket No. 22-05037 (D.C. Cir).
Feb. 22, 2022 A federal judge in the Western District of Louisiana blocks the Biden administration’s application of an interim social cost of carbon metric., Louisiana v. Biden, No. 21-cv-01074 (W.D. La.). For updates on the metric and this litigation, see our Social Cost of Greenhouse Gases tracker page. In light of this decision, the Biden administration announces that it will delay decisions on new oil and gas drilling on federal lands.
Feb. 28, 2022 The Biden administration announces that it will not appeal the District Court’s decision that canceled Lease Sale 257 in the Gulf of Mexico. Friends of the Earth, et al. v. Haaland, et al., Docket No. 1:21-cv-02317 (D.D.C.).
Mar. 8, 2022 The Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit denies an emergency motion by American Petroleum Institute to expedite the appeal of the District Court decision that canceled Lease Sale 257. Friends of the Earth, et al. v. Haaland, et al., Docket No. 22-05037 (D.C. Cir).
Apr. 15, 2022 To comply with the preliminary injunction issued by the court in Louisiana v. Biden, the DOI announces that the BLM will issue notices for lease sales that will increase in royalty rates from 12.5% to 18.75% and limit the acreage available for leasing. Though this round of lease sales will move forward, the Biden administration continues its appeal of that injunction. Louisiana et al v Biden et al, Docket No. 2:21-cv-00778 (W.D. La.).
April 18, 2022: The BLM publishes final environmental assessments and sale notices for June 2022 lease sales. The final sale notices reduces the acreage of land available for leasing on public lands by 80% and increased royalty rates. For offshore leases, the current 5-year program is scheduled to end on June 30, 2022.
Apr. 19, 2022: The plaintiffs in Western Energy Alliance v. Biden assert that the notice put forward by the Bureau of Land Management still violates the Mineral Leasing Act because BLM did not establish a reliable and predictable leasing system in the future. A hearing in that case is scheduled for May 13. Western Energy Alliance v. Biden, No. 0:21-cv-00013 (D. Wyo.).
Apr. 29, 2022 Republican states attorneys general ask the Western District of Louisiana to grant summary judgment in the case challenging leasing pause. The states also challenge the cancellation of lease sales, including the cancellation of Lease Sale 257. Louisiana v. Biden, Docket No. 2:21-cv-00778 (W.D. La).
May 10, 2022 The Fifth Circuit hears oral arguments on the preliminary injunction that halted the Biden administration’s leasing pause. Louisiana v. Biden, Docket No. 21-30505 (5th Cir.).
May 12, 2022 BOEM cancels upcoming offshore Lease Sales 258, 259, and 261, citing “lack of industry interest” and “conflicting court rulings” as reasons for the cancellations.
May 19, 2022 During a hearing in front of the Senate Energy & Natural Resources Committee, Secretary Haaland says the DOI will propose a new 5-year offshore leasing plan by June 30, 2022, when the current 5-year plan is set to expire.
May 19, 2022 The states in Louisiana v. Biden write a letter to the Fifth Circuit to inform the court about the three cancelled lease sales. No. 21-30505 (5th Cir.).
May 24, 2022 BOEM writes a letter to the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals explaining its decision not to hold the upcoming lease sales. No. 21-30505 (5th Cir.).
WOW!!!! AND with LINKS no less! What a direct rebuke of IDIOTS who defend this idiot with NOTHING!!!
THANK you again!!!

Dummy... not one link... READ the facts that Biden has said he wants to put them out of business!
Biden statement
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Biden statement

Biden ACTION
So oil company workers can look at 3 statements and actions by Biden and wonder what their future is and therefore let's get it while we can!!!!

It's crystal clear Biden is attacking fossil fuels.........

CRYSTAL CLEAR.

It's falling on deaf ears here though He'll just make up more excuses.

Tell that to Biden as HE is putting them out of business!

If you get rid of US fossil fuels where will oil companies get their oil? Be against the law. Remember Biden wants to
throw oil executives into jail... “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
See the major difference between YOUR comments is YOU HAVE NO substantiation! NO proof!
WHY? Do you do that? Are you that dumb or just lazy? If oil companies sell globally, where do they get the oil or water as you say
to sell? Physically here in the USA and Biden wants to rid that production. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

Democrats need to accept that these are what all of his policies are about and stop being vaginas when they get called to the carpet about higher gas prices and being beholden to foreign oil. Grow a pair and stand by your Anti fossil fuel. Otherwise, you are acting like pussys when people get pissed off at your policies. Stand tall!

It caused less production here.............Period...........And the more produced in the world drives prices down. So YEAH.....it would make a difference.

Wouldn't be anything wrong now had the globalist not launced the plannedemic on the world Huh.

Caused negative oil pricing to ensure all the small companies went bankrupt huh.

I don't think the pandemic was planned. I do think the pandemic hitting at a time of an oil glut on the market had a lot to do with it, and the attending labor shortages, possibly due to many of these highly paid people, just not wanting to go back to living in close quarters with others during the pandemic, when they could afford to stay off and never miss a payment and maybe a bunch even decided to just simply retire early, not waiting like me until age 60, realizing they didn't need to and many of these job, not actually being walk-in off the street deals where any warm body would do.
There are lots of reason, not the government's fault or the oil executives fault, or mean talk from Joe's fault, certainly not holding up new leases on public lands fault, or ceasing work on a pipeline to supply Canadian crude which was not supply yet's fault. Bottom line is things severely curtailed or stopped for whatever reason are not as easily started back and gotten into full swing as fast as people might think, for a variety of reason. Putting all your blame eggs in one basket may be convenient and politically pleasing, but not necessarily pointing to any solution, at all.

Forum List

Back